16,250 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
Kaniskion
mEcHaNiCaL_kaitlyn
anyone up for helping me get tuna? cat_sweatdrop

I hope you had luck in getting a tuna crew together. sweatdrop

i did but then ym glitched and reset before we got back through to gr so i have to try again tonight crying
mEcHaNiCaL_kaitlyn
Kaniskion
mEcHaNiCaL_kaitlyn

i did but then ym glitched and reset before we got back through to gr so i have to try again tonight crying

That sucks. Well. Never give up. Getting tuna is never easy. I'll be rootin for you since that's all I can do now. sweatdrop

Dark Light Doom's One That Got Away

Anxious Fairy

20,500 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Love Machine 150
mEcHaNiCaL_kaitlyn
Kaniskion
mEcHaNiCaL_kaitlyn

Try making a thread in the zOMG forum stating when you want to do this. Give a couple days warning so people have time to come in your thread and want to come. I can tank YM, or bu GR but I can't kite; I'm pretty awful and haven't really had time to learn...

Versatile Pumpkin

16,250 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
Darkened Fay
mEcHaNiCaL_kaitlyn
Kaniskion
mEcHaNiCaL_kaitlyn

Try making a thread in the zOMG forum stating when you want to do this. Give a couple days warning so people have time to come in your thread and want to come. I can tank YM, or bu GR but I can't kite; I'm pretty awful and haven't really had time to learn...

well i didnt really know i would have time until that night. i just have a hard time finding a time when there are people on that can help me and i have the time to commit to a full tuna run. but thanks for the advice, like silky said...getting tuna isnt easy, but ill get there cat_3nodding

Versatile Pumpkin

16,250 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
Kaniskion
mEcHaNiCaL_kaitlyn
Kaniskion
mEcHaNiCaL_kaitlyn

That sucks. Well. Never give up. Getting tuna is never easy. I'll be rootin for you since that's all I can do now. sweatdrop

awuh, thanks yum_puddi

Dedicated Citizen

mEcHaNiCaL_kaitlyn

Have you tried Teddies Tuna?

I'd help ya, but I kind of need to grind for shorbs honestly...everyone's doing speed/gr/tuna recently, makes no room for someone like me to just level up at his own pace and enjoy a good laugh with a good crew.

aka: "Where can Cloud find some ppl that'll help him grind for levels in DMS?"

Loyal Gatekeeper

5,050 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Popular Thread 100
Hai, me again.

I have a couple of questions and a request.

I'm doing Kasumi's doll quest and would like to attempt to do so with a crew and see how well we can do, for better rewards.

Also, how good are the rewards?

Dedicated Citizen

Lonoton
Hai, me again.

I'm doing Kasumi's doll quest and would like to attempt to do so with a crew and see how well we can do, for better rewards.

I'll help you out with Katsumi's Doll, that's not a problem.

I forgot how big the rewards are, but I can go on hard and cover ya, make sure to really rake in the dough ;3

Sign me up!

Loyal Gatekeeper

5,050 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Popular Thread 100
Cloud Strife - Legacy
Lonoton
Hai, me again.

I forgot how big the rewards are, but I can go on hard and cover ya, make sure to really rake in the dough ;3

Sign me up!

I managed to find someone XD

But if I go again, or need another crew help I'll be here again.

Dedicated Citizen

Lonoton
Cloud Strife - Legacy
Lonoton
Hai, me again.

Sign me up!

I managed to find someone XD

But if I go again, or need another crew help I'll be here again.

Alrighty, that's good then ^_^

I'm always willing to help, if I see someone in need. I'd rather do that then spend my time waiting for random crews on ss/eb >.>

Versatile Pumpkin

16,250 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
Cloud Strife - Legacy
mEcHaNiCaL_kaitlyn

Have you tried Teddies Tuna?

I'd help ya, but I kind of need to grind for shorbs honestly...everyone's doing speed/gr/tuna recently, makes no room for someone like me to just level up at his own pace and enjoy a good laugh with a good crew.

aka: "Where can Cloud find some ppl that'll help him grind for levels in DMS?"

i actually did put in a request at teddies tuna, they just got back to me today so im hoping they can get me tuna today >.<

thanks for the offer, good luck on your shorbs! i need them too but id like to try for tuna as well

Dedicated Citizen

mEcHaNiCaL_kaitlyn

Yeah, that's the usual place to go for Tuna. I hope Teddy there is able to help, I kind of want to level up and give her a hand "soon".

:cough: I'm such a lazy procrastinator :cough:

This gives me the idea of making another "Helpful link" on my profile, this time to Teddies Tuna.

- I'm always keeping an eye out for others, everyone needs a helping hand here and there, even myself and I know it comes full-circle if I've done my share.

Intellectual Elocutionist

12,850 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Timid 100
  • Millionaire 200
Hmm. So yeah. I pretty much solo'd my way to 10 CL, but now I'm kind of at a loss for what I'm supposed do next. I hear about things like "smob" but I am not sure what that means and nobody has really given me a straight answer on that... So... would you guys care to provide some guidance for a relative noob? ^^;

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff