Welcome to Gaia! ::

What are you?

Team deffense/trapper 0.13414634146341 13.4% [ 11 ]
Team attacker/trapper 0.17073170731707 17.1% [ 14 ]
Attaker/trapper loner 0.31707317073171 31.7% [ 26 ]
Balanced out loner 0.3780487804878 37.8% [ 31 ]
Total Votes:[ 82 ]
< 1 2 3 4 >

I love being the annoying mosquito that dodges all of the attacks, and just keeps picking away at your HP. I also prefer to be a healer, but just for myself. Everybody can heal themeslves. I also like to be the person that just sits back and lets everyone else do the work while I rest, then come in and finish it while everyone else is dead.
It really depends. When everyone is stronger than I , I hit occasionally, If i'm the strongest, I do the most attacking, and leading the team in an all-out assault.
i like boosting my abilities so i can attack with spells or weapons depending on what mood im in.

5,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
I do better alone...

My style is dodging in such a way that I can trap the monster then attack.

5,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
I'd be a well balnced LONER...
Range/Group
i fight alone most but i do like being in ateam baTTLE
defence i my best strategy

i could also be used as offence

4,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Contributor 150
I like to be the "glass cannon" of a party, where I support the tankers and fighters kill things. They take the damage, I deal the damage. :3
Um..Im a team defense,since im into magic and stuff.I like to ifhgt at range,I dont like getting all close,b/c of the dmg i'll recieve..
Healing. :3

Beloved Citizen

6,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Friendly 100
in most games i play as a healing archer (usually elves) but if that is not available then i'll go to spears and if that isn't available either then... lame... but i'd use melee... I always wonder why most games i play don't have melee elves that can heal... it's always melee with stat buffs, mage with strong attacks but weak defence (sometimes a little healing) and rangers with long charging specials and healing spells... but i'm a loner when i fight... which is bad cuz i always have terrible def
ripping yo face off domokun

Destitute Hunter

10,875 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Invisibility 100
"ALL ABOARD THE LONGE RANGE BOMBARDMENT SHIP!"
SWEET! Sign me up >> <<

Destitute Hunter

10,875 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Invisibility 100
[Makata]
I like to be the "glass cannon" of a party, where I support the tankers and fighters kill things. They take the damage, I deal the damage. :3

Actually Glass Cannons are berserkers. They dish out massive damage but yet one hit can kill em.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff