Welcome to Gaia! ::

Considerate Gaian

Just a new update thing: They are trying to promote ZOMG. Its now advertised on the main page.

6,400 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
Mademoiselle Kit
LOL, the CEO himself just posted.

He seems to think we're in there having a jolly old chat with Lanzer about how awesome Gaia is. emotion_facepalm

Honestly - I lurk most of the time... But I think there should be someway to tip people more than 25g. You said everything right.

I'd like to say the dude is clueless... but I think he just doesn't give a s**t.

rabblerabblerabble *goes to see if there are any torch items* rabblerabblerabble

Apocalyptic Slayer

16,700 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • Survivor 150
WaltDisneyHearts
Just a new update thing: They are trying to promote ZOMG. Its now advertised on the main page.
I don't consider that promotion.

Time-traveling Marshmallow

32,700 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
so... who feels like a site feedback thread? i am thinking of starting a new one. wink

Sparkly Spotter

9,000 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Window Shopper 100
scullylam
so... who feels like a site feedback thread? i am thinking of starting a new one. wink

if we havent bothered the regs there enough, GO FORTH SCULLY AND WE SHALL FOLLOW SUIT!

32,700 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
doing it right now. it is an overall communication lacking topic but zomg is being mentioned too. just so you know. biggrin

32,700 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/site-feedback/communication-of-hq-and-users/t.75394079/

go forth and rant if you want.

Mega Hoarder

I'm just reading the AtA and I am furious!

$20,000 from amulet sales. Plus all those summons. And they say that isn't enough???? mad

Considerate Gaian

RafiCat

$20,000 from amulet sales. Plus all those summons. And they say that isn't enough???? mad

There is another problem that I wont say what it is.

32,700 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
the problem of resources? been there, done that. just, it is turning into a broken record. i am tired of the same things over and over. and if gaia wants to be facebook, then just tell us so we can abandon ship. -_- i just want straight answers, not fluff.

9,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Forum Regular 100
scullylam
the problem of resources? been there, done that. just, it is turning into a broken record. i am tired of the same things over and over. and if gaia wants to be facebook, then just tell us so we can abandon ship. -_- i just want straight answers, not fluff.

Amen to that. *tipped*
RafiCat

You do realize $20,000 dollars probably isn't enough to cover [JK]'s yearly salary right?

Mega Hoarder

Luste
RafiCat

You do realize $20,000 dollars probably isn't enough to cover [JK]'s yearly salary right?

Yes, I do realize that.
How many summons were sold? Summons income probably at least 50k. More than covers his salary I bet.
RafiCat
Luste
RafiCat

Yes, I do realize that.
How many summons were sold? Summons income probably at least 50k. More than covers his salary I bet.

Lets not forget he also probably draws benefits.

And he isn't the only employee they ever had. From 2007 to 2008 they employed 15 people to make the game. 2009 to 2010 there were around 4-5 employees for the game, and since there have been 3 or so (now 2). They also get paid and draw benefits.

Apocalyptic Slayer

16,700 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • Survivor 150
Luste
You do realize $20,000 dollars probably isn't enough to cover [ JK ]'s yearly salary right?
You do realize we earned that in 3 days, right?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff