Welcome to Gaia! ::

Professional Alchemist

42,825 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
zOMG is closed. Amen.
If you are sad, I'm too.
But if you tought Gaia would reopen zOMG, I think you were a bit naive.
Actual Gaia wants only GCash and GCash again. If you spend only GGold, you are not a valuable Gaian. Gaia is a business and doesn't care about our pleasure ; only our money.

But I won't spend money for a virtual doll.
I'm ready to spend money for a good game. This good game is not here.
Maybe it's time for me to try a Final Fantasy, or WoW, or another MMO. Any suggestion ?

I suppose Gaia will never read this post because Gaia doesn't care about our opinion. But I wanted to write it. I suggest you despise Gaia like Gaia despise us. Stay here and play with little games like Booty Grab, fishing,...and posting on the forum.
But don't spend GCash here. Never. It's not valuable to spend it for your avatar. Spend it for a game which give you a real pleasure, for buying real clothes, for buying a book, anything you want but not for clothing a virtual doll. You can even post and talking with your friends with a naked avi.

Even you can quit Gaia and speaking with your friends IRL or with others sites, or FB, or Twitter,...

So bye bye. Bye zOMGers friends. I was happy to play with you, to explode NFs with you. I weas glad to success Blood Lust quest with you and find rings with you. Thank you Taihe because you helped me for BL quest. Thank you Sakured for the crew fighting LabTech a long time ago. Congrats Cinna because you had a big aggro without being a tank. Maybe I will find you in another MMO ?

Ruthless Genius

10,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Invisibility 100
Guild Wars 2

One time purchase and never has monthly fees--bi weekly updates.

If you have a PC that can run it you won't be disappointed. I think I showed it to Kestin like 2 years ago and she plays pretty much every day.

Actually, currently everyone I showed it to 2 years ago is still playing--Liz took like a 1year hiatus but she came back and can play at her convenience without monthly fees etc. They actually just launched in China as well and so millions of dollars have recently made its way into development.

Check out some you tubes.

Also it's not pay2win like most of the games out there--this one is legit.

Dapper Loiterer

play warspear
emotion_dealwithit

Desirable Sex Symbol

11,325 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Medalist 100
  • Athlete 50
II Antonia II
zOMG is closed. Amen.
If you are sad, I'm too.
But if you tought Gaia would reopen zOMG, I think you were a bit naive.
Actual Gaia wants only GCash and GCash again. If you spend only GGold, you are not a valuable Gaian. Gaia is a business and doesn't care about our pleasure ; only our money.

But I won't spend money for a virtual doll.
I'm ready to spend money for a good game. This good game is not here.
Maybe it's time for me to try a Final Fantasy, or WoW, or another MMO. Any suggestion ?

I suppose Gaia will never read this post because Gaia doesn't care about our opinion. But I wanted to write it. I suggest you despise Gaia like Gaia despise us. Stay here and play with little games like Booty Grab, fishing,...and posting on the forum.
But don't spend GCash here. Never. It's not valuable to spend it for your avatar. Spend it for a game which give you a real pleasure, for buying real clothes, for buying a book, anything you want but not for clothing a virtual doll. You can even post and talking with your friends with a naked avi.

Even you can quit Gaia and speaking with your friends IRL or with others sites, or FB, or Twitter,...

So bye bye. Bye zOMGers friends. I was happy to play with you, to explode NFs with you. I weas glad to success Blood Lust quest with you and find rings with you. Thank you Taihe because you helped me for BL quest. Thank you Sakured for the crew fighting LabTech a long time ago. Congrats Cinna because you had a big aggro without being a tank. Maybe I will find you in another MMO ?

i understand how you feel.. sometimes i would roam zomg and help others out.. i have been here since 2008 and now it has been 6 years.. i guess maybe it was stupid for me to think that gaia would keep zomg.. since zomg has been down, i have read 9 books.. maybe i should spend my money on books now.. i had spent soo much money on gaia, and for what... i broken heart now.. i hate gaia..

Angelic Bookworm

14,675 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Millionaire 200
:[ nothing comes close i tried.

Dapper Fatcat

I'm on the same boat. I went on a hiatus three years ago and I logged back in today to play some zOMG! Turns out it officially closed down yesterday, so I'm really disappointed. We all knew it was going to happen three years ago but zOMG! and it's community was great while it lasted.

As for suggestions: TERA Online

Pro: Free to Play. Graphics are great. Challenging game play. Players vs players battlegrounds are super fun. Different classes and races.

Con: Huuuuuuge file size. Relatively Grindy Storyline. Super expensive to not look like a hobo ($IRL) but that doesn't really matter.

Perfect Bloodsucker

17,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Threadmaster 200
Lux Fortuna
Guild Wars 2

One time purchase and never has monthly fees--bi weekly updates.

If you have a PC that can run it you won't be disappointed. I think I showed it to Kestin like 2 years ago and she plays pretty much every day.

Actually, currently everyone I showed it to 2 years ago is still playing--Liz took like a 1year hiatus but she came back and can play at her convenience without monthly fees etc. They actually just launched in China as well and so millions of dollars have recently made its way into development.

Check out some you tubes.

Also it's not pay2win like most of the games out there--this one is legit.

If only I wasn't poor as knobs. emo

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces