Total Votes:[ 1794 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 >

Desirable Rogue

6,000 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
*Mercenary is life

*I cannot get the Sawmill key from Gustav, and I think this glitch has been around for a while... (Why is this still glitching?!?! I was told that this glitch was fixed! D: [37 pages later] ... Really Gaia>> zOMG!? Really?)

*I've tried buying AND earning the Bronze needed to get the key, I have 7 bronze in my INV. and I still can't get the key! (I bought 5 bronze [it was the lowest price for a bundle] and before that, I had the 2 bronze that was needed)

*This bug has been affecting me for about a year now, and it is really annoying! >. <''
Mizlazzybugz
3nodding

Winged Storyteller

62,425 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
mercenary is life
*Mercenary is life

*I cannot get the Sawmill key from Gustav, and I think this glitch has been around for a while... (Why is this still glitching?!?! I was told that this glitch was fixed! D: [37 pages later] ... Really Gaia>> zOMG!? Really?)

*I've tried buying AND earning the Bronze needed to get the key, I have 7 bronze in my INV. and I still can't get the key! (I bought 5 bronze [it was the lowest price for a bundle] and before that, I had the 2 bronze that was needed)

*This bug has been affecting me for about a year now, and it is really annoying! >. <''

Unfortunately, there is no workaround to this glitch, if it's hung up on the fetch items part. If need be, cozy up to a ps crew if you really need to do it.

And yeah, another broken promise by gaia. They ask for specific bugs, the hows to reproduce, and say they'll get to it. But they never assigned anyone to seriously tackle them and now with the last of the zOMG dev team gone, I doubt they ever will.

Desirable Rogue

6,000 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Berryfarmer
mercenary is life
*Mercenary is life

Unfortunately, there is no workaround to this glitch, if it's hung up on the fetch items part. If need be, cozy up to a ps crew if you really need to do it.

And yeah, another broken promise by gaia. They ask for specific bugs, the hows to reproduce, and say they'll get to it. But they never assigned anyone to seriously tackle them and now with the last of the zOMG dev team gone, I doubt they ever will.

Wow, you're kidding... Right?!?! eek

Winged Storyteller

62,425 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
mercenary is life
Berryfarmer
mercenary is life
*Mercenary is life

I wish I was.

Desirable Rogue

6,000 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Berryfarmer
mercenary is life
Berryfarmer
mercenary is life
*Mercenary is life

I wish I was.

Gaia brought this quote upon themselves... "Really gaia? Really?"

Dangerous Lunatic

3,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
I'm just randomly postin on forums cuz I'm bored sweatdrop
If Gaia is bored of Zomg then they should set new Dev's for it. There would be enough very qualified persons who would do that for free or at least for a bit money. I mean how it looks like its still on the Beta state . It's the first time ever in a game, that whether its lagging the monsters freeze where they were. Project Zomg has stopped

Hilarious Member

4,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
blaugh blaugh blaugh blaugh blaugh

Liberal Lunatic

The lag is so terrible, but I'm desperate for the orbs and feathers and screws (MP is too expensive) ...

Which server is the least laggy? :c

Winged Storyteller

62,425 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Reliquus
The lag is so terrible, but I'm desperate for the orbs and feathers and screws (MP is too expensive) ...

Which server is the least laggy? :c

Firstly, make sure your graphics are set to low, and ring animation are set to yours only.
In zOMG! I don't like Buzz Saw (server),Carrion Flower .There are many people there...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff