What are you?

Team deffense/trapper 0.13414634146341 13.4% [ 11 ]
Team attacker/trapper 0.17073170731707 17.1% [ 14 ]
Attaker/trapper loner 0.31707317073171 31.7% [ 26 ]
Balanced out loner 0.3780487804878 37.8% [ 31 ]
Total Votes:[ 82 ]
< 1 2 3 4 >

Distinct Member

I want to be a team player, it's fun getting to know people. It's one of the reasons I want be a healer/support.
if gaia makes a bard class (support songs/range with a bow) then yeah, i'll make one, or a healer type if there's no bard
actually i prefer it being alone but if it will need for a team effort, then its not a problem for me
I run solo.

Hilarious Genius

5,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
I'm a loner I like dodging stuff and killing
them with a quick and silent swipe of my weapon...
but if I have to work in a team I'd have to be a crusader
HEALS AND KILLS!!!!!!
KILLING THINGS WITH BIG HUGE WEAPONS CAUSING STATUS AILMENT AND THEN GOING FOR THE KILL, IMMOBILIZE AND DESTROY
im more of aloner attacker so then if a team messes up they blame me so i go alone biggrin
I'd be freaking awsome at a nature/earth all attack ring set!

Undead Elder

A steel-enforced boot sole to your face. mad Just kidding.

I'm quite a loner - I'm not much of a follower and I don't have too much patience when it comes to waiting on others. I could work well with others if I had to, but I think I'd be far more comfortable on my own. I don't always want to take the time to express my thoughts to others, but I might come to someone's rescue in-game if such an option will be available.
When one has multiple avenues of action, the possibilities are endless. ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja
im the speed slasher bt i like helping other's and supporting
and i thend to go balanced whit close and lung range skills
and 1 healer bt speed and fire are mi specialty
My style of play would be a team defender. I would defend the magic users from harm while they do the real damage.

Tiny Shapeshifter

I prefer being a healer mixed with the archer. I'd support from far away, with some agility, and do some physical attacks.

As for the party, I rather be a loner but when it comes to needing my help, I don't mind.
my stye is attack all u can cause i am a cowboy

As a soloist, I prefer to pull (get that extra hit, you know?) and wail unto thee.

In groups, I play puller, backup tank, backup damage, and scout.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff