MrDevil69
Darkened Fay
Binary Mess

"Rain on your parade".
A whole new meaning.
How about a foursome with this fella.
User Image

You people slightly scare me.

No to the foursome and babe I wouldnt worry rainbow is only 18 im sure she couldnt handle both of us

There's not much of a difference talk2hand
I'm a tough cookie emotion_donotwant

I don't know, I can break them pretty easily.
And they taste bitter.

I mean those ones that I get from my school sometimes and they're literally hard as a brick
And I mean literally a brick.

W00t, stale cookies!
How's that for budget cuts!
Did you know, prison food is more healthier than school food?
Now you need to find a cookie that's hard as a Nokia.

Loyal Wife

15,625 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Threadmaster 200
Binary Mess
Rainbow Filled Nights
Binary Mess
Rainbow Filled Nights
MrDevil69

No to the foursome and babe I wouldnt worry rainbow is only 18 im sure she couldnt handle both of us

And they taste bitter.

I mean those ones that I get from my school sometimes and they're literally hard as a brick

W00t, stale cookies!

emotion_0A0 and I have to eat that s**t really
Challenge accepted. emotion_donotwant
Rainbow Filled Nights
Binary Mess
Rainbow Filled Nights
Binary Mess
Rainbow Filled Nights
MrDevil69

And they taste bitter.

W00t, stale cookies!

emotion_0A0 and I have to eat that s**t really
Challenge accepted. emotion_donotwant

Budget cuts!
Obama care involves censoring the internet and releasing all information collected on sites while feeding us cheap food that is very unhealthy for us to help fund the military as our war for oil progresses!

halo mom

26,225 Points
  • Stormy the Halo Mom 500
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Budding Witch 250
Binary Mess

Budget cuts!
Obama care involves censoring the internet and releasing all information collected on sites while feeding us cheap food that is very unhealthy for us to help fund the military as our war for oil progresses!

I'm not down talking obamacare. it pays for my daughters doctors visits. because I'm broke and still work my a** off.
xTaintedWhispersx
Binary Mess

Budget cuts!

I'm not down talking obamacare. it pays for my daughters doctors visits. because I'm broke and still work my a** off.

My family still doesn't have health insurance even if we are now legal citizens of the state for we lack the income as my mom is self-employed.
Government funds only makes the debt larger anyways.

halo mom

26,225 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Budding Witch 250
Binary Mess
xTaintedWhispersx
Binary Mess

Budget cuts!

My family still doesn't have health insurance even if we are now legal citizens of the state for we lack the income as my mom is self-employed.

*shrugs* I'm not going to knock it. If it helps my daughter, I will take it. because seriously, any help is better than none. I'm a single mom, working 40 hours a week, making more than minimum but not enough to cover everything. and i can't just not have health care for her. not for yearly appointments, dentist visits, and then some. It's a blessing.
xTaintedWhispersx
Binary Mess
xTaintedWhispersx
Binary Mess

Budget cuts!

*shrugs* I'm not going to knock it. If it helps my daughter, I will take it. because seriously, any help is better than none. I'm a single mom, working 40 hours a week, making more than minimum but not enough to cover everything. and i can't just not have health care for her. not for yearly appointments, dentist visits, and then some. It's a blessing.

Lets hope this government will learn that raising taxes doesn't help pay off debts.
I was talking to Jon about this subject of the economy and I was wondering if I should post it or spare everyone the grief of my thoughts.

Obsessed Marshall

71,375 Points
  • The Ring: Vol2 Master Collector 250
  • Marshall's Love 500
  • Conventioneer 300
jonjon21428
LUMFOW
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

You can see that Grunny about to bite him.
Who knows what kind of strain that Grunny holds, possibly his next evolution.

Sparkly Spotter

9,000 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Window Shopper 100

Original Bunny

14,450 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Threadmaster 200
jonjon21428
LUMFOW
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I just shed a not-so manly tear.

Dark Light Doom's One That Got Away

Anxious Fairy

20,500 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Love Machine 150
xTaintedWhispersx
Binary Mess
xTaintedWhispersx
Binary Mess

Budget cuts!

I agree. I just applied for Medicade which I am guaranteed for, since I can't get a job now that I'm pregnant and dev and I aren't married so his income doesn't matter when applying. And even if it did, we'd still be qualified. Medicade won't cover me after the baby comes but the baby will still be covered, and that's what matters. So I agree. Medicade was around before Obamacare but for some reason its now easier to get on. I think I'll be denied for WIC but still applying any way.

halo mom

26,225 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Budding Witch 250
Darkened Fay

I agree. I just applied for Medicade which I am guaranteed for, since I can't get a job now that I'm pregnant and dev and I aren't married so his income doesn't matter when applying. And even if it did, we'd still be qualified. Medicade won't cover me after the baby comes but the baby will still be covered, and that's what matters. So I agree. Medicade was around before Obamacare but for some reason its now easier to get on. I think I'll be denied for WIC but still applying any way.

you'd be surprised just how poor you have to be to get wic. I have wic still. I wasn't working and if you and dev aren't married it'll go off your income, not his. Which is a blessing and good for you moreso now thane ver.

Dark Light Doom's One That Got Away

Anxious Fairy

20,500 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Love Machine 150
xTaintedWhispersx
Darkened Fay

you'd be surprised just how poor you have to be to get wic. I have wic still. I wasn't working and if you and dev aren't married it'll go off your income, not his. Which is a blessing and good for you moreso now thane ver.

The paper work here says you're pregnancy has to be a high risk pregnancy to get WIC. I've been told that's not necessarily true, but either way I'll still apply. What's the worst they'll do, say no?

halo mom

26,225 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Budding Witch 250
Darkened Fay
xTaintedWhispersx
Darkened Fay

The paper work here says you're pregnancy has to be a high risk pregnancy to get WIC. I've been told that's not necessarily true, but either way I'll still apply. What's the worst they'll do, say no?

where ever you are...they need to be slapped. I got WIC and I had a normal pregnancy. I have WIC and let me tell you, it saves my a** in money on milk and bread and cheese. THAT MY KID EATS LIKE THERE'S NO TOMORROW. i go through 2 gallons a milk a week. >< so you should be able too. if not..move to oklahoma. ><

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff