Welcome to Gaia! ::

FEELtheNOVOCAIN
khiiatsu
FEELtheNOVOCAIN
Right. ^ ^ Good job.

Novocain! biggrin thank you and hi!! :]
Totally didn't expect to find you here. >.< How you doing?

I'm doing quite well :]. Things have been hectic around my side but on weekends, i try to make time to draw and stuff, then this showed up lol. x]

Blessed Cleric

khiiatsu
FEELtheNOVOCAIN
khiiatsu
FEELtheNOVOCAIN
Right. ^ ^ Good job.

Novocain! biggrin thank you and hi!! :]
Totally didn't expect to find you here. >.< How you doing?

I'm doing quite well :]. Things have been hectic around my side but on weekends, i try to make time to draw and stuff, then this showed up lol. x]
Sweet. I'm working on mine now, I spent my time compiling a thread with all the entries for this contest, so now that it's up and running, I'm getting to work on my picture.

EDIT:: Finally got around to sticking the link in my siggy. ^^

Blessed Cleric

Anyone got a screenshot of the Otami Twins? I'm only CL 6.3, can't do much outside of gold beach.

4,950 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
FEELtheNOVOCAIN
CleVeR_clOnE
Lady Zen Natsume
CleVeR_clOnE
Aseres
CleVeR_clOnE
wait! neutral
where do i sign up for this contest? question ?

you "sign up" by sending in your finished piece as described in the first post smile

oh alright, but how do i make my piece?

*facepalm*

um...sorry, but can you explain on that plz?
Draw the picture, whether on paper or using a computer program.

If it's on paper, scan it into your computer or take a picture of it and load it on.

Make sure it's size is the same as the first-page specs- 2136x1110, 72 dpi. If it isn't, crop it so it is.

Then e-mail your full-size submission to the email address on the first page, and post it here in 534x276 resolution.

That help any?

way better, thank you so much for your help! whee heart

Blessed Cleric

CleVeR_clOnE
FEELtheNOVOCAIN
CleVeR_clOnE
Lady Zen Natsume
CleVeR_clOnE

oh alright, but how do i make my piece?

*facepalm*

um...sorry, but can you explain on that plz?
Draw the picture, whether on paper or using a computer program.

If it's on paper, scan it into your computer or take a picture of it and load it on.

Make sure it's size is the same as the first-page specs- 2136x1110, 72 dpi. If it isn't, crop it so it is.

Then e-mail your full-size submission to the email address on the first page, and post it here in 534x276 resolution.

That help any?

way better, thank you so much for your help! whee heart
No problem, glad I could help!

Blessed Cleric

Cutiefin123
weirdo

Who?
Yes ! I will submit , please. > 3 <
This is going to be very exciting. l: D
FEELtheNOVOCAIN
Sweet. I'm working on mine now, I spent my time compiling a thread with all the entries for this contest, so now that it's up and running, I'm getting to work on my picture.

I'm sure the pictures will be astonishing when they're posted lol :] can't wait til its post, i have to get doing some studying so i'll talk to you soon o(^ o^)o

Blessed Cleric

khiiatsu
FEELtheNOVOCAIN

I'm sure the pictures will be astonishing when they're posted lol :] can't wait til its post, i have to get doing some studying so i'll talk to you soon o(^ o^)o
Oh, they're all up. ^^ I just keep new entries updated at this point.

And yeah, it is exam time. Thank god I'm a high-school freshman, I don't really start that stuff until next year. :]

Blessed Cleric

Kai_Chi
hmm ok well I'll put the left boob more to the right like Lady Zen suggested, just to make sure everything is proportionate, but I don't really think I'll make her boobs more perky for the following reason. Perky boobs is generally for a more younger person/character. The main reason I made her boobs a little more saggy was because my image of the queen is someone more older, powerful and mature. A course I don't want to make her like an old hag, so i didn't exaggerate tooooo much the sagging, but I also don't want her to appear like a perky teenager.

... hmm does that make sense to anyone?
Yes. You should leave them just as they are, as that's the look you're going for.

Can't wait to see it colored in!! >â—¡<

Blessed Visionary

10,325 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
FEELtheNOVOCAIN
Anyone got a screenshot of the Otami Twins? I'm only CL 6.3, can't do much outside of gold beach.

use the official zOMG art, it's better than the screens.
So wait, how are we supposed to have our parent's consent on submitting the picture? do we just send it through their e-mail?

Blessed Cleric

EmperorZensekai
FEELtheNOVOCAIN

use the official zOMG art, it's better than the screens.
Hrm- where would I find that? -clueless, for once-

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces