Welcome to Gaia! ::

Beloved Lunatic

5,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
Streaky Haddock
Firo Magus
pumpernickle_cockatiel8
There is a very strong congregation of Zurg haters on one thread. Beware! If you post, your in "da cage" neutral I'll]http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?page=14&t=19686597#1020792989
I'll go Undercover.

Likewise.

Me too. I want to get revenge on them.
Streaky Haddock
Firo Magus
Streaky Haddock
Firo Magus
pumpernickle_cockatiel8
There is a very strong congregation of Zurg haters on one thread. Beware! If you post, your in "da cage" neutral I'll]http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?page=14&t=19686597#1020792989
I'll go Undercover.

Likewise.

No. This is a Prober mission. I will take you as an Aide though.

D'oh forgot >_< But alright. I'm just pottering about there out of curiosity anyway.Nice jacket. Do you have any jackets I could trade with you for?
MusicBonez
Streaky Haddock
Firo Magus
pumpernickle_cockatiel8
I'll go Undercover.

Likewise.

stare I already have an Aide. That's all I need, someone to be a second agent. Sorry. stare

Beloved Lunatic

5,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
Firo Magus
MusicBonez
Streaky Haddock
Firo Magus
pumpernickle_cockatiel8
I'll go Undercover.

Likewise.

stare I already have an Aide. That's all I need, someone to be a second agent. Sorry. stare

Oh no. Not as back up. More along the lines of...a Lone Wolf. A One Person Wrecking Crew. Catch my drift?
((would you prefer red, blue, grey or black? You can buy them at Durem Depot for 3k))
Streaky Haddock
((would you prefer red, blue, grey or black? You can buy them at Durem Depot for 3k))
Hmm...Grey would go with my eyes.

And Music Bones. If you do this then you'll be banned from the outpost AAAND the Homebase...So don't do it.

Beloved Lunatic

5,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
Firo Magus
Streaky Haddock

And Music Bones. If you do this then you'll be banned from the outpost AAAND the Homebase...So don't do it.

Awwww...*sniff* Where the freedom?
MusicBonez
Firo Magus
Streaky Haddock

I don't know you good enough to give you much freedom... but Streak is an Agent.

P.S. Streak, you'll be Agent 4444
Mission...GO!

Beloved Lunatic

5,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
Firo Magus
MusicBonez
Firo Magus
Streaky Haddock

I don't know you good enough to give you much freedom... but Streak is an Agent.

Meh...ok stare Though I wanted to get revenge, I'm not a quiet type. I like A.M.D.A.P(As Much Destruction As Possible) when I'm with my guns. Those cages are cramped, but I was put in a sperate one. And they're not soft either sad
Chocolate.Covered.Bacon
-appears out of nowhere-
-Le Gasp-
The Bacon Mistress is back...xP
(But I don't think anybody is here..)

5,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Mark Twain 100
MusicBonez
Firo Magus
MusicBonez
Firo Magus
Streaky Haddock

Meh...ok stare Though I wanted to get revenge, I'm not a quiet type. I like A.M.D.A.P(As Much Destruction As Possible) when I'm with my guns. Those cages are cramped, but I was put in a sperate one. And they're not soft either sad

So true. btw thanks for freeing me!

Beloved Lunatic

5,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
pumpernickle_cockatiel8
MusicBonez
Firo Magus
MusicBonez
Firo Magus
Streaky Haddock

So true. btw thanks for freeing me!

No problem. Now if some action will go on here, I'll be happy.
God that was traumatising.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces