8,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
I-I had no idea!
I'll send PM's non-stop!
crying

Destructive Bunny

Narumi posted again, we will definitely have a comprehensive reply from HQ by tonight.

So that's one promise kept, I'm very curious on the issue of refunding BB tickets that Lanzer promised.

Questionable Genius

I hope they put up the thread soon! I have to go to bed.

Destructive Bunny

Mademoiselle Kit
Some restraunants make their patrons wait longer on the basis that food tastes better if you are hungry. Gaia might be trying the same tactic, either that or just trying our patience XD

Questionable Genius

Starshine
Mademoiselle Kit
Some restraunants make their patrons wait longer on the basis that food tastes better if you are hungry. Gaia might be trying the same tactic, either that or just trying our patience XD
Or its only 7pm in California? XD

Destructive Bunny

Mademoiselle Kit
Starshine
Mademoiselle Kit

That was a joke example, we've been waiting for answers since the last dev meet, any patron in a restraunant would have hopefully left long ago xd

I'm glad they are putting in late hours to try and resolve this, we do notice when effort is being made.

Blessed Bilge rat

9,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
Thank you so much for posting this!
whee

It's so confusing that a situation like this would happen, why would someone lie and want to shelve a game that makes enough money to support the cost of maintenance and profit?

hmmmmmnnnnnnn?
This is so confusing >n<"

Does anyone know if there is any other way to help and support zOMG at this point?

Nevermind, the dev. post said it all cry

Questionable Genius

Starshine
Mademoiselle Kit
Starshine
Mademoiselle Kit

That was a joke example, we've been waiting for answers since the last dev meet, any patron in a restraunant would have hopefully left long ago xd

I'm glad they are putting in late hours to try and resolve this, we do notice when effort is being made.
Well, as we've stated over and over, its not just about contradictory statements. Its not even about zomg. Its about Gaia's horrible PR problem, miscommunication, possible willful deceit, and money-hungry business practices.

At the core, we were told that Gaia had --perhaps--fudged the truth when it came to the profitability of its features. We took that to be that Gaia had lied to get our money.

The main problem here is that IT WAS SO EASY TO BELIEVE.

If you have a company where a majority of people believe the company may be deceiving them, then you have a MAJOR problem.
And now there's this.

Angelic Sex Symbol

30,200 Points
  • Married 100
  • Winged 100
  • Generous 100
Thanks! I feel less lost now.

Angelic Sex Symbol

30,200 Points
  • Married 100
  • Winged 100
  • Generous 100
LabTech Kestin
And now there's this.
emotion_omnomnom
Gaia y u make me so angry!
Oh, and you might want to add bron's post in Narumi's thread. 3nodding I've linked to this thread in my open letter as reference for all releases from staff, so I want to help y'all make sure it stays as comprehensive as possible razz

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff