Counter! Started May 3, 2013

+1 0.75 75.0% [ 51 ]
Poll whore! 0.25 25.0% [ 17 ]
Total Votes:[ 68 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 119 120 121 > >> »|

IRL Cat

Zzyli
curtneko
people charge to kite? zzyli charges to kite???????

Darkened Fay

Zzyli - Zzy as in Xylophone, Li as in leaf

Oh my gosh, I didn't even see that they were offering gold. Of course I'm not going to take that.

Accentuate the positive and eliminate the negative...
i almost lost respect for you zzyli crying

Dark Light Doom's One That Got Away

Anxious Fairy

20,500 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Love Machine 150
Julia Kawanova
Darkened Fay
curtneko

No but everyone keeps leaving us and I'm desperate and having a panic attack so I figured it couldn't hurt.

Panic attack because of a... game? Trolololololololololo!

Oh you really want to get into that? No. Its been 3 days of no sleep, not really eating all that much. Dealing with people with their lies and drama non stop just to get someone attuned. I've spent over 2 mill on power ups for different people, being screamed at over it, watching other people get into arguements and friendships lost for this run because of the above mentioned drama and lieing and stuff like. So yeah after 3 straight days of this and all the other things going on in my real life which really are none of your damn business, yes. So thanks for your input I'll take it into consideration.

Prismatic Unicorn

76,950 Points
  • Fairy bread fancier 500
  • Just A Regular User 500
  • Wing Mastery 100
curtneko
i almost lost respect for you zzyli crying

Zzyli - Zzy as in Xylophone, Li as in leaf

Sounds like a good business opportunity to me xd (I kid)

Don't you get your fuzzy ears into a flap.

Accentuate the positive and eliminate the negative...

IRL Cat

Darkened Fay
Julia Kawanova
Darkened Fay
curtneko

No but everyone keeps leaving us and I'm desperate and having a panic attack so I figured it couldn't hurt.

Oh you really want to get into that? No. Its been 3 days of no sleep, not really eating all that much. Dealing with people with their lies and drama non stop just to get someone attuned. I've spent over 2 mill on power ups for different people, being screamed at over it, watching other people get into arguements and friendships lost for this run because of the above mentioned drama and lieing and stuff like. So yeah after 3 straight days of this and all the other things going on in my real life which really are none of your damn business, yes. So thanks for your input I'll take it into consideration.
drama takes two, remember

i recall you ditching our crew once because i was teasing meg, when she didn't mind nor care about what i was saying

not holding that against you, but in that case you created unnecessary tension over something that didn't involve you

it's very easy to avoid drama if you just put up with people and don't comment, especially in cases that don't involve you where you should do just that

Dark Light Doom's One That Got Away

Anxious Fairy

20,500 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Love Machine 150
curtneko
Darkened Fay
Julia Kawanova
Darkened Fay
curtneko

i recall you ditching our crew once because i was teasing meg, when she didn't mind nor care about what i was saying

not holding that against you, but in that case you created unnecessary tension over something that didn't involve you

it's very easy to avoid drama if you just put up with people and don't comment, especially in cases that don't involve you where you should do just that

Well some of you remarks had bothered me and rather than argue with you, yes I did walk away. And for the record, I'm not involved in this drama as of yet.

IRL Cat

Darkened Fay
curtneko
Darkened Fay
Julia Kawanova
Darkened Fay
curtneko

Well some of you remarks had bothered me and rather than argue with you, yes I did walk away. And for the record, I'm not involved in this drama as of yet.
but they weren't directed at you nor about you whatsoever, so what exactly would you argue? "stop saying stuff to meg that doesn't bother her whatsoever!!!!"

i personally don't like forced racism (such as dropping the n-bomb every sentence or jew jokes) or over-sexualized rape comments (beyond the swarmed/wiped = raped comments, i mean) because they strike me as immature and are potentially hurtful to someone (as they treat excessive racism or rape as if they're jokes)

when i come across such things in crews, i do the following:

1. consider it's the internet and even if i can get those people to stop saying those things, someone else will say it anyway

2. consider i'm in no position to tell them to stop unless they are actually hurting someone

3. consider that by making a scene (such as arguing or leaving the crew) you're giving them power, as they're saying those things for shock value so you're letting them win

4. consider that you're automatically superior to them by not saying those things in first place

no drama, crew lives on

Loyal Wife

15,625 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Threadmaster 200
GUYS STAHP classified_fu

IRL Cat

Rainbow Filled Nights
GUYS STAHP classified_fu
no one's fighting, i'm advising her for an easier time in crews

Loyal Wife

15,625 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Threadmaster 200
curtneko
Rainbow Filled Nights
GUYS STAHP classified_fu
no one's fighting, i'm advising her for an easier time in crews

I'm just saying, I don't want this thread getting thrown somewhere else.. sweatdrop

Loyal Wife

15,625 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Threadmaster 200
Darkened Fay
curtneko

I'm sorry I left Fay, I really wish I could have stayed... sweatdrop
Sometimes the weekday for tuna isn't good for people..
I heard it failed? emotion_8c

RevvRaptor's Fangirl

Toxic Garbage

Darkened Fay
Julia Kawanova
Darkened Fay
curtneko

Don't take zOMG! so seriously.
Rainbow Filled Nights
Darkened Fay
curtneko

Well Yes and no. I did get attuned last night, but rainbow I think I hold the zomg for the longest tuna run. It was a nightmare. We just made it through the gr maze when this moron energon1 just up and left. When he did that he reset the gr. $ of us were in HPR while 1 was dead in the room back and silk who was going to be our 5th person could get through for the reason before. We tried going back to get Dark but we all died. I held the room while they all went back to clear green room. It took three hours for us to finally get a good kite (No offense to Dark or Fay or Spring I think her name was. Vk knows who it was.) Myia left and she got her friend, but we did struggle for a little bit. Finally Becky comes back to fill silk spot because he lost power. After another failed kite we finally got ZZ to come clear the room and get back to business which still took 3 hours. Even with the same map. Honestly Rainbow if it was niot for Dark Fay Becky and ZZ I would not have gotten attuned. Everybody I didnt mention help but honestly if it wasnt for the fact Im Fay bf, Darks friend, and for Becky and ZZ good heart it wasnt happenening. I know I didnt mention other names and the reason is because those four stayed pretty much all day with us, Silk really helped out alot. Myia helped until she left us even though she been promising to teach her to kite. Rainbow you did help and I appreciate it and you did do a good job learning to kite. Sorry for anybody I missed names who did help out I appreciate it.
Rainbow Filled Nights
Newbie to DMS? Not getting any crews? I am your savior!

My name is Rainbow~
Lately I've been seeing a lot of newbies to DMS complain about not getting crewed. Here's why:

GR(Green Room/Green Maze) is getting more and more popular as people level up. Since DMS opened, everyone has flocked to there, and levelling up constantly. This causes them to want more challenges, and GR gives them just that. This is why you newbies find it hard to get a crew. But don't worry, I'll help you.
I've been wanting to do something like this for a long time. I've seen so many newbies complaining about not finding any crews and then getting trolled for no good reason. Its because everyone wants to GR or Speed now. A CL 12 with all rings at 12 will most likely not want to tank for a crew of 10s.

Thats what this thread is for! If you're new to DMS, and you've read guide on guide and still don't get it, I'll help you. Sometimes just reading doesn't help, you need to experiment.

Now, here are my requirements.
have all, if not most, rings at 10. At least have your buffs at 10. And attacks.
Read this guide. It's very helpful.
Have at least an hour at hand. DMS is very time consuming.
Be willing to listen. I'm here to help you, not babysit you.

This ringset, I recommend: Meat, Bandage, space for buff, space for buff, hack, slash, mantis, fitness

I will have friends join me. This is to your benefit. I've crewed with these friends and they're fantastic at what they do.

I'd like helpers. Be 10.8+, by then you should know what you're doing. I will only assign Adrenaline to those experienced members.

HELPERS: respect them too. They're helping me help you out of their time.
Meguriuta
Elegantly Dreaming
strapping young Iad
Darkened Fay
Bearman George
Zzyli
Robotic Chibi-tan
Miyaka Hana
Aryvane
Dark Light Doom
Toxic Soundtrack
Seasend

If you're a low level and don't get crews, post here as well.

My timezone is EST. I'm usually available at 4 on weekdays. Weekends Im busy most of the time. I'll post a schedule eventually.

my highest level sits at 11.5-8 right now.

User Image.

Can I be a helper Rainbow? I reached 10.8 yesterday but I probable will hit 11 today

Omnipresent Lunatic

9,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
[Terror on a mule o3o]

Sorry I couldn't stay to see you get attuned.

It was nearing 9:30 when I left (I think o3o) and I still had to clean up the kitchen and finish writing a paper for class today.

Had it been any other day, I'd have probably stayed until 11:30 my time.

But, congrats on getting attuned 3nodding

Loyal Wife

15,625 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Threadmaster 200
MrDevil69
Rainbow Filled Nights
Darkened Fay
curtneko

Well Yes and no. I did get attuned last night, but rainbow I think I hold the zomg for the longest tuna run. It was a nightmare. We just made it through the gr maze when this moron energon1 just up and left. When he did that he reset the gr. $ of us were in HPR while 1 was dead in the room back and silk who was going to be our 5th person could get through for the reason before. We tried going back to get Dark but we all died. I held the room while they all went back to clear green room. It took three hours for us to finally get a good kite (No offense to Dark or Fay or Spring I think her name was. Vk knows who it was.) Myia left and she got her friend, but we did struggle for a little bit. Finally Becky comes back to fill silk spot because he lost power. After another failed kite we finally got ZZ to come clear the room and get back to business which still took 3 hours. Even with the same map. Honestly Rainbow if it was niot for Dark Fay Becky and ZZ I would not have gotten attuned. Everybody I didnt mention help but honestly if it wasnt for the fact Im Fay bf, Darks friend, and for Becky and ZZ good heart it wasnt happenening. I know I didnt mention other names and the reason is because those four stayed pretty much all day with us, Silk really helped out alot. Myia helped until she left us even though she been promising to teach her to kite. Rainbow you did help and I appreciate it and you did do a good job learning to kite. Sorry for anybody I missed names who did help out I appreciate it.

At least you got attuned! Congrats!
Nymph? She's a good player, it's good you got her in. Zzy too.
How long was the run completely? I know clearing YM was a pain.. sweatdrop
And yes, you can help. 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas