Counter! Started May 3, 2013

+1 0.75 75.0% [ 51 ]
Poll whore! 0.25 25.0% [ 17 ]
Total Votes:[ 68 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 119 120 121 > >> »|

Intellectual Lunatic

Rainbow Filled Nights
Elegana
Is anyone open for DMS? I would like to join. biggrin I have a quest to find Kamila, as well. I have plenty of time to spare (more than 4+ hours).

Finding Kamila is called attunement. 3nodding I think Searching the Shadow is one of the hardest quests (aside from BD/NF tissues emotion_zombie ) DMS has to offer in words of time.
That's a Tuna run xD they take a long time. Mine took 9 hours gonk

I finished my tissues quest in less than a week. emotion_awesome

Loyal Wife

15,625 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Threadmaster 200
Prince High
Rainbow Filled Nights
Elegana
Is anyone open for DMS? I would like to join. biggrin I have a quest to find Kamila, as well. I have plenty of time to spare (more than 4+ hours).

Finding Kamila is called attunement. 3nodding I think Searching the Shadow is one of the hardest quests (aside from BD/NF tissues emotion_zombie ) DMS has to offer in words of time.

I finished mine in January, I got it in November.
crying

Loyal Wife

15,625 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Threadmaster 200
wonnysoup
User Image

What the ******** did I watch rofl

Intellectual Lunatic

Rainbow Filled Nights
Prince High
Rainbow Filled Nights
Elegana

crying

LOL rofl
I guess you were inactive? o 3o
I did GR a lot so I got it fast. heart

Loyal Wife

15,625 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Threadmaster 200
Prince High
Rainbow Filled Nights
Prince High
Rainbow Filled Nights
Elegana

crying

LOL rofl

No, we hardly ever got BDs/NFs emotion_8c

Intellectual Lunatic

Rainbow Filled Nights
Prince High
Rainbow Filled Nights
Prince High
Rainbow Filled Nights
Elegana

crying

LOL rofl

No, we hardly ever got BDs/NFs emotion_8c

lol
Half of the tissues I got are like from the counts.

Smitten Cutie-Pie

11,250 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Object of Affection 150
gaia_nitemareleft gaia_diamond can someone give me some info on this quest? "search for kamila in the second cave section of DMS" does that mean i have to go through gr? does that mean i have to tuna? emotion_8c
please god don't let it mean i have to tuna.. crying

Dapper Grabber

7,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
technicolor difficulty
gaia_nitemareleft gaia_diamond can someone give me some info on this quest? "search for kamila in the second cave section of DMS" does that mean i have to go through gr? does that mean i have to tuna? emotion_8c
please god don't let it mean i have to tuna.. crying

It means you have to travel from yellow rooms, to greens, to hpr. so yes! Tuna!
But if you don't have time to do this, (Takes anywhere from 1hr to 4) you can be swapped in at hpr, (it takes about 10 minutes to attune you!)
Edit: Maybe you can participate in kam, (depending on your cl) it's a new thing and it really is fun. emotion_kirakira

Smitten Cutie-Pie

11,250 Points
  • Love Machine 150
hahacaseyx_

gaia_nitemareleft gaia_diamond gaaah gonk yeah i figured /sigh. i did not know that you could just get to hpr & then be swapped, though, & still complete the quest o: i guess i'd rather do that, since these tuna runs just seem like nightmares ; ~ ; well anyway i guess i won't have to worry about it for a while, i'm still stuck at 1O.9 (i swear getting over the CL 1O hump is so hard, ugh) so i won't be able to survive anything past YM until i get my CL up.
thank you for the help! = w =

Dapper Grabber

7,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
technicolor difficulty
hahacaseyx_

gaia_nitemareleft gaia_diamond gaaah gonk yeah i figured /sigh. i did not know that you could just get to hpr & then be swapped, though, & still complete the quest o: i guess i'd rather do that, since these tuna runs just seem like nightmares ; ~ ; well anyway i guess i won't have to worry about it for a while, i'm still stuck at 1O.9 (i swear getting over the CL 1O hump is so hard, ugh) so i won't be able to survive anything past YM until i get my CL up.
thank you for the help! = w =

Yes you can be swapped in. And please, don't think tuna runs are nightmares, there are a lot of quick and fun ones! As for the 10.9 problem, I'm on brain right now, I could tank for you if you'd like. ^^

Smitten Cutie-Pie

11,250 Points
  • Love Machine 150
hahacaseyx_

gaia_nitemareleft gaia_diamond guess it's my fault for listening to people telling those stories XD i'm sure the good runs outweigh the bad. my main problem is i doubt i'll have hours at my leisure until this semester is over in about a month. but whatever c:
ahhh i'd love to go on a run right now but my better judgement is kicking in = o = i don't like to do DMS unless i've got an hour to play, otherwise it doesn't seem worth it, & i've got class in less than an hour ; o ; thank you for offering though! emotion_bigheart

Dapper Grabber

7,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
technicolor difficulty
hahacaseyx_

gaia_nitemareleft gaia_diamond guess it's my fault for listening to people telling those stories XD i'm sure the good runs outweigh the bad. my main problem is i doubt i'll have hours at my leisure until this semester is over in about a month. but whatever c:
ahhh i'd love to go on a run right now but my better judgement is kicking in = o = i don't like to do DMS unless i've got an hour to play, otherwise it doesn't seem worth it, & i've got class in less than an hour ; o ; thank you for offering though! emotion_bigheart

Not a problem. If you ever need someone to tank for you, you can add or quote me. ^^
& yeah school's more important. xD I'm sure if you play within this last month though, you'll be a pretty decent level. I brought a 11.4 into my GR crew, and others like attuning you if you're at least 11.6. And believe me, once you get to a solid 11.0, oh god it'll be soo easy to level up xD.

Smitten Cutie-Pie

11,250 Points
  • Love Machine 150
hahacaseyx_

gaia_nitemareleft gaia_diamond ah thank you, i'll definitely quote you if i'm ever in need of a tank! o w o
yeah i definitely try to get on whenever i can, i really do find YM farming crews to be fun, it's just finding a good crew & not running into bad luck that's difficult. i've had a lot of fail crews lately that eat up my time & end up getting me nowhere.. xD but hopefully when i finally get into CL 11 people will take me more seriously & let me into better crews o u o"

Dapper Grabber

7,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
technicolor difficulty
hahacaseyx_

gaia_nitemareleft gaia_diamond ah thank you, i'll definitely quote you if i'm ever in need of a tank! o w o
yeah i definitely try to get on whenever i can, i really do find YM farming crews to be fun, it's just finding a good crew & not running into bad luck that's difficult. i've had a lot of fail crews lately that eat up my time & end up getting me nowhere.. xD but hopefully when i finally get into CL 11 people will take me more seriously & let me into better crews o u o"

Yeah, I know what you mean. I haven't had a bad crew in a while mainly because I crew with friends, which I suggest. Or, coming to the forums is better. Rain's crews are always fun to be in. ^^

Smitten Cutie-Pie

11,250 Points
  • Love Machine 150
hahacaseyx_

gaia_nitemareleft gaia_diamond mostly i just run into deserters ; ~ ; we'll get through two or maybe three rooms then they split. which is why i try to make sure i have at least an hour to play, it just doesn't seem right to play if you know you only have 2O minutes. anyway yeah i'm trying to build up some new zOMG friends. i stopped playing for like two/three years so now i don't know anyone who plays often XD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff