Welcome to Gaia! ::

Savage Tactician

22,040 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Olympian 200
I wonder what the refund will be. 1k probably.

Destructive Bunny

XinfinitelyX

I'm guessing 300k, since it originally costed 299 Gaia cash.

Savage Tactician

22,040 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Olympian 200
Starshine
XinfinitelyX

Im guessing 300k, since it originally costed 299 Gaia cash.

Thats pretty good.
Wait. Are we be able to sell to the marketplace? Thatd be nice.

What about people who bought them and sold them? Do they get refunds?

Destructive Bunny

XinfinitelyX
Starshine
XinfinitelyX

Thats pretty good.

You have to have a ticket to get a refund, so no, those who sold them on the MP or through trades wouldn't get one.

Savage Tactician

22,040 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Olympian 200
Starshine
XinfinitelyX
Starshine
XinfinitelyX

Thats pretty good.

You have to have a ticket to get a refund, so no, those who sold them on the MP or through trades wouldnt get one.

Ah. Right. Thank you.

Sorry for the typos. My iPods auto correct doesnt like me.

Winged Phantom

18,725 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Marathon 300
I asked some questions at AtA, posted them here. c:

Destructive Bunny

Owlie
I asked some questions at AtA, posted them here. c:

I saw those Owlie ^^ Will link to your thread. Although their responses don't bring me any hope. I figure the major glitches will sit there for another 6 months at least. I mean it's been weeks and they are still negotiating that contract with halzy? sweatdrop

Destructive Bunny

Updated. There's a list of the current happenings in my first post.

I'll most likely will not be updating this thread again. Unless something major happens.

Unbeatable Phantom

8,750 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Champion 300
I don't understand what the Gaia staff's problem is, even if zOMG! doesn't bring in money. What it DOES bring in, our would (*glares*) is people, which would then explore the rest of Gaia and buy Gaia Cash stuff.

Do they not realize what they have?

MMORPG that is:

+ Free-to-play
+ No download (browser based)
+ Well crafted with great artwork and lots of charm
+ Full of awesome music
+ Fast-loading. Gameplay over graphics means almost anyone can enjoy this at top quality.
+ Fun. From gameplay mechanics to quests and crews, zOMG! is quite enjoyable.
+ Customization -- to an unheard of degree. I'll elaborate a lot on this one because it's huge. Players want as much customization as possible in an MMORPG. What do they always look for first? Character creation / customization. What Gaia has done is given more customization in an MMORPG than probably any other in existence. They've taken the multitudes of items of Gaia's avatars and put them into an MMO. What you get is not only a great game, but a great game that you CARE about, because so much more of YOU is in it!

If that isn't a winning combination, I don't know what is.
Sure it's not a profit machine, but that's what makes it great! NOBODY likes those free games that make you pay for better stuff. EVERYBODY likes free stuff.
But the good news, again, is that zOMG! doesn't HAVE to be a profit factory for it to bring in revenue. Gaia gets money when its users buy things. If zOMG! brings in users--and more importantly, as a lot of you are saying: KEEPS THEM--then a lot more people will end up buying the Cash items.

zOMG! could be huge.
zOMG has been huge!
Why can't the Gaia staff see what a great thing they have here?
Sure they've said they like it. Well, I don't think they like it enough. How can they not realize all this?

All of you who've said Gaia is about the long-term in the eyes of its users are 100% right. Look at the way Gaia is set up. You exist in the world. You hang out. You do stuff. Over time, you get more gold, buy more items, do more achievements, gain status, better your avatar, be awesome. If that isn't long-term-oriented, I don't know what is. Gaia REWARDS long-term, unlike Facebook games that just try to keep you clicking things as often as possible. There's no real interaction with what matters: other people. On the other hand, on Gaia everything revolves around user interaction.

So why are the Gaia devs focusing on "shiny new things" instead of "shiny old things." Gold stays shiny forever. Sleek new things just get fingerprints all over them and turn gross in a couple days. That's an exaggeration, obviously. After all, zOMG! was once a shiny new thing. But you get the picture. zOMG! is a REAL shiny thing--something unique to Gaia and, really, the internet at large. There are other free-to-play, browser MMORPG's, but in my opinion, zOMG! is the best so far, at least in terms of community.

Gaia should stop being Facebook and start being Gaia again!

Greedy Lover

So there's really no Easter event for zOMG? :<

Destructive Bunny

Mystique Raine

Everytime I asked they've said no crying

Greedy Lover

Starshine
Mystique Raine

Who? The devs? :< Y SO CRUEL? crying

Destructive Bunny

Mystique Raine
Starshine
Mystique Raine

Who? The devs? :< Y SO CRUEL? crying

Biglanky14

Destructive Bunny

I have to say I'm really impressed at the way that staff have made efforts to fix up zomg.

I'm looking forward to the Easter event and seeing more bugs fixed.

It's also a sign of all the hard work everyone's put in at the ATAs, the Site Feedback forum, collecting and documenting glitches. I'm sure they would have never changed their minds if no one spent effort in constantly raising these issue.

So thank you everyone heart

Salty Sweetheart

I just got back into zOMG, and I fell in love with it again. So much potential in the game itself. I bet we can do plenty, if the Devs know how important it is to us.

A CEO once told me how valuable input is. He said "Victoria, your input is gold to us. We think of every comment and suggestion as the thoughts of one hundred similar people. One out of every hundred people with the same feelings will tell us their ideas, so if you have an idea, please speak on behalf of your one hundred people."

I am so gonna put my best effort in to guide zOMG in the right direction.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff