Welcome to Gaia! ::

Borg

0101001101100101X
raggedy grrl
0101001101100101X

I think a human body has more mass than a treat...

SOYLENT GIFT-BONES ARE MADE OF PEOPLE!!!

You're mistaking that with the souls and tears of child labor in China.

T-they told me they only use old pensioners and sneaker soles!
raggedy grrl
Dear raggedy grrl, as I prepare to move on from Village Greens, I find some animated have become attached to me. What should I do?

For pesky gnomes, I recommend:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

...and Overly Attached Sandtrap Fluff will follow you EVERYWHERE!

Alas! If only you were a part of zOMG!s marketing team.. cry
My contribution to this thread will be in the form of a link to all the former meme threads! pirate

http://www.gaiaonline.com/gsearch/forums/?query=zomg%21+meme

Borg

Null fragments. Oh, wow...that takes me back.

Null fragments are used to craft a sequel to the Null-A series. My copy is pretty old, I think it was an Ace Double with some lurid story about the Love-Starved Water Spouts of Zurg-1 on the other side.

Anyhow, it has some interesting parts of the Gaia storyline...the robot revolt, the origins of the water-loving Anchor Bugs (oddly enough, they come from a dry planet), and portions of a now-lost Gnomic text that discusses the Old Gods (do not read this section aloud!!).

The book is well worth crafting if you can obtain enough fragments (233, I think).

Borg

I don't think we'll ever get the Pet Shop now, and I went and stocked up on Fluff food:

And in a similar vein as the Dev Meat image (a gristly vein spurting dark blood):

Vicious Prophet

Quote:
What the ******** did you just ******** say about me, you little smeber? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class at Rainbow's DMS Guidance Thread, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids in GR, and I have over 300 BL kills. I am trained in tanking and I’m the top bu in the entire z!F. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the ******** out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on Gaia, mark my ******** words. You think you can get away with saying that s**t to me over the Internet? Think again, ********. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the z!F and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re ******** dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with Mantis. Not only am I extensively trained in dps, but I have access to the entire arsenal of rings on Gaia and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable a** off the face of the continent, you little s**t. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your ******** tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will s**t fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re ******** dead, kiddo.

User Image

Alien Lightbringer

User Image
burning_eyes

to even things out, a follow up image could be of him killing ...garlic. or random stuff outside any instance
luze
User Image
burning_eyes

to even things out, a follow up image could be of him killing ...garlic. or random stuff outside any instance

Or dying from an Air Fluff.

Alien Lightbringer

0101001101100101X
luze
User Image
burning_eyes

that would seem a little out of character (but no spoilers please, i haven't read the books xD)
luze
0101001101100101X
luze
User Image
burning_eyes

that would seem a little out of character (but no spoilers please, i haven't read the books xD)

Please, EVERYONE knows the books are ALWAYS different from the movies. talk2hand

Loyal Wife

15,625 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Threadmaster 200
Pan Twardowski
Quote:
What the ******** did you just ******** say about me, you little smeber? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class at Rainbow's DMS Guidance Thread, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids in GR, and I have over 300 BL kills. I am trained in tanking and I’m the top bu in the entire z!F. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the ******** out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on Gaia, mark my ******** words. You think you can get away with saying that s**t to me over the Internet? Think again, ********. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the z!F and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re ******** dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with Mantis. Not only am I extensively trained in dps, but I have access to the entire arsenal of rings on Gaia and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable a** off the face of the continent, you little s**t. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your ******** tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will s**t fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re ******** dead, kiddo.

User Image

That ******** quote still makes me giggle everytime I see it
Rainbow Filled Nights
That ******** quote still makes me giggle everytime I see it

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff