Welcome to Gaia! ::

narutoguy915
Gail-kun
not interested

I get it! You wont be interested so the staff will be like "Hey! This guy is a super noob! We need atleast one super noob's input!" And they will let you in! You're smart!

burning_eyes *says cornily* BURN!!!
shambles
start a thread about it

lol thats kinda funny
oh #$@# i think i missed it crying

Shirtless Noob

Live life to the fullest..

I've been waiting for this MMO to come out in forever..

I'D DO ANYTHING to become a tester..

..Live life with no regret
No wonder... maybe on July we will see a beta tester ? anyway hope the MMO Battle be good -.- im starting to get seek of waiting! scream
User Image

"I filled out a form and I'm still waiting! I really hope that I'm a Beta-Tester, I would cry tears of joy! gonk "
I'd fill out my form to be a beta tester and wait..................................

........................If they refuse I will find each and every one of them and assassinate them one by one and send messages and pictures of the other staff's dead corpses until they agree.......If that doesnt work I will kill every freakin one of em....and maybe the president of the united states......and maybe-

-OH FRIG HERE COME THE COPS!!!!(they clearly figured out that I was the one behind the Kennedy assassination) GOTTA GO!!!
ubababububababablah fghaefdav rrrrrrrrrrw
Mad Prospector
I'd sex up staff for the chance. I'm serious. I'd whore myself out for a free mmo that will be available soon if I can do it first...

question definatly not that. i dunno wat im gonna do rolleyes
I would apply wait 1 min then kill the a beta tester use him as a costume then kill all the designers 1 by 1 and force Quixter to let me in the beta test and then i will scream I AM THE NEW GOD OF THE NEW MMO!
I'd esplode lolz
I'd eat a whole bowl of cauliflower.

I hate cauliflower. >.>

And if that's not enough, I'd eat a whole bowl of cauliflower with bits of bratwurst in it, every day for the rest of my life.

I hate bratwurst too.

And if that's still not enough, I'd eat an entire bowl of sauerkraut for every meal, every single day for the rest of my life, though that might be unhealthy and make me smell weird. o.O

I really, really detest sauerkraut. It makes me cringe.

Dapper Capitalist

14,875 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
I would kill a full grown moose with my bare hands.

8,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
Post my résumé and references and hope for the best. 3nodding

Be it known that I have a reputation for demonstrating my appreciation with delightful baked goods and expensive gifts. twisted
lethalxlindsay
ubababububababablah fghaefdav rrrrrrrrrrw

Be glad your not reported.

I would kill every gaia member except my friends and the admins (and a few others) leaving all in all about 20 left. Then I would be a beta tester because they would probably need about 20 people mrgreen .

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff