Welcome to Gaia! ::

Which character/creature would you like to see art of next?

Mikey 0.12941176470588 12.9% [ 11 ]
John 0.082352941176471 8.2% [ 7 ]
Fluffs (post which one) 0.41176470588235 41.2% [ 35 ]
Father Garghoul 0.058823529411765 5.9% [ 5 ]
Malevobear 0.16470588235294 16.5% [ 14 ]
Other: Please post 0.15294117647059 15.3% [ 13 ]
Total Votes:[ 85 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 25 26 27 > >>

Aseres
LabTech Kestin
Shinju Fortuna
LabTech Kestin
Shinju Fortuna
Berryfarmer

gaia_angelleft gaia_crown gaia_nitemareright

I wouldn't run away if Lux stayed..

I don't think any of us would have run away, but who ever heard of a six-headed dragon? xp I'm sure there was a good reason; we'll have to wait and see. 3nodding

Lol. I've heard of a 3-headed dog (in HP 8D) but not a 6-headed dragon. I just hope I don't end up killing it.

Nope, already done sad But they're coming back, so it's all good! Well, except for the fact that they're staying evil and will probably be defeated again because otherwise there would be a loose end left untied. sad Liz, why'd you have to reject the light side?! I'm sure there's some way you guys could turn good without it being contrived!
not sure what you're concerned over dear... it's highly unlikely that we'll lose regardless of whether we're good or evil wink

But you did. Twice. gonk I just want you guys to have a good ending, is all. Not to mention that either way, I get an unhappy ending too: either I'm forced to fight my friends, or I go down with the ship...do you really want to do that to me? crying

...I can totally imagine this conversation happening in-story, too.

Lux: "You and your friends have defeated me twice before, but no longer! Now you shall all perish!"

Liz: "Why are you talking like that?...Never mind. This time, you're going down--hey, is that Kestin with you?"

Lux: "And Shinju?! Not cool, guys! Not cool at all. stare "

Shinju: "Lux, please, I don't want to fight you. You can still change your mind!"

Kestin: "Turn back now, while you still can! Our story doesn't have to end like this!"

JK: "Yeah, what they said."

Josh: "Kestin doesn't know me well enough to give me lines, so I'm just gonna stand here."

Liz: "Hell naw, we're staying evil!"

Lux: "I have too much of a grudge against the good guys to ever join them. mad "

Shinju: "But Lux...what about our tribe of forest children and their fiercely protective pet duck?! Don't you want to return to them triumphant?"

Lux: "I will give our children a new world order! Join me, my love, and together we can troll the whole world!"

Kestin: "Seriously, guys. I don't mean to be all Luke Skywalker on you, but I know there's good in you...please, join us and together we can give this story a happy ending."

Liz: "Oh, Kestin...I'm sorry. But that would be effort."

Lux: "I refuse to dilute my awesomeness by turning good!"

Good guys: "Kestin, Shinju, stop trying to talk them out of it! They're evil and need to go down!"

Kestin: "...no. It goes against everything I've fought for, but all I wanted all along was to see my friends again, and now that I have them back...I won't let you destroy them. *steps over to evil trio and takes an offensive stance*"

Shinju: "And while saving the world is a noble cause, Lux is my world...I'll stand by him till the day I'm dead. *walks over to Kestin et al*"

Lux: "I knew you'd see it my way, Shinju. Now...let's take down these scrubs, once and for all!"

Liz: "You may have been lucky once, but you won't defeat us again!"

Good guys: "But Shinju...but Kestin..."

Liz: "JK, come join the party!"

JK: "Sorry, but I've made my mistakes...now it's my duty to make things right."

Good guys: "Enough of this. If you two have turned against us, we'll just have to destroy you both."

Kestin: "Think again. I've spent more than half a year trapped in this server. You've barely been here two months."

Shinju: "You harm a hair on Lux's head and I'll have no choice but to act."

Lux: "Your time is up."

Liz: "Prepare to die."

Josh: "I'm still standing here."

Berry: "Wait a minute, now. I can't write it so the bad guys win."

Good guys: "Well, that's good to hear, but you're kind of breaking the fourth wall... sweatdrop "

JK: "I'm sorry, Liz...farewell, my old crew. *battle ready stance*"

Lux: "This short play was sponsored in part by the Troll Party of America. Remember, citizens, a vote for Lux is a vote for tuna! Make the right choice...elect me as your president in 2016!"

Fashionable Nerd

9,875 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Nerd 50
  • Hygienic 200
Aseres
Shinju Fortuna
LabTech Kestin
Shinju Fortuna
LabTech Kestin

I don't think any of us would have run away, but who ever heard of a six-headed dragon? xp I'm sure there was a good reason; we'll have to wait and see. 3nodding

Lol. I've heard of a 3-headed dog (in HP 8D) but not a 6-headed dragon. I just hope I don't end up killing it.

Nope, already done sad But they're coming back, so it's all good! Well, except for the fact that they're staying evil and will probably be defeated again because otherwise there would be a loose end left untied. sad Liz, why'd you have to reject the light side?! I'm sure there's some way you guys could turn good without it being contrived!

Lol. Liz wouldn't be good if she had the choice to be.
Oh I'm plenty good, I just think stories without worthwhile bad guys suck dramallama

Oh I agree. Stories with no good bad guy are boring.

(I was referring to what Lux showed me in your Skype chat-he thought it was funny and showed me).

IRL Vampire

LabTech Kestin
Aseres
LabTech Kestin
Shinju Fortuna
LabTech Kestin

not sure what you're concerned over dear... it's highly unlikely that we'll lose regardless of whether we're good or evil wink

But you did. Twice. gonk I just want you guys to have a good ending, is all. Not to mention that either way, I get an unhappy ending too: either I'm forced to fight my friends, or I go down with the ship...do you really want to do that to me? crying

...I can totally imagine this conversation happening in-story, too.

Lux: "You and your friends have defeated me twice before, but no longer! Now you shall all perish!"

Liz: "Why are you talking like that?...Never mind. This time, you're going down--hey, is that Kestin with you?"

Lux: "And Shinju?! Not cool, guys! Not cool at all. stare "

Shinju: "Lux, please, I don't want to fight you. You can still change your mind!"

Kestin: "Turn back now, while you still can! Our story doesn't have to end like this!"

JK: "Yeah, what they said."

Josh: "Kestin doesn't know me well enough to give me lines, so I'm just gonna stand here."

Liz: "Hell naw, we're staying evil!"

Lux: "I have too much of a grudge against the good guys to ever join them. mad "

Shinju: "But Lux...what about our tribe of forest children and their fiercely protective pet duck?! Don't you want to return to them triumphant?"

Lux: "I will give our children a new world order! Join me, my love, and together we can troll the whole world!"

Kestin: "Seriously, guys. I don't mean to be all Luke Skywalker on you, but I know there's good in you...please, join us and together we can give this story a happy ending."

Lux: "I refuse to dilute my awesomeness by turning good!"

Good guys: "Kestin, Shinju, stop trying to talk them out of it! They're evil and need to go down!"

Kestin: "...no. It goes against everything I've fought for, but all I wanted all along was to see my friends again, and now that I have them back...I won't let you destroy them. *steps over to evil trio and takes an offensive stance*"

Shinju: "And while saving the world is a noble cause, Lux is my world...I'll stand by him till the day I'm dead. *walks over to Kestin et al*"

Lux: "I knew you'd see it my way, Shinju. Now...let's take down these scrubs, once and for all!"

Liz: "You may have been lucky once, but you won't defeat us again!"

Good guys: "But Shinju...but Kestin..."

Liz: "JK, come join the party!"

JK: "Sorry, but I've made my mistakes...now it's my duty to make things right."

Good guys: "Enough of this. If you two have turned against us, we'll just have to destroy you both."

Kestin: "Think again. I've spent more than half a year trapped in this server. You've barely been here two months."

Shinju: "You harm a hair on Lux's head and I'll have no choice but to act."

Lux: "Your time is up."

Liz: "Prepare to die."

Josh: "I'm still standing here."

Berry: "Wait a minute, now. I can't write it so the bad guys win."

Good guys: "Well, that's good to hear, but you're kind of breaking the fourth wall... sweatdrop "

JK: "I'm sorry, Liz...farewell, my old crew. *battle ready stance*"

Lux: "This short play was sponsored in part by the Troll Party of America. Remember, citizens, a vote for Lux is a vote for tuna! Make the right choice...elect me as your president in 2016!"
Implying that we *ACTUALLY* lost, and not just pretended to lull them into a false sense of security ninja

Also

Quote:

truer words have never been spoken!
Aseres
Implying that we *ACTUALLY* lost, and not just pretended to lull them into a false sense of security ninja

Also

Quote:

You got decapitated. Good luck faking that!

And yes, I know you so well biggrin

IRL Vampire

LabTech Kestin
Aseres

Also

Quote:

And yes, I know you so well biggrin
What did you expect.. of course we're going to be very epic about faking our deaths!

Space Genius

Finally got the time to finish the villain chapter. And lol Mike Sego.
Wait...why did I got the feeling you are gonna pull a holodeck malfunction? :O That was just joke, k? Freedom of speech?
Are you trying to cameo every single z!Gaians?

Winged Storyteller

62,425 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Aseres
What did you expect.. of course we're going to be very epic about faking our deaths!

LabTech Kestin

Actually, I was thinking they help the good guys just to troll and get back at the villain for letting them be defeated the first time. Sort of like a "Screw you dude," to TP. Spite and revenge I hear are good motivators for villainous characters to help the heroes.

Winged Storyteller

62,425 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
BF-dragontshd-40
Finally got the time to finish the villain chapter. And lol Mike Sego.
Wait...why did I got the feeling you are gonna pull a holodeck malfunction? :O That was just joke, k? Freedom of speech?
Are you trying to cameo every single z!Gaians?

Holodeck malfunction... the entire story is a grand scale holodeck malfunction. I'm trying to get people who I think mean something to the zOMG! community and me in here in some way shape or form. Whether it's being on a prior crew or in a memory of one of the characters. Also expect the stereotypical hot springs scene to occur in the next chapter, been imagining some weird things for Otami. xd

Altruistic Giver

26,550 Points
  • Frozen Solid 200
  • Generous 100
  • Caroling Champ 100
Berryfarmer
Aseres

LabTech Kestin

Actually, I was thinking they help the good guys just to troll and get back at the villain for letting them be defeated the first time. Sort of like a "Screw you dude," to TP. Spite and revenge I hear are good motivators for villainous characters to help the heroes.

"You just activated...My trap card. cool " While they defeat the villian. rofl

Yay for villian chapter though. whee

Winged Storyteller

62,425 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Also be ready for Marshall. Lots of Marshall this chapter. evil

Barton Sweetheart

Berryfarmer

Hot springs and Marshall what COULD go wrong?

Winged Storyteller

62,425 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Zealand_Aquarius
Berryfarmer

Do you know what you are seeing here?!

Barton Sweetheart

Berryfarmer
Zealand_Aquarius
Berryfarmer

Do you know what you are seeing here?!

I might have to read this chapter with my glasses off in all it's blury goodness.

IRL Vampire

Berryfarmer
Aseres

LabTech Kestin

Nah, we're too classy to get madz wink The whole point of our playstyle was to have a blast no-matter what and not let pettyness and drama get in the way~ every time we died in DMS, we did so with a smile on our face

Winged Storyteller

62,425 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
I suppose I'll have to find another creative way to kill you... again. sweatdrop Or find an interesting way to make helping the heroes more fun. Sorry for this post's style, on my phone waiting for a bail bondsman so I can pick up a drunk ~_~.
Aseres
Berryfarmer
Aseres

LabTech Kestin

Nah, we're too classy to get madz wink The whole point of our playstyle was to have a blast no-matter what and not let pettyness and drama get in the way~ every time we died in DMS, we did so with smile on our face

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff