Welcome to Gaia! ::

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
hmm a battle boss...Captain Black Beard with his crew and ship.
i'm lookin foreward to the "land shark" idea, coz it sounds rly interestin, + when u think about how a shark wud act, it wud also be a very difficult battle
The Third Brother awakens in the darkness, with his four arms he rises from the darkness to the light wielding four swords. the darker twin brother of Gilgamesh - Astoroth the Destroyer.

(( Xp made up but he would be cool for a second to last boss. ))
some thing lke this

XD
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
the thunder of god!!
how about a legendary swordmaster ^^
I always wanted to test my swordplay skills against a real swordmaster..(well a virtual one )
freddy or jason mabey even predetors and aliens

Anxious Noob

I wanna see something new as a "final" boss, which means NO dragons, sages, demons, or giant beasts. I'd prefer something like a machine that controls the entire area, meaning no matter where you are, nowhere is safe. The boss itself would only deal moderate damage, but it would create weapons all over the room.

But for normal bosses: I'd prefer something like one of the most skilled ninjas in existence.(NOT a Naruto-style ninja) I haven't seen a good ninja boss yet. He would be so fast, he could stun the target right before they cast a spell. Also, there would be mechanical dragons, a shadowy beast that becomes a bunch of shadow spirits, or maybe a patchwork creation made by G-Corp.

Lonely Nerd

8,250 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Nerd 50
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350
Heh heh, Kratos from God of War! surprised

...........Just kidding.
User Image
Definately some humaniod beast that is uber powerful.User Image
User Image
I think they should put in a mechanical boss
I demand there to be a ridiculously overpowered fluff boss, with all maxed stats! Oh yeah, and it recovers hp every second >D
hmmm... best boss... would be... me! or some over cute puppy or kitty that no1 can hurt

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff