Welcome to Gaia! ::

And you know you can hotkey your crew? I forgot about that, but I know some healers who use that.

Mega Fatcat

Maybe you should include that since you don't receive a healing ring at the beginning of the game, it is greatly advised to choose one when you can *cough* Bandage.*cough*

Dapper Elder

10,050 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
@Hotred: I know, but it's not essential info. Hell, not even all healers use it. ^^''

@Mishy: That, on the other hand, is now in there.

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Consumer 100
HotRed_Streak
And you know you can hotkey your crew? I forgot about that, but I know some healers who use that.
I use that, Hotred. It's just too bad it doesn't work so well. You can press the button for crew member one and you might get something completely different, like maybe crew member 4. Or press crew member three and get 2 instead. It's dreadfully confusing.

Mega Fatcat

Lol. Ok. What about acronyms? Like SS (which is superbly snazzy. ;D)
EDIT: I'm just thinking of things and throwing my ideas to you. XD

Dapper Elder

10,050 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
mishyx93

Hey, it's fine, ideas are good. Someone beat you to that though, AterAliquis put together a perfectly good guide for those.

Mega Fatcat

Nespin Fernagon
mishyx93

Hey, it's fine, ideas are good. Someone beat you to that though, AterAliquis put together a perfectly good guide for those.

I know. You could post it as a link instead of with the Guides and Resources.
O: OMAI, I DIDNT NOTICE DIS THAR.

1 rep. ;D

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Consumer 100
Oh, Nespin. I noticed something about your guide to the chat panel. /w [username] works for anyone that is logged into GIM, even if they're only chatting, or on a different server.
Nespin Fernagon
Welcome to The Newbie's Guide to zOMG. This guide is meant to be everything the current training is not. The two main goals here are to give newbies that are willing to read a chance to learn, and more experienced players that are tired of explaining stuff over and over again a link to drop that'll be "THIS answers that question."

There's a lot of (hopefully) useful information in this guide for new players. If you know something that you think should be added, or see something I've gotten wrong, then please post to mention it. Otherwise - on to the guide.

(Oh, and do NOT ask about soulbinding. You can't sell a soulbound ring)

I need help with the general and his command staff at the purple mushroom. I go to the 2 of them and kill them and nothing happens???

Pirra-chan's Significant Otter

Girl-Crazy Ladykiller

Hey hey! This is a new guide to go to the list of grand guides of grandyness!!!

Mega Fatcat

Hardrockerchick17
I need help with the general and his command staff at the purple mushroom. I go to the 2 of them and kill them and nothing happens???

Sometimes, it takes a while for the game to make it register. You have to kill ALL the guards outside the house. Keep trying and if you can’t get the completion for a while, you need to report it as a bug.

@Nespin: Make a rule about quoting the first page? So then we don’t end up with half a page of quotes. >.< Also, maybe a format for asking questions. That way, it's more noticeable and questions are not buried underneath our suggestions for the topic and etc. (Got the idea from Bria's guide. whee )

Dapper Elder

10,050 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
@Tango: Fix'd.

@Mishy: The sort of person who'll quote the first post just to ask a question won't notice that rule anyways.

@Hardrockerchick: The gnome general is still giving out trouble, eh? It's been ages since I've done the greens, I should try it again on one of my mules...for now, just keep trying.

Dapper Elder

10,050 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Legit bump.
It seems as though everyone on z!F is using this link. Nice. Congrats. Yay.

I haven't tried the new training sequence yet, but I'm told that it's not very good. But is it worth something? Anything? On a different thread, Fr33d0m4ever (I think. Sorry if I'm wrong!) pointed out that if one wanted to redo the training session, they should log on to a guest user and try to understand zOMG.

Is it worth pointing out to others that you can't "redo" zOMG?
i.e. Once you pick a ring from someone, you can't change your mind the next day and trade rings. (Not sure if that made a lot of sense-sorry)

&&The first time you finish EB, chose your CL10 ring that day or you won't have a second chance. Learn over my mistake... Unless that was a glitch?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff