That picture does Bruce so much justice

*sniff* :`D

Questionable Genius

11,475 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Threadmaster 200
JackieFallenAngel
Oh my gawsh you draw sooo well! do you do avie arts?
Lokun
I'm usually a full time healer in zOMG. Which means: no attack rings whatsoever. sweatdrop
I drew this picture after I had been in a crew where everyone just ran ahead, and I ended up facing lots of monsters myself... <.<
(Only pencil. Had no time or motivation to ink it. xd )

And remember: Full time healers can't deffend themselves!

I'm so flattered! Thank you. biggrin
I haven't done any avie arts before. (except with my own avatars, which pretty much none have made it to the cyber world)
But after all these nice comments, I've been thinking that maybe I will try.

And I like your Haiku! 4laugh I liked the one about the Lanterns the most. wink
I would like to see at least one Haiku about Marshall! xd Or perhaps some about any of the other characters in the game? Or the places... God, there's so much you could write about. eek

I managed to put up one more picture.
I'm thinking about adding Scaredy Cat to my Healer ring-set. There's a strong reason why...

User Image

(The thing I hate the most with being a Healer, except from crew members acting like idiots and getting dazed all the time, is when monsters in the area won't leave you alone to heal them... stare )
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

i made it myself 4laugh

Newbie Noob

8,400 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
Kimofly
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

i made it myself 4laugh
Liar. I think I saw that at MoMA in NY
SHHHH they don't know that ninja

Questionable Genius

11,475 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Threadmaster 200
Kaitan Guo
I don't... have that much... >3>; All of it's been in my signature at some point or another, so this is nothing new tbh. Sorry if some of it's a bit big.
User Image
A tribute to one BAMF in his heyday, the Landshark. I miss yew Brucey. ;A;

User Image
... Inspired by a rather stupid discussion between me and a friend. But hey, it's got the mowers! Yay!

And some retarded little dialogue-less comic involving the sweetheart ring...
User Image

Oh yeah, and I'm doing some stupid little fanmanga that relates to zOMG. Link to the first and only chapter is in mah sig, obviously. I wouldn't click it though, it sucks. ┐3┐;

OMG! A professional... eek
That is utterly, utterly, completely AMAZING! The colours... The lines... And I ADORE that cute little non-dialouge comic. xd 4laugh
And I think Brucy would be proud of that art. ^^ The mightiest picture of him that I've ever seen. cool

Dangerous Genius

A Haiku, you say?
I guess I could try my hand.
Give me time to think.

Gangs of fell monsters
Assail a clueless newbie:
Armor is your friend!

The Spirits protest
Desecration of their shrines
By the Unliving

Great serpent of stone
Protected by much life force
"Die for your trespass!"

Amusing artwork
Can you show us more, Lokun?
I draw like Kimo...
User Image
I'm still not very good with coloring cry Sorry there's no background.

Vicious Elder

Aaah so much greatness. I've only seen the picture with Landy in it and it's great. One of the pictures that inspired me to try and make this thread, along with Lukon's Wish picture XD
omg i remember seeing these around the forumns..except for the comic...i will start submitting drawings as soon as i get time to draw decentley neutral
Lokun
Kaitan Guo
I don't... have that much... >3>; All of it's been in my signature at some point or another, so this is nothing new tbh. Sorry if some of it's a bit big.
User Image
A tribute to one BAMF in his heyday, the Landshark. I miss yew Brucey. ;A;

User Image
... Inspired by a rather stupid discussion between me and a friend. But hey, it's got the mowers! Yay!

And some retarded little dialogue-less comic involving the sweetheart ring...
User Image

Oh yeah, and I'm doing some stupid little fanmanga that relates to zOMG. Link to the first and only chapter is in mah sig, obviously. I wouldn't click it though, it sucks. ┐3┐;

OMG! A professional... eek
That is utterly, utterly, completely AMAZING! The colours... The lines... And I ADORE that cute little non-dialouge comic. xd 4laugh
And I think Brucy would be proud of that art. ^^ The mightiest picture of him that I've ever seen. cool

Dangerous Smoker

9,100 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Gender Swap 100
Kaitan Guo is being shy! She has even more zOMG! related artwork. Everyone give her a confidence boost and let her know how amazing she is at art. She is working on an awesome comic for the beginning of the zOMG! story. It's pretty cool, but she only has one page done because she doesn't think anyone will like it. Sorry Kaitan Guo, but they have to know how talented you really are! wink

Witty Shapeshifter

Lasior the Guardian
Kaitan Guo is being shy! She has even more zOMG! related artwork. Everyone give her a confidence boost and let her know how amazing she is at art. She is working on an awesome comic for the beginning of the zOMG! story. It's pretty cool, but she only has one page done because she doesn't think anyone will like it. Sorry Kaitan Guo, but they have to know how talented you really are! wink

Youuu. Shush. Most of the other stuff I did is fluff that just happens to take place in zOMG related areas. Like Otami. Or Bill's Ranch. Cause a ranch is like, the perfect place for fluff. Fo srs.

Actually Lasior, I finished the first chapter of that failmanga... >A>;

Dangerous Smoker

9,100 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Gender Swap 100
OMG! That chapter was so epic! You could do so much with the story! It's awesome!!!
*cough! cough!*
*excitement contained*
Your other art might be "fluff", but I think you should at least show people the otami one. The color of the ruins at night is simply awe inspiring.

Witty Shapeshifter

It wasn't *that* great, d00d. XD But um. Thanks nevertheless. As for that pic, fghjkl; fine, since Otami at night is freaking beast.

User Image
[click for fullview / DevART]

Ignore the fail coatls. oAo;

BTW, Lokun, I don't know how I missed that first one with the robofish but I focking LOL'd. That was great! XD

Shy Werewolf

Lasior the Guardian

User Image The Way of the Sword User Image
~~~0==}|3ladeglory~~~

Trufax. Wish I had drawring skillz. xp

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out