Welcome to Gaia! ::

Vicious Prophet

Rainbow Filled Nights
Pan Twardowski
Quote:
What the ******** did you just ******** say about me, you little smeber? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class at Rainbow's DMS Guidance Thread, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids in GR, and I have over 300 BL kills. I am trained in tanking and I’m the top bu in the entire z!F. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the ******** out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on Gaia, mark my ******** words. You think you can get away with saying that s**t to me over the Internet? Think again, ********. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the z!F and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re ******** dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with Mantis. Not only am I extensively trained in dps, but I have access to the entire arsenal of rings on Gaia and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable a** off the face of the continent, you little s**t. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your ******** tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will s**t fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re ******** dead, kiddo.

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

That ******** quote still makes me giggle everytime I see it

IDK about you Rainbow, but that copypasta is what I type every time someone in zOMG! psises me off. emotion_awesome
Pan Twardowski
Rainbow Filled Nights
Pan Twardowski
Quote:
What the ******** did you just ******** say about me, you little smeber? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class at Rainbow's DMS Guidance Thread, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids in GR, and I have over 300 BL kills. I am trained in tanking and I’m the top bu in the entire z!F. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the ******** out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on Gaia, mark my ******** words. You think you can get away with saying that s**t to me over the Internet? Think again, ********. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the z!F and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re ******** dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with Mantis. Not only am I extensively trained in dps, but I have access to the entire arsenal of rings on Gaia and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable a** off the face of the continent, you little s**t. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your ******** tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will s**t fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re ******** dead, kiddo.

User Image

IDK about you Rainbow, but that copypasta is what I type every time someone in zOMG! psises me off. emotion_awesome

I doubt you can fit all that text into the character limit text box.

Vicious Prophet

0101001101100101X
Pan Twardowski
Rainbow Filled Nights
Pan Twardowski
Quote:

User Image

I probably can't; it was a joke...
Pan Twardowski
0101001101100101X
Pan Twardowski
Rainbow Filled Nights
Pan Twardowski
Quote:

User Image

I probably can't; it was a joke...

If you're gonna keep thinking my obviousness is serious, then you got issues.

Loyal Wife

15,625 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Threadmaster 200
Pan Twardowski
Rainbow Filled Nights
Pan Twardowski
Quote:

User Image

I'm gonna memorize it and type it in when I get pissed off.
1 sentence per chat box cool

Kawaii Cat

11,925 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Torii Attendant 100
  • Hero 100
raggedy grrl
I recently uncovered this image of an early crew mapping Deadman's Shadow:

lol 'curtneko fiend'
curtneko

Kawaii Cat

11,925 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Torii Attendant 100
  • Hero 100
0101001101100101X
User Image

My life. cat_gonk

Borg

From True Fluff Faith Comix No. 21, "The Paths to Righteousness Are Few And Guarded By Clams"

Borg

Sarcastic little doll...

Borg

“GET YER STINKIIN' PAWS OFF ME, YOU DAMN DIRTY BOTS!” scream

Planet of the Bots?

“IT'S MADHOUSE!!!! A MADHOUSE!!!!!”

// "Dr. Zaius wants that one for lobotomy practice..."
/// "But that's the one Zira calls 'raggedy grrl'!"
//// "Won't she be surprised...although by the look of those vacant eyes, maybe she's a lost cause already..."

///// *bot laughter*

Adorable Waffles

21,700 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
raggedy grrl
I recently uncovered this image of an early crew mapping Deadman's Shadow:

lool, this is hilarious! rofl and your graphics are so pro. surprised
It's my first time here so the first time I played zOMG i felt stupid...

Comrade

idk what else to add to this meme emo emo

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff