Welcome to Gaia! ::

2,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Gaian 50
Thanks 4 the guide biggrin D
Is there anything I should change about my ringset?

1. Solar Rays
2. Hot Foot
3. Slash
4. Hack
5. Bandage
6. Divinity
7. (waiting until I get Meat)
8. Rock Armor

5,300 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
A wild Vileplume approaches...

Oh mi god! THANK YOU FOR MAKING THIS! I'm seriously tired of going on SS runs and seeing crap like: Slash, Shark, GGGuns, Fire Rain, Dervish, Hunter's Bow, Fitness and Diagnose. And those are the only rings that person has at CL 10 mad

The only way where my normal ringset doesn't go with this is that i usually don't use a healing ring, unless it's special circumstances.

My normal set: Hack, Slash, Mantis, Heavy Water Balloon, Meat, Improb*, Divinity*, Fourtune's Favor/Bandage. Yay or nay?
*= i switch these out depending on what we need or not during SS/EB/whatever

...and kills you with her lazer eyes!
I usually find 3 attacks are sufficient enough. 4 is a bit too much, unless you never heal (like in DS). Heck, sometimes I even do mobbing with just 2 attacks, (slash and HWB), and heals in between cd. Usually when the animated die, my stamina just reached 0. I like to keep two heals, bandage and wish, bandage for self, wish for crew. If doing mobbing with a decent crew, I would meat rr4 buff in null, and switch to FF. (Cuz we will get to robo before meat runs out, it's possible to buff all buffs rr4 in null, and rush SS, but this is off-topic).

Anyway, your set's pretty good. Good for all purposes.

5,300 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
x--Jac
I usually find 3 attacks are sufficient enough. 4 is a bit too much, unless you never heal (like in DS). Heck, sometimes I even do mobbing with just 2 attacks, (slash and HWB), and heals in between cd. Usually when the animated die, my stamina just reached 0. I like to keep two heals, bandage and wish, bandage for self, wish for crew. If doing mobbing with a decent crew, I would meat rr4 buff in null, and switch to FF. (Cuz we will get to robo before meat runs out, it's possible to buff all buffs rr4 in null, and rush SS, but this is off-topic).

Anyway, your set's pretty good. Good for all purposes.

Eh, most of the people i hang out with use 3-4 attacks xP but it really depends. And no, i often don't heal. At all.

Yea....I more like a semi-heal generalist. I get rage from healing and holding aggro. Then I rr4 fire rain or Slash away. HWB is for luring purpose, and plus it's aoe.

Wistful Dreamer

i heart this guide.

6,625 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Citizen 200
VPX05-Vileplume

Oh mi god! THANK YOU FOR MAKING THIS! I'm seriously tired of going on SS runs and seeing crap like: Slash, Shark, GGGuns, Fire Rain, Dervish, Hunter's Bow, Fitness and Diagnose. And those are the only rings that person has at CL 10 mad

The only way where my normal ringset doesn't go with this is that i usually don't use a healing ring, unless it's special circumstances.

My normal set: Hack, Slash, Mantis, Heavy Water Balloon, Meat, Improb*, Divinity*, Fourtune's Favor/Bandage. Yay or nay?

I really love people with those sets, too. Sometimes I just get the feeling I'm the only person who ever carries a healing ring not called Diagnose down there. That type of build is good for just spamming a lot of damage at once, which I can see is useful for mobbing if you have a full crew that stays together and gets all the Animated into one place, but that kind of crew is going to get chewed to bits in a longer fight. Armor rings help, but only so much, especially against EB.

For SS, I carry two attack rings (Hack + whatever ranged ring looks fun that day), Wish, Bandage, and hand of buffs. Mostly because Fitness, Divinity, and the armour rings are the only rings I've gotten to 10.0. A lot of the time I find myself the last person with stamina left finishing off a stubborn Brain Clam or Seacycle.

I solo a lot and basically get by using divinity, two to three armour rings, and bandage to stay ahead of the Animated. Hack wears most things down pretty quickly.

Anyway, your rings look good for a frontliner. Two or three guys with that kind of setup plus another two with support rings would make a good crew.

5,300 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
Silentmusketeer
VPX05-Vileplume

I really love people with those sets, too. Sometimes I just get the feeling I'm the only person who ever carries a healing ring not called Diagnose down there. That type of build is good for just spamming a lot of damage at once, which I can see is useful for mobbing if you have a full crew that stays together and gets all the Animated into one place, but that kind of crew is going to get chewed to bits in a longer fight. Armor rings help, but only so much, especially against EB.

For SS, I carry two attack rings (Hack + whatever ranged ring looks fun that day), Wish, Bandage, and hand of buffs. Mostly because Fitness, Divinity, and the armour rings are the only rings I've gotten to 10.0. A lot of the time I find myself the last person with stamina left finishing off a stubborn Brain Clam or Seacycle.

I solo a lot and basically get by using divinity, two to three armour rings, and bandage to stay ahead of the Animated. Hack wears most things down pretty quickly.

Anyway, your rings look good for a frontliner. Two or three guys with that kind of setup plus another two with support rings would make a good crew.

You love people like that? :3

tyvm for this guide its helped me alot!! biggrin

Friendly Noob

7,350 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Nice guide~~ =D
bump dignose dos really suck its hard to have to rotate bandage between an entire crew when i am NOT a healer but ppl have such weak buids i have to stop healing and try to kill stuff with slash and rays

5,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Thanks for the help, i was having trouble figuring out a way to set up my rings so this helped alot!!

8,150 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Megathread 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
thanks ~~~

8,350 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
LMAO at the struck out "fail whale"!

Quick Reply

Submit