<< < 1 2 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 119 120 121 > >> »|

Dapper Grabber

7,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
technicolor difficulty
hahacaseyx_

gaia_nitemareleft gaia_diamond mostly i just run into deserters ; ~ ; we'll get through two or maybe three rooms then they split. which is why i try to make sure i have at least an hour to play, it just doesn't seem right to play if you know you only have 2O minutes. anyway yeah i'm trying to build up some new zOMG friends. i stopped playing for like two/three years so now i don't know anyone who plays often XD

Yeah, I hate that too. Too often my boyfriend asks for me to tank for him, (He's 10.3 I think) and I'm completely out of it. xD So, I usually go til I wipe which is still like at least 40-60 minutes, then I'd apologize and leave. At least it's not in the middle of the room :V but yeah, I met a lot of good people through helping threads. (MHL, pinque's thread etc) and these people helped me learn to tank and kite.

Smitten Cutie-Pie

11,250 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Object of Affection 150
hahacaseyx_

gaia_nitemareleft gaia_diamond yeah i mean i think when your crew wipes, that's a perfectly okay time to stop & disband XD it's just when we're all going strong & in the middle of the room & someone leaves that makes me want to pull my hair out T o T i do understand, s**t happens, but it doesn't make it less frustrating, ha
i'm slowly making some friends through zOMG who play often :3 just hard to find others on at the same time. i'm hoping this thread will help me to learn to tank, once my CL is high enough! u w u just gotta get there!

Loyal Wife

15,625 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Threadmaster 200
hahacaseyx_
technicolor difficulty
gaia_nitemareleft gaia_diamond can someone give me some info on this quest? "search for kamila in the second cave section of DMS" does that mean i have to go through gr? does that mean i have to tuna? emotion_8c
please god don't let it mean i have to tuna.. crying

It means you have to travel from yellow rooms, to greens, to hpr. so yes! Tuna!
But if you don't have time to do this, (Takes anywhere from 1hr to 4) you can be swapped in at hpr, (it takes about 10 minutes to attune you!)
Edit: Maybe you can participate in kam, (depending on your cl) it's a new thing and it really is fun. emotion_kirakira

I wish they took 1-4 hours gonk
I've done 4 tunas; mine took 9, my first one I tanked through took 7, the next one took 8, and my most recent took 5 emotion_zombie YM is the worst

Dapper Grabber

7,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
Rainbow Filled Nights
hahacaseyx_
technicolor difficulty
gaia_nitemareleft gaia_diamond can someone give me some info on this quest? "search for kamila in the second cave section of DMS" does that mean i have to go through gr? does that mean i have to tuna? emotion_8c

But if you don't have time to do this, (Takes anywhere from 1hr to 4) you can be swapped in at hpr, (it takes about 10 minutes to attune you!)
Edit: Maybe you can participate in kam, (depending on your cl) it's a new thing and it really is fun. emotion_kirakira

I've done 4 tunas; mine took 9, my first one I tanked through took 7, the next one took 8, and my most recent took 5 emotion_zombie YM is the worst

omg x-x
ym should be 1 hr, gr 3.
if everyone's 11.6+ it should take that long.

Loyal Wife

15,625 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Threadmaster 200
hahacaseyx_
Rainbow Filled Nights
hahacaseyx_
technicolor difficulty

omg x-x
ym should be 1 hr, gr 3.
if everyone's 11.6+ it should take that long.

11.2 when I was attuned..
I attune low level people rofl I attuned someone that was like 11.1 a few weeks back xD

Dapper Grabber

7,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
ALSO: You busy this week? I have two people wanting to be attuned and i wanted to try kiting my own tuna run. But I need a good bu.

Loyal Wife

15,625 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Threadmaster 200
hahacaseyx_
ALSO: You busy this week? I have two people wanting to be attuned and i wanted to try kiting my own tuna run. But I need a good bu.

Depends on when. Tomorrow and Friday are good days 3nodding

Unforgiving Bloodsucker

7,700 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
I'm online but an hour late- pm me if you are willing to help a 10.0 cl with dms.

TY heart 3nodding

Demonic Kitten

13,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
C-U-T-E...
Dont you wish you looked like me ? Im Cute !

I feel like I've been away for a long time emo
So how's everyone doing o3o

M-A-M-A...
I know how i got that way , My Mama !

Loyal Wife

15,625 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Threadmaster 200
UPDATED emotion_kirakira

Shadowy Fairy

10,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
/stalks thread. I loved your story heart Gosh I'm such a creeper. Anyways, I wanted to let you know that I am a cl 11.3 now and my tanking set is at 11.2 so I plan on learning how to tank in about a week or two. I'm so excited and I just wanted to thank you again because I actually understand more than some of the other lower cl 11's because I had you teach me. Yay for not being completely clueless!

Loyal Wife

15,625 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Threadmaster 200
NokoCocoa
/stalks thread. I loved your story heart Gosh I'm such a creeper. Anyways, I wanted to let you know that I am a cl 11.3 now and my tanking set is at 11.2 so I plan on learning how to tank in about a week or two. I'm so excited and I just wanted to thank you again because I actually understand more than some of the other lower cl 11's because I had you teach me. Yay for not being completely clueless!

that's when I started tanking ^^
Good! emotion_kirakira a lot of 11's are clueless now.. Students always end up like their teachers. wink

Demonic Kitten

13,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
C-U-T-E...

emotion_kirakira the first post looks so awesome now

M-A-M-A...

Loyal Wife

15,625 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Threadmaster 200
FallTooHard
C-U-T-E...

emotion_kirakira the first post looks so awesome now

M-A-M-A...

I KNOW RIGHT emotion_kirakira

Demonic Kitten

13,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
C-U-T-E...

Rainbow Filled Nights

I especially like the rainbow hearts x'D
And in a strange way i feel like I've watch this thread grow emotion_kirakira

M-A-M-A...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items