Total Votes:[ 1794 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 35 36 37 38 39 ... 40 41 42 >

Winged Storyteller

62,425 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
untamed_kool
Can anyone hlp me with the glitch with Gustav in Bassken Lake? I have all the ingredients for the axe but it says i didnt find them. and cuz of that, i cant enter papa saw. Can anyone help?

Did you collect them in game or trade/buy/acquire them in some other fashion.
Sakura Angel Muzikku
☆═━┈✪┈━═☆

4laugh 4laugh
≣═━┈┈━═≣

smile yeah

Beloved Fairy

9,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Team Jacob 100
Idk how I got the items but when I try to get them in zomg I don't get anything.

Winged Storyteller

62,425 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
untamed_kool
Idk how I got the items but when I try to get them in zomg I don't get anything.

Please clarify. Are you referring to recipes, loot, powerups, rings, etc?
well since users can no longer get to zomg i assume you have removed the game
one of the best moves gaia could have ever made
now can we please use those servers so that we can choose our own rally rooms again
either that or you got such a serious problem with the zomg servers you dont know it and they need an over haul
either way i think it is time this game ends

Beloved Shapeshifter

5,650 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Invisibility 100
There's still something wrong with General Mayhem's level in Village Greens. Once you get past the waves of gnomes you are unable to attack the General. This is apparent in all levels: Easy, Normal, and Hard.
Anyone go to the place underground in barton?

Winged Storyteller

62,425 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
memora_mortis
There's still something wrong with General Mayhem's level in Village Greens. Once you get past the waves of gnomes you are unable to attack the General. This is apparent in all levels: Easy, Normal, and Hard.

I just did easy and hard to test out. The gnome general should attack after 9-10 waves of gnomes on both easy and hard. Normal is still glitched as always. Are you certain of your selected difficulties?

Beloved Shapeshifter

5,650 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Invisibility 100
Berryfarmer
memora_mortis

I just did easy and hard to test out. The gnome general should attack after 9-10 waves of gnomes on both easy and hard. Normal is still glitched as always. Are you certain of your selected difficulties?

It might just be my internet connection then. It's been acting up for awhile razz

6,400 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
When Klaus asked me to take his clock to the crystal, I was being attacked by three skeeters, so I thought I'd just skip through the text and decline the quest to get out of the conversation quickly, then come back and accept the quest after taking care of the skeeters, but when I got back to him, he asked me to do his next quest instead. Can I not do that quest now? If not, then I suggest to "fix" that. I kinda wanted to do all the quests, and I had no idea declining a quest would cancel the quest forever. I mean, it just makes sense (from a game design perspective) that when you decline a quest from someone, they'll still be nagging about that same quest the next time you talk to them. neutral

Also, another bug: http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/zomg-gaia-s-mmo/i-killed-omgwtf-without-actually-killing-it/t.87243565/

Winged Storyteller

62,425 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Nemo Ante Mortem Beatus
When Klaus asked me to take his clock to the crystal, I was being attacked by three skeeters, so I thought I'd just skip through the text and decline the quest to get out of the conversation quickly, then come back and accept the quest after taking care of the skeeters, but when I got back to him, he asked me to do his next quest instead. Can I not do that quest now? If not, then I suggest to "fix" that. I kinda wanted to do all the quests, and I had no idea declining a quest would cancel the quest forever. I mean, it just makes sense (from a game design perspective) that when you decline a quest from someone, they'll still be nagging about that same quest the next time you talk to them. neutral

Also, another bug: http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/zomg-gaia-s-mmo/i-killed-omgwtf-without-actually-killing-it/t.87243565/

Can you screenie the quests that are still open in your PDA? Does it appear as active or not there at all? Is it in the completed quests tab?

Trying to figure out.

6,400 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
Berryfarmer
Nemo Ante Mortem Beatus

Can you screenie the quests that are still open in your PDA? Does it appear as active or not there at all? Is it in the completed quests tab?

Trying to figure out.

It's not in either of the quest lists. The zomg wiki also warns that this quest cannot be done once you've rejected it (http://zomg.wikia.com/wiki/Fix_Mine_Clocken), so it's a known issue. Of course, I didn't read that until after it was too late.

Winged Storyteller

62,425 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Nemo Ante Mortem Beatus
Berryfarmer
Nemo Ante Mortem Beatus

Trying to figure out.

It's not in either of the quest lists. The zomg wiki also warns that this quest cannot be done once you've rejected it (http://zomg.wikia.com/wiki/Fix_Mine_Clocken), so it's a known issue. Of course, I didn't read that until after it was too late.

Bugger. I do commend you for doing a lot more research and effort than most of the people who post something. Good luck in your endeavor.

6,400 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
User Image

Why is the game telling me to get more bronze when I already have enough? I tried talking to Gustav, but that didn't help. I assume it's gonna be fine as soon as I get the required materials all over again (I got everything except the iron ores before starting the quest), but it's quite annoying. stressed

Edit: Also, why does it say "1/1200" gold?

Edit 2: Yep, got 2 more bronze and now it's telling me to get 2 more axe heads even though I have 8 of them. This is so stupid. xp

Edit 3: Would it have worked if I had bought the items on the marketplace as I was doing the quest? If so, I really should have just done that. They cost basically nothing and it would have saved me a lot of time. stressed

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff