Welcome to Gaia! ::

Cunning Lunatic

Eresfds
Father Fluff
Snow_in_Sahara
ziggyzaster
GamesTesterJan
Awesome stuff smile it all sounds great but quick question.

Quote:
- All mini-boss lairs now have a routine that constantly checks to see if all players remaining in the room are Dazed. If they are all Dazed, then they are ejected from the instance. (No more "holding an instance" while players return from the NC.)

So this will prevent anchoring instances, does this also work if other players awaken and run back as long as one remains alive and if he/she is dazed does that start a new session automatically?

I'm sure someone would be able to run back as long as someone was alive
but I highly doubt they'd make it back in time.. Even if they did, Most of their
rings would still be locked..

3nodding 3nodding make sense

So, if all the players are dazed, one person can't anchor?

.....EB is going to harder ._.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

No it won't he said all mini-boss lairs will check not the end boss.

User Image

If everyone in Endboss is dazed you get sent to the beginning of the Robo tunnel.

16,050 Points
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Master Converter 500
  • NPCon Fanatic 500
Hey.

shutupthe3rd - Hi there.
I do agree, that rock is a bit overpowered, but I think 70-75% is still a bit high. I'd say 50% max.
I don't agree with adding some Taunt effect, because it's not actually targeting an enemy, but an ally. Also, I'm confused as to how the Area of Effect is supposed to work. :-

Regarding the power boost for the ranged rings: I disagree, sorry. I think making them more like the close combat rings would remove the diversity of the rings. That's not a disadvantage; I think it means that in most cases, strategy > damage. (-:

Regarding Crowd Control rings: Their success rate is a little low, I agree, but I wouldn't say they are completely useless.

One last thing:

shutupthe3rd
Also, the enemy-and/or-ies won't aggro anyone else for at least 3 minutes if it/they isn't/aren't dead.
Try to refrain from combining singular and plural nouns and such, especially the way you have it worded. It doesn't have to be that technical, and it's quite confusing. I had to read that a few times just to figure out what you were trying to say. rofl

You could say something like:

"Also, any enemies affected won't aggro anyone else for at least 3 minutes if they aren't dead."

That takes care of singular and plural situations. 3nodding

Otherwise, interesting post.

6,950 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Market Browser 100
so many changes makes me worry more about defeating the bosses an speed increased so i'll have to get more orbs before the changes take effect an power up all my rings hope the u can trade orbs that will be very cool

its already next next week whens it coming!? crying

1,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
HELLO PEOPLES whee
kwe i guess haha
Pachi Rin
So that's what the Orb Swap is? Interesting... Can't wait! smile And lots of script changes. Whoa. surprised

finally i'm updated mrgreen mrgreen
Qixter please fix the logan problem crying
I think it's great you guys are keeping up with this as you are. I know the games take a lot of work and testing. I personally appreciate it.

7,650 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
This was origionally posted almost a week ago. It should be updated sometime in the next 2 days.
Dude. This rocks. I hope this means Duneslam and Shewolf will be easier to beat. At least one notch easier.
that orb swapping seems really handy
and I'm really happy witht hose new mini-events biggrin
so thats wat orb swapping is

O.G. Master

Anxious Browser

12,625 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
All of the changes sound amazing, and quite fun too~! heart

I hope the momentos thing on the beach gets fixed soon too though...='D (I mean they take so long to find and she won't even take them/say thanks..)

Still, I appreciate all the hard work that goes into zOMG so much!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff