Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Elder

10,050 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
In the really REALLY old Tutorial you got to choose between Solar Rays, Hot Foot, and Mantis. Then you got a second choice between Bandage, Diagnose and Meat. Then a third one between Knife Sharpen (at the time it was a buff), Improb. Sphere, and Rock armor. ninja

Guide slightly tweaked to represent the new update - didn't take much.

And, fine, I'll go define AoE. The point is made. rolleyes

Dangerous Genius

Interesting... I hadn't thought about it until just now, but all three buffs were (at the time) ally-only!

Dapper Elder

10,050 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Thard_Verad
Interesting... I hadn't thought about it until just now, but all three buffs were (at the time) ally-only!

Yup. It was an attempt to encourage crewing, since you were now more effective in a crew than out of one.

Guide updated a bit more - WTF is up with the buffs now? They effect the entire screen, but you need to target an ally first? Eh?

Omnipresent Cultist

11,250 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Rebuilder 100
  • Brandisher 100
Nespin Fernagon
Thard_Verad

Yup. It was an attempt to encourage crewing, since you were now more effective in a crew than out of one.

Guide updated a bit more - WTF is up with the buffs now? They effect the entire screen, but you need to target an ally first? Eh?

*sigh* I think I hate that more than the Easy Button update. I'm hoping it's only temporary.
Nespin Fernagon
In the really REALLY old Tutorial you got to choose between Solar Rays, Hot Foot, and Mantis. Then you got a second choice between Bandage, Diagnose and Meat. Then a third one between Knife Sharpen (at the time it was a buff), Improb. Sphere, and Rock armor. ninja

Guide slightly tweaked to represent the new update - didn't take much.

And, fine, I'll go define AoE. The point is made. rolleyes

So I was part of the REALLY old Tutorial. Niiice. Didn't know that. I learn so much from this thread. heart

Dapper Elder

10,050 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Up, up, up I say! scream

5,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Voter 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
no I'm not a newbie, but is it possible to raise my charge level?
Nespin Fernagon
Welcome to The Newbie's Guide to zOMG. This guide is meant to be everything the current training is not. The two main goals here are to give newbies that are willing to read a chance to learn, and more experienced players that are tired of explaining stuff over and over again a link to drop that'll be "THIS answers that question."

There's a lot of (hopefully) useful information in this guide for new players. If you know something that you think should be added, or see something I've gotten wrong, then please post to mention it. Otherwise - on to the guide.

(Oh, and do NOT ask about soulbinding. You can't sell a soulbound ring)
laurastar4158

The concept is the same whether you're new to zOMG. You want to gather orbs, then use them in the Null chamber to raise your CL.

Mega Fatcat

laurastar4158

Also, if you ever need to lower your level, click Menu>Change Level>(Move it down to whatever one you want). To change it back to where it's supposed to be, do the same thing but in the Null and move it up.
^Should already be in the guide.
ive been playing for a while and i didnt know about the controls >.>

i like this biggrin

but i personally think that you should also add on the G'hi for the vital stats that also being in a crew helps increase your G'hi sweatdrop

7,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User ImageShe is a Goddess in the night... «(·´¯`·.·• •·.·´¯`·)»

~

heart

~

«(·´¯`·.·• •·.·´¯`·)» ...Oh what a chilling fright!User Image

Dapper Elder

10,050 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
My Bunny Bear
ive been playing for a while and i didnt know about the controls >.>

i like this biggrin

but i personally think that you should also add on the G'hi for the vital stats that also being in a crew helps increase your G'hi sweatdrop

Good point. It's in there now. 3nodding

@Laura: Go to null chamber. Add orbs to rings. More info in null-chamber section.

Shy Werewolf

User Image The Way of the Sword User Image
~~~0==}|3ladeglory~~~

Could we get a nice simple explanation as to why the Suppression gauge does not tell you what Overall CL you'll be? Or is that too complex for a tutorial?

We've been getting a rash of players who don't realize that the high number is for your highest ring and not the highest CL you can be.

Maybe like...
Quote:
Note that the numbers on the Change Level gauge do not tell you what Overall Charge Level you can be. Instead, they tell you what your individual ring CLs cannot be above. This means that the highest number is not the max OCL you can be, and that you will not necessarily be the exact CL that you set it to.

Dapper Elder

10,050 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Hmm. Don't think that wording quite works, but I'll think of something Blade. 3nodding

~Goes to muck with words a bit~
On second thought, your wording is better.

~Direct steal~
Stealing?~ Bad Nespin~

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas