Lazy Marshmallow

47,000 Points
  • Lavishing Romantic 250
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Sweetest Romantic 250
cnoisy
Platonic Purple Panda
the dragon craft

They stopped working on zOMG a long time ago, there's no one left that knows how to work on zOMG! And whoever there is left like Swarf is busy having to do other things on Gaia. Too bad he can't choose what he likes to do. XD Basically zOMG! has been in "maintenance mode" for many many months. That's just a non obvious way of say they are no longer working on zOMG! but will say it's in Maintenance mode to satisfy us. XD

If I am incorrect in any way though someone please correct me. :3

Are you sure swarf is still working for Gaia? Last time I saw his name there wasn't any special name under his username

I changed my post a bit cause it was messy.

EDIT: ACTUALLY no Swarf is still a developer. Wow I am such a airhead today. XD

Rich Risk-Taker

11,450 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Luck of the Draw 50
Platonic Purple Panda
the dragon craft

They stopped working on zOMG a long time ago, there's no one left that knows how to work on zOMG! And whoever there is left like Swarf I believe is busy having to do other things on Gaia. Too bad he can't choose what he likes to do. XD Basically zOMG! has been in "maintenance mode" for many many months. That's just a non obvious way of Gaia saying they are no longer working on zOMG and have moved on to other projects! But saying zOMG! is in Maintenance mode is just a way to satisfy us into beliving it will get worked on sometime in the future. XD

I agree with you I wounder if enough users bring it up at the ata would they put ppl back on it

Lucky Informer

12,100 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Junior 100
the dragon craft
Platonic Purple Panda
the dragon craft

They stopped working on zOMG a long time ago, there's no one left that knows how to work on zOMG! And whoever there is left like Swarf I believe is busy having to do other things on Gaia. Too bad he can't choose what he likes to do. XD Basically zOMG! has been in "maintenance mode" for many many months. That's just a non obvious way of Gaia saying they are no longer working on zOMG and have moved on to other projects! But saying zOMG! is in Maintenance mode is just a way to satisfy us into beliving it will get worked on sometime in the future. XD

I agree with you I wounder if enough users bring it up at the ata would they put ppl back on it

Not a chance. Once Gaia shelves something, it stays shelved. Besides, there's no way Gaia would hire new employees to work on a game that doesn't bring in any money.

Rich Risk-Taker

11,450 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Luck of the Draw 50
cnoisy
the dragon craft
Platonic Purple Panda
the dragon craft

Not a chance. Once Gaia shelves something, it stays shelved. Besides, there's no way Gaia would hire new employees to work on a game that doesn't bring in any money.
its sad to say gaia got too greedy I may still see about starting a petion to get atleast one dev back on it I mean gaias makeinmg bank with that club verg

Loyal Wife

15,625 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Threadmaster 200
Mavdoc
Today it's time to get away from the hectic city life and all those modern conveniences. Time to spend a day out in the rural area of Bill's Ranch as "Country Folk" (thanks to Rainbow Filled Nights for the idea)! mrgreen

So come as a farmer, fisherman, bumpkin, or caked in mud after 4-wheeling through the fields. xd Any other country theme works too. 3nodding

We'll meet next to ol' Rancher Bill and keep him company (in Bill's Ranch of course!) on Bladed Vase server at 5pm PST today. biggrin

I missed it. gonk I was a day behind because I thought.. today was friday..
gonk gonk gonk gonk gonk gonk gonk gonk
You're welcome for the idea though. lol

Rich Risk-Taker

11,450 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Luck of the Draw 50
cnoisy
the dragon craft
Platonic Purple Panda
the dragon craft

its sad to say gaia got too greedy I may still see about starting a petion to get atleast one dev back on it I mean gaias makeinmg bank with that club verg

Rich Risk-Taker

11,450 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Luck of the Draw 50
is it true that landy will show up in gb if you get 20 ppl to kill all the anamted or if theres over population in gold beach

Lucky Informer

12,100 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Junior 100
the dragon craft
is it true that landy will show up in gb if you get 20 ppl to kill all the anamted or if theres over population in gold beach

1. The number of people doesn't matter, but I have heard that if you kill all the animated then it will spawn.
2. Yes, if there is overpopulation then it should spawn, so I've heard.

Playful Guildswoman

cnoisy
jellykans
cnoisy
jellykans
cnoisy
the dragon craft
next time some one pm me where the meet is plz

All you need to do is look at the front page

Since [JK] left, it's Mavdoc posting at the end of this thread.

JK still updates the thread. He never left, he just isn't online that often.

He didn't leave Gaia, but left staff, and didn't update while in Europe. Looks like he updated this week, though.

I know what happened to JK, and he's been updating it for the past few weeks.

Ah. I just finished up a housing inspection and missed a couple weeks of Dev Meat, explains it all.

Retro Punk

scullylam
cnoisy
I think the theme for the next meat should be Back to School, we would all dress up like nerds and teachers and what not.

I don't know, that's my suggestion.

gonk

i just wanted to gonk face... sweatdrop

I found these and thought of you !!! emotion_kirakira emotion_awesome

The Thing you are !!!! (^_^)

The Reason ....

Time-traveling Marshmallow

32,700 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
Oyaji - Guin
scullylam
cnoisy
I think the theme for the next meat should be Back to School, we would all dress up like nerds and teachers and what not.

gonk

i just wanted to gonk face... sweatdrop

I found these and thought of you !!! emotion_kirakira emotion_awesome

The Thing you are !!!! (^_^)

The Reason ....

rofl
ILOVENickels
Hello lovely ladies heart
I hope I remember to show up next time.

We haven't seen you in quite a while-- please attend next Friday! I'll give you a nickel. emotion_awesome
Oyaji - Guin

Lol ! You took a pic of me comin out of that stall ! And the Panda Sammich !

EDIT:

You know what i was thinking? For next Friday's meet....

How about the theme be : Come dress as - " Tiger Lily Chick " ??

cnoisy

Okay cool, we'll set the next meat for Tiger since she just became an aunt, then the week after that will be back to school. biggrin
the dragon craft
jellykans
the dragon craft
jellykans
the dragon craft
what time is that mountain time
1pm, it's 1 hour difference, and the time varies a little.
Edit: Subscribe to the thread and/or check p. 1 of z!F around that time.
I am sacribed but for some reason didn't get the notice btw who did the color change avi in your sig

It was an oldtimer who sadly is no longer on Gaia. She did lovely work! Sindeyella does really nice gif work and may be able to do rainbow effects. She's still on Gaia.
dose any body still try to summon landy I mis fighting him I rember when we all tried to suom epic landy in bb with jk when he still worked for gaia

Hiya dragon craft-- I hope you can make the next meat! 3nodding

Each Friday I send an e-mail to JK to update the thread opening with the theme and location, but if he's not available, it won't be updated. Make sure that the update info for the thread opening is for that specific day and you don't end up at last week's location! gonk

It might just be safer to look for my post at the end of the thread to get the details. biggrin

As far as summoning Landy in BB, we actually did so ourselves one dev meat! mrgreen Here's a screenshot from that night:

Dev meat Landy summon

Rich Risk-Taker

11,450 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Luck of the Draw 50
Mavdoc
the dragon craft
jellykans
the dragon craft
jellykans
the dragon craft
what time is that mountain time
1pm, it's 1 hour difference, and the time varies a little.
Edit: Subscribe to the thread and/or check p. 1 of z!F around that time.
I am sacribed but for some reason didn't get the notice btw who did the color change avi in your sig

It was an oldtimer who sadly is no longer on Gaia. She did lovely work! Sindeyella does really nice gif work and may be able to do rainbow effects. She's still on Gaia.
dose any body still try to summon landy I mis fighting him I rember when we all tried to suom epic landy in bb with jk when he still worked for gaia

Hiya dragon craft-- I hope you can make the next meat! 3nodding

Each Friday I send an e-mail to JK to update the thread opening with the theme and location, but if he's not available, it won't be updated. Make sure that the update info for the thread opening is for that specific day and you don't end up at last week's location! gonk

It might just be safer to look for my post at the end of the thread to get the details. biggrin

As far as summoning Landy in BB, we actually did so ourselves one dev meat! mrgreen Here's a screenshot from that night:

Dev meat Landy summon
ok so he can be summoned still whats the trigger

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas