Doctor Who 0.27903682719547 27.9% [ 394 ]
Snooki 0.075779036827195 7.6% [ 107 ]
Spock 0.080736543909348 8.1% [ 114 ]
Yoda 0.1742209631728 17.4% [ 246 ]
new suggestions (please post) 0.072237960339943 7.2% [ 102 ]
Total Votes:[ 1412 ]

jonjon21428
I had to go somewhere, so I missed it crying

You were even brought up in today's conversation. Something to do with....Marshal. surprised

Perfect Bloodsucker

17,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Threadmaster 200
Leasfy
That lame convo Q_Q it shows how I listened to Kenny and got myself killed by the sand monster Q___Q
All I wanted was to shine bright like a diamond
damn kenny Q_Q

emotion_awesome

Familiar Lunatic

To all's displeasure, I'm back...earlier than expected... and just to hear that grumpy swarf walked off the plank...which I really did not expect either...

But sounds like we'll actually see more of him around actually, for a while at least o3o

Seems l0cke's gone too, that's...¯3¯

Anyway, thought y'all could try and get rid of me so easily ('cause that's obviously what happened, not a trip some place) ? HA!

I'll probably drag my ugly bearded face at the next meat just to rub it in y'all faces 'till they're shinier-clean than, huh, some really clean and shiny thing, a fate stated to be worst than a fate worst than death!! THAT BAD, REALLY!!

Or so I heard, never experienced it me-self, kinda hard to rub your own face into your own face...tried with a mirror... disintegrated... rainbows...guitar riff... sentient taste of coffee... anyway.

Warned you've been, tell your loved ones, settle disputes, make arrangements, clear your papers, now's the time to lose your virginity for those who have yet, assuming you're of age. Remember YOLO and all, for I'll show gnomercy >:U

If I actually show up that is, can't say yet.

Short, hi thar. My name is gataka. And I have a problem.
Is this the I Enjoy Writing Crazy Stuff Too Much Anonymous club?
gataka
To all's displeasure, I'm back...earlier than expected... and just to hear that grumpy swarf walked off the plank...which I really did not expect either...

But sounds like we'll actually see more of him around actually, for a while at least o3o

Anyway, thought y'all could try and get rid of me so easily ('cause that's obviously what happened, not a trip some place) ? HA!

I'll probably drag my ugly bearded face at the next meat just to rub it in y'all faces 'till they're shinier-clean than, huh, some really clean and shiny thing, a fate stated to be worst than a fate worst than death!! THAT BAD, REALLY!!

Or so I heard, never experienced it me-self, kinda hard to rub your own face into your own face...tried with a mirror... disintegrated... rainbows...guitar riff... sentient taste of coffee... anyway.

Warned you've been, tell your loved ones, settle disputes, make arrangements, clear your papers, now's the time to lose your virginity for those who have yet, assuming you're of age. Remember YOLO and all, for I'll show gnomercy >:U

Damn! That has to be your most beautifully incoherent post yet. I didn't hear a word about your adventures in Europe in al lof that though. scream

Cuddly Wife

ryry Kenny_McCormick ryry
Leasfy
That lame convo Q_Q it shows how I listened to Kenny and got myself killed by the sand monster Q___Q
damn kenny Q_Q

emotion_awesome

long time no see ryry surprised

Beloved Lunatic

10,100 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
Between your username and that absolutely mind-boggling post I REALLY want to be your friend! That was the most epic conglomeration of vents I think I have ever read. Wow. Just. Wow. whee
☆•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸.☆
~˙•.Jez.•˙~
"A question that sometimes drives me hazy: am I or are the others crazy?" ~Albert Einstein

gataka

Perfect Bloodsucker

17,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Threadmaster 200
ll Squeeks ll
Leasfy
damn kenny Q_Q

emotion_awesome

who're you?

Cuddly Wife

ll Squeeks ll
Leasfy
damn kenny Q_Q

emotion_awesome

who're you?

lol knew you would of forgot.. i just remember your name.. but i think we met in 2011 around the halloween time and jack in zomg :3

IRL Vampire

Aseres
dramallama

Stop hogging JK and let him come post in the forums and attend our dev meats more. scream

IRL Vampire

Kaniskion
Aseres
dramallama

Stop hogging JK and let him come post in the forums and attend our dev meats more. scream
He's busy with doing work/portofilio related stuff and helping out his family dramallama he's a grown man though and makes his own decisions, the day where he goes or doesn't go somewhere because I tell him to has yet to come! (Nor do I want it to come, men who can't think for themselves are sooooo not cute)

Familiar Lunatic

I must admit that I do not see what's so spectacular about that post of mine.
Just my usual gimmicks, bolognese-spag-predictable-nonsense, gently* handcrafted by yours-truly-sexy.

I'll still accept the praise if that's ok with me (yes it is, or at least I'll pretend), that way I'll have some spare for when I fail to gain some I thought more deserved.

Oh. Such an humble response**. Praiseworthy. But don't bother. I just happen to have some, fresh spare over there, I was saving it for a rainy but think it better to use it now, save y'all the trouble, shower myself in glory, on my own...

And thus balance was returned to the force. Praise me :V
Or better, let's group hug, gushing with happy feels emotion_hug emotion_kirakira whee emotion_brofist emotion_c8 4laugh

...erm, the new emotes don't line up with the old ones... Maybe they will Friday O.O
~~~
*I now use a small rubber mallet instead of the usual sledgehamster.
** Yeaaaaah. Don't think about it too much. I sure am not, and doubt it's hygienic :U
Jez Rae
Between your username and that absolutely mind-boggling post I REALLY want to be your friend! That was the most epic conglomeration of vents I think I have ever read. Wow. Just. Wow. whee
☆•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸.☆
~˙•.Jez.•˙~
"A question that sometimes drives me hazy: am I or are the others crazy?" ~Albert Einstein

After excessive deliberations, I've concluded that--- BLAH! May as well~

Kaniskion
Damn! That has to be your most beautifully incoherent post yet. I didn't hear a word about your adventures in Europe in al lof that. scream
Sorry Bro, my eyes are searing from lack of sleep... but so that you don't leave empty-handed I will provide you with deep disappointment, for it's better than nothing, takes little effort to generate, can in fact be done eyes closed...

...ok, nope, touch typing not good enough, no sir. Sorry to disappoint :U

Animated Animated

24,175 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • ReAnimated 50
Oh hey, maybe I can make it tomorrow. I actually remembered for once. Let's see....

*flashback*

"Oh boy, I'll be free ALL summer! Smiley face"

I was so naive.

Edit: I just checked my last post on this thread. It was 2 months ago on this day! Kind of a Twilight Zone vibe going around.

A Furry

33,675 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Hop, Hop, BOOM 500
  • Dig Dig Dig! 250
Cirnol64
Oh hey, maybe I can make it tomorrow. I actually remembered for once. Let's see....

*flashback*

"Oh boy, I'll be free ALL summer! Smiley face"

I was so naive.

Edit: I just checked my last post on this thread. It was 2 months ago on this day! Kind of a Twilight Zone vibe going around.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Haha, but no really, I would like to talk to you more, mang. Y U HATE SKYPE?

Shade

12,300 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Waffles! 25
  • Mark Twain 100
Welp, this looks fun...in a crazy disjointed way...(-3-)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff