• NPCon Attendee 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
Oyaji - Guin
scullylam
cnoisy
scullylam
cnoisy
scullylam

yep. and did you see his imdb page, his character from that "world war z" movie? wink pretty much, it wasn't a surprise after seeing his name in a ton of articles. i only looked him up last friday during the dev meet. watched the live broadcast introducing him and just, lawl. wasn't that spectacular.

i hope he does okay but, idk. matt smith was growing on me more. xp oh and i watched that doctor who tv movie. didn't see anything wrong with it, even if the idea of the doctor being half human, that is kinda... spockish and makes sense he always visits earth and gets human companions...

You mean the broadcast that showed a bunch of clips of him cursing?

Also, I don't know about the half human thing. Didn't they already say that a half Time-lord half human couldn't exist? I mean look at Donna, if they did that then they would be ignoring that entire second season with her and how it ended.

bbc america had a live broadcast sunday when they announced the new doctor. i not watched any clips the guy acted in so i have no clue how he'll be. just, he looks really really old for his age. @_@

what is river song then? i think she is half but she gave the doctor a lot of her regeneration cycles so he can live. and, i never saw the whole seasons with donna. guess i should try to rewatch.. the tv movie thing, *shrug*. it was hollywood's take on doctor who and it kept being said the doctor is half human, his mother was human. i was looking for an answer if that is true and i stumbled on the names of his supposed parents. i have no clue if it is true or not but, doesn't help that doctor who has book series, radio, all this stuff and hard to tell if the show explains the half human thing, though it may never will. oh well.

I don't think river song is actually Timelord/Human, but when she was still in Amy, she was exposed to those time particles things from the TARDIS, which allowed her to regenerate like the doctor, but she wasn't able to do it as many times as the doctor. After her first second regeneration, she used the rest of it to save the doctor from her poison, making it so that she couldn't regenerate anymore. But I hope the doctor isn't half human, it would be too contradicting in my opinion. But yea I agree, he is definitely older than the past few doctors. I don't really understand their reasoning behind that, since there was a pattern of him getting younger each regeneration. Maybe he was getting too young?

i think they are trying to pull back in an older audience. so they went for an older doctor. but really, that guy looks 60s+ instead of 55. makes my parents look 40s. @_@

well, river should be human.. then again i never understood if rory became full human or still part robot. or if certain things happened in a different universe... i feel like there was a lot of unclear things so far. > < and, i still can't help it but, how it ends up river and doctor together is still like the twilight series. and i was thinking if river was half time lord then it's okay if the doctor was too. but i think pretty much that tv movie will be ignored. xd and that particle thing you mention, that was one thing some people said, that if the doctor regenerates around humans, then yes he becomes half human, but maybe for only that regeneration. like, that could make sense...

oh and with the casting, maybe they are purposely setting it up for meeting that "secret" doctor. from the last season episode.

Now , i'm not a Dr. Whoo fan. But wasn't the very first doctor really old??

supposedly he was in his 50s too but looked really really old. the doctor first went on his adventures with his granddaughter. seriously though, why is it, some of these actors look well beyond their age than what they really are... i guess the genetics suck for them. *shrug*

Retro Punk

scullylam

supposedly he was in his 50s too but looked really really old. the doctor first went on his adventures with his granddaughter. seriously though, why is it, some of these actors look well beyond their age than what they really are... i guess the genetics suck for them. *shrug*

The character was in his 50's or the actor? Cuz dude looked really, really old. Maybe he was married in real life??

Time-traveling Marshmallow

32,700 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
Oyaji - Guin
scullylam

The character was in his 50's or the actor? Cuz dude looked really, really old. Maybe he was married in real life??

the actor. i was meaning rl age. and yeah, actors probably have their own families and such just the character, you meet his granddaughter but later on it seems he is the last of the time lords. so... you don't know what happened to his family. like, is river song his first wife or a second or maybe many numbers later... the whole family tree/history isn't that clear to me. whee
Oyaji - Guin
Mavdoc
BF-dragontshd-40
Back to the states. Currently tired.

Welcome back to the ol' US of A! 3nodding That was one heck of a trip you had; hope you had fun! biggrin Hopefully Marshall got through TSA without any issues. xd

In China , Marshall pats the TSA down !

rofl

Retro Punk

scullylam
Oyaji - Guin
scullylam

the actor. i was meaning rl age. and yeah, actors probably have their own families and such just the character, you meet his granddaughter but later on it seems he is the last of the time lords. so... you don't know what happened to his family. like, is river song his first wife or a second or maybe many numbers later... the whole family tree/history isn't that clear to me. whee

I was just looking up Doctor pic, when Jenna Louise Coleman came up. Wow she's cutie !! mmmm... *Marshall side takeing over*

32,700 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
Oyaji - Guin
scullylam
Oyaji - Guin
scullylam

I was just looking up Doctor pic, when Jenna Louise Coleman came up. Wow she's cutie !! mmmm... *Marshall side takeing over*

*holds back snort* xd
Today it's time to get away from the hectic city life and all those modern conveniences. Time to spend a day out in the rural area of Bill's Ranch as "Country Folk" (thanks to Rainbow Filled Nights for the idea)! mrgreen

So come as a farmer, fisherman, bumpkin, or caked in mud after 4-wheeling through the fields. xd Any other country theme works too. 3nodding

We'll meet next to ol' Rancher Bill and keep him company (in Bill's Ranch of course!) on Bladed Vase server at 5pm PST today. biggrin

Lucky Informer

12,100 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Junior 100
Mavdoc
Today it's time to get away from the hectic city life and all those modern conveniences. Time to spend a day out in the rural area of Bill's Ranch as "Country Folk" (thanks to Rainbow Filled Nights for the idea)! mrgreen

So come as a farmer, fisherman, bumpkin, or caked in mud after 4-wheeling through the fields. xd Any other country theme works too. 3nodding

We'll meet next to ol' Rancher Bill and keep him company (in Bill's Ranch of course!) on Bladed Vase server at 5pm PST today. biggrin

I'll come dressed as the dirt itself biggrin

Perfect Bloodsucker

17,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Threadmaster 200
Mavdoc

TRY-HARD MODE ACTIVATED:
User Image

I will stay logged on until the meat is over so that I will not lose this grucken o3o

Lucky Informer

12,100 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Junior 100
ryry Kenny_McCormick ryry
Mavdoc

TRY-HARD MODE ACTIVATED:
User Image

I will stay logged on until the meat is over so that I will not lose this grucken o3o

Have fun with that, I'd laugh so hard though if the meat ended up on a different layer.

Perfect Bloodsucker

17,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Threadmaster 200
cnoisy
Mavdoc

TRY-HARD MODE ACTIVATED:
User Image

Have fun with that, I'd laugh so hard though if the meat ended up on a different layer.

the grucken runs away after a few minutes, anyway. emo

Perfect Bloodsucker

17,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Threadmaster 200
Mavdoc

/theme has nothing to do with shark week

I am disappoint. emotion_donotwant

Lucky Informer

12,100 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Junior 100
Mavdoc

/theme has nothing to do with shark week

I am disappoint. emotion_donotwant

come dressed as a country sharkumpkin

32,700 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
i won't be dressing up for this meet since i have had (and still) have my fair share of country life. only thing i would dress for is if it was duck dynasty theme. xd *beards ftw*

HibiChika's Waifu

Lazy Marshmallow

47,000 Points
  • Lavishing Romantic 250
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Sweetest Romantic 250
You know what happens when a lady from the city is in the country. emotion_donotwant

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff