Gimme gold! 0.22017837235229 22.0% [ 395 ]
Total Votes:[ 1794 ]
< 1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 40 41 42 > >>

25,650 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Vicious Spirit 250
*Username : Madame Lilly
* Describe the bug you want fixed - what exactly is going wrong. - I collected the notes for the 7 songs for Maestro and didn't receive the Re-composer badge. I click on Maestro and he needs more notes. The quest is gone and no badge.
* Please describe how this bug negatively impacts the zOMG! player experience or impacts your ability to enjoy/play the game. - I can't get the badge.
* Let us know how long this bug has been affecting your game.: - Over a year.

Obsessive Hunter

33,075 Points
  • Sweetest Romantic 250
  • Skilled Snowfriend Architect 100
  • Lavishing Romantic 250
Ren Orenji Doragon
* Ren Orenji Doragon
* The Trophy Hunters random mini-event on Gold Beach does not spawn enough P3s to successfully complete the Event. I've seen 10-20 P3s spawn, and then they stop completely.
* The event cannot be completed and therefore people cannot earn their Hunt Harasser and P3TA badges.
* Around 11/11/2011 or so.

/ I would also like this fixed. /

Hydrangia

Ring rage deployment glitches.
So you get a full rage, use it on a ring, see the animation, hear the sound--everything indicates you deployed an R4, but your Crew panel says you deployed an R3. Sometimes you have R4 despite that, but the only way to tell is to check your Character Info, which should not be necessary.

Crew panel information is a crucial tool to successful playing.
I'm slowly going after my badges; it's my primary reason for still playing zOMG. One of the most difficult badges is Gift Box Coveter. As you know, hunting the Night Patrol requires the player be a 5.1 or lower, and R4 Iron Will is essential to a successful Box hunt, just as it is against Robo Fish, and as other specific rings are critical to other tasks.
To have inaccurate information lead to a swift Dazing is frustrating and discourages further play.

I didn't have time to play most of this year, so I only became aware of this glitch around August or so. It seems to be intermittent.
Username:

* Kurochan1

Describe the bug you want fixed - what exactly is going wrong.:

1. When I am playing zOMG and more so when I am in a crew sometimes when I click to the next screen it still has me moving on the screen and then sticks me in place where I can not move. /stuck is a fix but is there another thing that can be done?
2. In DMS the crew panels get glichy if someone surpresses to 11.4 for example it still shows them as 12.0 when viewing the crew panel.
3. Kamilia's quest remains uncompleted for me even though I have completed lust two times, the twins wont talk to me but the quest still is marked as incomplete in my quests to do.

* Please describe how this bug negatively impacts the zOMG! player experience or impacts your ability to enjoy/play the game:

1. This is a pain as if I am in shallow seas or DMS I have to null and go all the way back down, a long trip..
2. Adds confusion among players on who has what CL.
3. Well for me I want this quest marked as complete as I know I have done it.

* Let us know how long this bug has been affecting your game.

1. Many months I dont remember when the glitch started happening.
2. No more than four months now.
3. I completed Kamilia's quest twice the last time being two months ago or so.

Tenacious Glitch

24,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Newbie Helper 100
Whoa this is cool especially since I never heard back from swarf's bug thread. Ok I might have to post my top three most annoying bugs to endure right now in zOMG! Anyway merci beaucoup sisky.

*Scobre

* The ultimate stuck glitch. True typing /stuck does work, but it affects all types of areas in zOMG! I get stuck in a wall, in air, or on a pipe where the typing stuck doesn't work. Happens during a lag and while changing frames in an area. Sometimes it makes me even ninja up or down the mid-clam in shallow seas.

* It's a very time consuming glitch. I mean people get stuck on the wall in end boss area a lot and typing /stuck is just a waste of time. So not only you can't fight animated because of lack of range of being stuck, if you walk back from beginning of area to where you were takes time. I also got stuck at first form wall too, so it's time consuming running back through green maze and possibly dying from running back in ss or dms because of the layer glitch.

* Since I joined Gaiaonline and began zOMG! on February 10th, 2010 especially when I got stuck in village greens then. I've heard from beta testers and others it's been a glitch quite a few years though.

Unbeatable Shapeshifter

20,625 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Invisibility 100
Username- Divine_Chaos666
* Describe the bug you want fixed - what exactly is going wrong; i have a lot of problems with zOMG, but the biggest is the ungodly amount of lag caused for the lack of server cycling.
* Please describe how this bug negatively impacts the zOMG! player experience or impacts your ability to enjoy/play the game; It's lag, it slows everything down too often and as a result my crew and i die before i or my friends can heal/be healed. and i'm not the only one affected by this. i played on various computers, and often have the same problem.
* Let us know how long this bug has been affecting your game; this has been affecting us(zOMG Players) for a while but lately i haven't felt like playing zOMG because of the hard lag and lack of server cycling.I know Gaia is buggy and still in its Beta, but how can you try to make a new game when you can't fix your current ones?

kkkitttyyy's Queen

Sweet Shapeshifter

24,475 Points
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Timely Contributor 100
User Imagebe a perfectionist, you're nothing if you're just another

User ImageUser Image
Bustier
I have been having trouble with The Kloked Out quest (for longer than I can remember) where you have to kill 20 skeeters and return to Klaus. Every time I try to kill a skeeter it says I've gone past 20 skeeters for example 243/20 skeeters and I cannot return to Klaus.

Some help would be appreciated rolleyes

User Image

Winged Storyteller

62,425 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
siskataya

I haven't updated my list in some time. But most of the major glitches under "Game Progression Quests, NPCs and Upgrading" section are still there. I can get back to work on testing which are still present and more ways to trigger them if you'd like.

List

Rainbow Hunter

13,875 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Hygienic 200
Uhm, I have this weird thing where I press the arrow to go into the next area, but It like freezes or something and I have to click another two or three times to move?

Beloved Elder

SmallTownGuy

Clutch Fly-By event in Zen: The event begins, but does not spawn any enemies. This is a relatively recent problem, dating only to several months ago when a dev was apparently working on other event problems. The event was working ok less than a year ago.

The event is unplayable as it is.

Sparkly Sage

12,800 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
still stuck on the jungle with the twins! i can't progress any further than the last quest for the twins. i've been waiting FOREVER for that to be fixed! stressed stressed stressed stressed stressed

Fashionable Raider

11,725 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
  • Popular Thread 100
*Sambray
* I would like to have the Clan chat fix. Lately, clan chat haven't been working. It sometimes works, but it doesnt work all the time, only rarely on certain occasions.
* The negative impact of clan chat not working, is unable to communicate with the members in the clan. I believe that clan chat should be able to work, in order for the members of the clan to interact with each other. This will be very convenient in that, it'll be faster to find crews for smob,smeb,etc
* This bug have been affecting zOMG ever since 2008. when i joined.
I just hope the bug on clan chat, is fixed.

Tenacious Glitch

24,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Newbie Helper 100
*Scobre
* Layer glitch. Switching between different areas in an instance puts you into another layer so in a sense resets that area. Usually dms and ss it affects it the most. When you enter an area like shallow seas. Someone gets stuck in sealab or end boss, so has to run back, either undersea ledge or shallow seas area will reset with all bugs and chest unopened. In dms, yellow maze, green maze, 100% room, and crypt or coffin room all reset if 1 of each player does not stay in the area with a player running back.
* This can be very time consuming and can reset anyway if someone disconnects. Usually when someone disconnects is when the glitch happens. Sometimes people just give up on a ss or dms run simply because of it, so doesn't make the game fun or enjoyable.
* Probably since March of 2010, since that is when I entered shallow seas for the first time.

Desirable Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
siskataya

Quote:
*Username
* Describe the bug you want fixed - what exactly is going wrong.
* Please describe how this bug negatively impacts the zOMG! player experience or impacts your ability to enjoy/play the game.
* Let us know how long this bug has been affecting your game.

☆•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸.¤ Lift your eyes skyward.........

Username: Eyes_Turned_Skyward
Bug: Candice's Scarf quest was started and I became unable to finish due to a bug.
How it affects people: It obviously takes up a spot on the quests page, but it also makes Candice unable to finish the quest, being rather annoying.
How long affected: Since June 9, 2010.

………and gaze at the stars ☆•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸.¤

Beloved Lunatic

10,100 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
Username: Jez Rae
Bug: DMS Giant People and Invisible People! I have found that almost every time I enter DMS when my crew is already inside, someone is either invisible or about twice the size of all other avis. Sometimes more than one person is not visible, and a couple times I have not been able to see my own avi. Refreshing, buffing, or moving one screen away and then back doesn't always fix this bug.
Why is this a problem for zomg lovers? This is not a huge bug... although it is a bit annoying. It is a bit unnerving when you are trying to buff the crew, and you can't tell if everyone is in the room yet or not. This would not be a problem if the crew panels worked flawlessly... but every dms-er knows that the crew panel is not to be trusted...
How long has this been a problem? Since DMS opened up I believe. biggrin

THANK YOU FOR ALL THAT YOU DO!!! We all really appreciate you taking the time to fix these bugs and such! biggrin Thanks again! biggrin smile xd 3nodding whee wink lol razz 4laugh rofl

Newbie Millionaire

Quote:

• In Papa Saw, most of the time crews can not get in because of a glitch.

• In Stuff like; Papa Saw, Doll Shrine, Ect. It is very slow and Laggy. If that can be fixed some how that would be awesome!

• Also, when people log off of zOMG, there avatar tends to stay on so it gets confusing on who you could add in your crew.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff