Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kiara Adachi [Ms. Haku]
Heeeeeeey
Hi. I'm Agent 1. I commands the Probers.
I am a single mother of TWO Zurg children.
Their father left me shortly after my oldest Anahxsua was born and then, when I went to his house to collect child support he probed me, leading to my son Vince.
He joined a group of maniacs who think think they are super-geniuses who can take over the world... yeah, needless to say Bane will either be captured or punished by Mothership for rebelling against her. Yes, he is an alien rebelling against his own kind.
I am teaching our Zurglings not to be like him.

I can do missions and such if asked, just so you know.
!!S.hauna!!
I am a single mother of TWO Zurg children.
Their father left me shortly after my oldest Anahxsua was born and then, when I went to his house to collect child support he probed me, leading to my son Vince.
He joined a group of maniacs who think think they are super-geniuses who can take over the world... yeah, needless to say Bane will either be captured or punished by Mothership for rebelling against her. Yes, he is an alien rebelling against his own kind.
I am teaching our Zurglings not to be like him.

I can do missions and such if asked, just so you know.
Great. A Female Zurg. We need mothger like you to guard the Nursery Area. Soldiers are advised to be Single and have probes, no Children.
Well, I'm here. Status report, Firo? Oh, and drop the disguise, thanks. It's a bit contradictory.
Anyway, I'm off to destroy some anti-Zurg org.

5,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Mark Twain 100
How do I become zurg?

5,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Nvm, I'll help. I cannot help with the nusery, because I think all babies are ugly except those of a creature called birds sweatdrop . I will dismember anti-zurg organizations with training.

Quotable Consumer

2,150 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Hunter 50
I have probes tentacles and an army's worth of sheer hideousness. Show me the meat creatures that I may make them curl up like small children while they lie in puddles of their own bodily fluids.

5,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Mark Twain 100
How would I dismember an anti-zurg organization?
pumpernickle_cockatiel8
How would I dismember an anti-zurg organization?
Probe and seed their leader.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces