Welcome to Gaia! ::

soto saki
Lovelyygurl
Hopefully everyone will read this thread.
One can only hope.
Unfortunately, while the mass influx of players is good for the game, they don't know much of our zOMG! community and probably won't listen... User Image

It's sad how people are more focused on making money for themselves rather than sharing the game in order to make it easier [less laggy] and enjoyable for everyone to play..

Time-traveling Marshmallow

32,700 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
with people reading this thread, i would post the link everywhere, even in game. so at least if people want the info they know where to find it.
...I really can't bring myself to be mad at you, JK heart

I'm staying out of Otami fights for a while. I think I'll just buy a pumpkin or maybe ask Syko for one of his. Though it is cool to see everyone band together like that.

Beloved Friend

7,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
Thanks for telling us, [ JK ]

I was lucky to get my Jack badge on the first day of the event so I didn't have problems. I'll avoid Otami for now to help others out.

PaganPrefect's Husband

Benevolent Elder

61,100 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
I'm glad Jack got nerfed a bit so it's not AS long, but it still takes awhile. I did it last night with him nerfed and the lag was way better with all the people there. Plus people were not spamming the chat as well and that REALLY helped the lag.

But now the Ghost badges aren't showing up and I know I've gotten over 200 cause I've been keeping track each time I get on to hunt them. Both times the badge never showed up.

Shameless Enabler

Thanks JK. I'm sure this will make a lot of people feel better.
I only wish I could have helped more with the testing.
emo

-goes to spawn ten thousand Sabin's to do stress testing next time-
you should stop jack from spawning in otami at least for a while

PaganPrefect's Husband

Benevolent Elder

61,100 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
I can understand that, but you know people are not going to listen to anyone because they want to make a quick 130k+. If they want to keep people from lagging it, make it so that people that already have gotten the Otami badge can't get gold anymore from there. That way it forces them to go to other areas to look for Jack. Harsh yes, but it would keep the traffic down so others can get the badge from him there.

I myself had to try 4 times before it finally worked for me to get that Master of Evil badge and I never want to go back there again. That lag is murder on my computer.

Shameless Enabler

I O R L A N D O I

Thats hardly fair to those who haven't gotten the badge yet.
Plus it would require a completely new way of spawning Jack, as its currently based on Ghosts being killed.

No way to simply turn off "Spawn Otami Jack"

Malevolent Millionaire

8,925 Points
  • 20 Wins 100
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200
Lovelyygurl
soto saki
Lovelyygurl
One can only hope.
Unfortunately, while the mass influx of players is good for the game, they don't know much of our zOMG! community and probably won't listen... User Image

It's sad how people are more focused on making money for themselves rather than sharing the game in order to make it easier [less laggy] and enjoyable for everyone to play..

stare "SAD"? It isn't "sad" to want to fight a super-difficult boss so that you can reduce the amount of gold you still need in order to purchase an item you're questing for & will likely never get, thanks to greedy elitists and their trumped-up inflation. evil scream

But you know, I'll tell you what........YOU (you = everyone complaining about the horrid lag in the game's servers) donate 5,000,000 gold to me, or just simply donate to me the things I keep farming the Otami Jack to get enough gold to pay for, and I'll stay out of Otami Ruins until the event is over.

rolleyes Otherwise...... talk2hand cheese_whine
CrimsonDice
I can understand that, but you know people are not going to listen to anyone because they want to make a quick 130k+. If they want to keep people from lagging it, make it so that people that already have gotten the Otami badge can't get gold anymore from there. That way it forces them to go to other areas to look for Jack. Harsh yes, but it would keep the traffic down so others can get the badge from him there.

I can't think of anything to say about this, other than that this is complete & utter horse****. That's like telling people they're not allowed to speedrun SS for quick & easy gold anymore. rolleyes wahmbulance
Sabin le Rose
I O R L A N D O I

Thats hardly fair to those who haven't gotten the badge yet.
Plus it would require a completely new way of spawning Jack, as its currently based on Ghosts being killed.

No way to simply turn off "Spawn Otami Jack"

well then good luck with the lag

Lonely Phantom

9,800 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • First step to fame 200
Thanks for clearing things up and being honestly smile
Lags bad enough but I can't even find Jack. I don't have several hours a day to spend hunting him and every time I think I find him he's on another layer. Some Gaians actually have jobs and a social life. Zomg is a lot of fun but I can't spend all my time on it and it really sucks to miss out on the Halloween event completely. Really. Badly. Planned. Event.
Damien_The_Omen
Lovelyygurl
soto saki
Lovelyygurl
One can only hope.

stare "SAD"? It isn't "sad" to want to fight a super-difficult boss so that you can reduce the amount of gold you still need in order to purchase an item you're questing for & will likely never get, thanks to greedy elitists and their trumped-up inflation. evil scream

But you know, I'll tell you what........YOU (you = everyone complaining about the horrid lag in the game's servers) donate 5,000,000 gold to me, or just simply donate to me the things I keep farming the Otami Jack to get enough gold to pay for, and I'll stay out of Otami Ruins until the event is over.

rolleyes Otherwise...... talk2hand cheese_whine

Everyone is questing something. I've got to get 15 mill to get the three big-ticket items *I* want. People who are questing the badge want the badge just as much as you want to get your item. DON'T blame everyone else for trying to be fair when you're just being self-centered.

Malevolent Millionaire

8,925 Points
  • 20 Wins 100
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200
Della Ilisia
Everyone is questing something. I've got to get 15 mill to get the three big-ticket items *I* want. People who are questing the badge want the badge just as much as you want to get your item. DON'T blame everyone else for trying to be fair when you're just being self-centered.

Uh-huh.......Not "everyone" plays (much less likes to play) zOMG, either. And who are you to say I'm "self-centered"? rolleyes As long as I have to put up with greedy elitists who think it's "fair" to keep raising the price of something that shouldn't have an exorbitant price to begin with, I'm going to keep doing whatever I have to do in order to make as much gold as possible to get it. THAT is how I define "fair". In fact, people should be happy enough that I'm not like one of those idiot emote/shout spammers in Otami making **** worse for "everyone else" trying to kill Jack, too. talk2hand

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff