Welcome to Gaia! ::

Threaten to inject Qixter with the Hinamizawa Syndrome if he does not accept my application. I would doubt he refuse then.
Become a ninja ninja Sneak in to headquarters of gaia sneak past the alarms wahmbulance run past the room with sad children crying gonk crying emo Then put my name in the computers!
I would eat the world's last remaining Panda, whole.
stop my breathing and slit my throat... I must be Emo! gonk

JK
Wait >.< of course plus Beta Tester dont have any powers more than regular players Beta ester just have the chance to play b4 most people
I'd fill out an application to beta test, then wait to see if I get a PM accepting my application. And if that doesn't work.... I'd wait till the next round.

Dangerous Hunter

6,100 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
I would infiltrate the facilities of Gaia enter through the rear door. Knock out the guards pass through reception unnoticed, hijack the camera go through the stairs to the floor where the computers are, hack in to the gaia terminal and make me a beta tester while leaving no trace behind.
Genji Kato
I'd fill out an application to beta test, then wait to see if I get a PM accepting my application. And if that doesn't work.... I'd wait till the next round.
I would go see the new Indiana Jones movie to be a beta tester.

Quoted because your sig is impossible due to my presence.

Invisible Giver

Though I'm sure going to dramatic lengths will not improve my chances, I'll play along.

I would sell my own grandmother into the underground slave trade for a meager price. Returning 3 months later only to buy her back and return home. There I would gut her, and eat her entrails while she was still alive.
I would shine Q's shoes.
Like every day.
>:4234343436324563
GarlandTheGreene
Wait >.< of course plus Beta Tester dont have any powers more than regular players Beta ester just have the chance to play b4 most people

I happen to enjoy finding bugs in games. It's like an easter egg hunt when I was little.
beta rocks im a prom at it

8,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
learn proper spelling and grammer =D!
Satsu Ninja
I'd fill out an application to beta test, then wait to see if I get a PM accepting my application.
Agreed.
She knows that everything she's got...

I'd sit around and sleep to be a beta tester!

Because I do believe that qualifies me cool

...is all she's got to lose

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas