Welcome to Gaia! ::

Does anyone know any updates about the MMO naming contest? Me and a few friends of mine have been talking about it and were wondering, so anyone know anything?
They're still sorting through the names, son. It takes a long time for a handful of people to go through tens of thousands of entries. When they're done they'll announce it along with the newest update to the MMO forum, so just be patient.
oh i know to be patient, i was just hoping i didn't miss much, see im new to gaia and heard from a friend of mine about it, so i thought i would ask around about it since i signed up after they shut down the entry form.....but i understand how long that could take.
Yeah,just be patient! xd
Go be a monk or something.

Misleading Architect

35,475 Points
  • Their Undying Love 500
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Ian's Valentine 100
Don't be mean, Sonic!
hahahaha....u guys are crazy...lol
Sonic The Hedgehog12
Yeah,just be patient! xd
Go be a monk or something.

Sonic be serious...
burning_eyes burning_eyes
People! cut Quixter some slack, he's doing the best he can right now don't rush him
Aye. Patience is a virtue.
    Everyone is wrong.
    They said they have found a name and are going through the legal process.

Eloquent Lunatic

15,500 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Gender Swap 100
Buraii, they were right, back when they posted that on the SEVENTH. Some twit necro'd this topic.
    Oh My Bad.
    Well they are wrong now :]
    And ******** the little n00b who necro'd this topic and made me look like a dumbass.
Buraii Uaiatto
    Everyone is wrong.
    They said they have found a name and are going through the legal process.

yep, they need to check the name for copyright issues, dome possibilyties of a "naughty" word in a different language, use your imagination!

i did!
the impatient die fast

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas