Pants

21,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
w.o.l.f.i
9goats
User Image

Do you find this avi funny? It reminds me of that Pokemon called Jinx and a Dragon Ball character. rofl

lol Yeah.

HOW ARE YOU NOT PASSED OUT?

Dangerous Sex Symbol

9goats
w.o.l.f.i
9goats
User Image

Do you find this avi funny? It reminds me of that Pokemon called Jinx and a Dragon Ball character. rofl

lol Yeah.

BEACUASE SUMTHI N CALLED COFFEE yum_tea yum_tea yum_tea

Pants

21,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
w.o.l.f.i
9goats
w.o.l.f.i
9goats
User Image

lol Yeah.

That doesn't work for me. emo I think.
9goats
VKiera
Me too, and I also lack Goats mastery of quote spam/summoning people. v.v

beckygrendel
We need Goats to make us a crew!! rofl scream

She is good at that emotion_yatta

I've been having trouble forming crews the past few weeks to the point that I've become frustrated and don't want to do it. emo

Not enough people, long waits, people leave, too many people. emotion_donotwant

Goatseh!!!! What happened to the days when we'd quote spam people and there'd be so many people on the beaches, that we'd have enough for two crews and a smeb race. cool

Pants

21,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Felis Hircus
9goats
VKiera
Me too, and I also lack Goats mastery of quote spam/summoning people. v.v

beckygrendel
We need Goats to make us a crew!! rofl scream

She is good at that emotion_yatta

I've been having trouble forming crews the past few weeks to the point that I've become frustrated and don't want to do it. emo

Not enough people, long waits, people leave, too many people. emotion_donotwant

Goatseh!!!! What happened to the days when we'd quote spam people and there'd be so many people on the beaches, that we'd have enough for two crews and a smeb race. cool

Sssssiklflfkldjgdkjgdjkeh!

I miss those! I so wanna have another EB race again someday. I think the crew I was in lost last time. crying RETALIATION.

Dangerous Sex Symbol

9goats
w.o.l.f.i
9goats
w.o.l.f.i
9goats
User Image

lol Yeah.

User Image

amg is ur body maed out of steel? how can coffe not wurk?

In the last smeb race, I think I was with gory and wicki. This is what happens when you put 3 people used to supa speed smeb together, goats. emotion_dealwithit

Fashionable Lunatic

22,950 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Felis Hircus
swimfan120
yum_cupcake

You look tashtier than the cupcake. cat_razz
o_o
oh snap!

Dangerous Sex Symbol

rurouniseishi
User Image yum_pizza emotion_bigheart

Cheery Bear

24,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
w.o.l.f.i
rurouniseishi
User Image yum_pizza emotion_bigheart

emotion_awesome

heart

Pants

21,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
w.o.l.f.i
9goats
w.o.l.f.i
9goats
w.o.l.f.i
User Image

lol Yeah.

User Image

amg is ur body maed out of steel? how can coffe not wurk?

In the last smeb race, I think I was with gory and wicki. This is what happens when you put 3 people used to supa speed smeb together, goats. emotion_dealwithit

My body is obviously made out of brownies. I thought you knew this.

Nah, it's because I'm so used to all the caffeine intake I get from soft drinks that I don't notice the difference when I have coffee. ninja

I remember you three were paired together. emo I think Miya was in your crew too.

-Throws
KTSM

at you-

We gunna win.

Dangerous Sex Symbol

9goats
Oh, right! Miya was in the group, too. Huehuehue, this is what happens when you also throw in a super awesome person who is good at support. U GONNA GET CRUSHED AGIAAANN NEXT TIEM~~~

Pants

21,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
w.o.l.f.i
9goats
Oh, right! Miya was in the group, too. Huehuehue, this is what happens when you also throw in a super awesome person who is good at support. U GONNA GET CRUSHED AGIAAANN NEXT TIEM~~~

+ wolfi to whisper spam the other crew's members. AMGGGGGG PLAYIN' DIRTY. classified_mcsourface

lol Kidding. It was fun.

Friendly Friend

Soooo, I could use some crew members xD

Shy Giver

Rainbow Filled Nights

heart heart heart

Zzyli
Welcome back! I hope your teeth aren't hurting too much. I'll never forget at my engagement party, one of my friends had his wisdom teeth out that day & was tearing off tiny pieces of chicken and putting them in his mouth, even though I'd specially made jelly so he had something to eat.

I've never heard of Gaia deleting someone's friends list before. How unusual.

Not anymore really. Sometimes if I move weird there will be some pressure, but it mostly feels weird. The only thing that bothers me at all is my jaw, it's still so stiff and achy sometimes scream My teeth are really sensitive and soft now, so that's my main problem. Cause I'm so hungry but it's still quite a challenge to chew things. User Image But it seems to get better every day. My holes seem like they're almost closed User Image

Isn't it? I asked them about it and they had no idea. Just said I'd havta re-add people manually. rolleyes I'll just let people add me xD

Silk Kanishk
()

Why thank you siiiiir emotion_awesome

Sooo...what's everyone up to? I've been trying to get back into zomg, but it's changed. People are all weird now. And there is much less people. And stuff. o_o
-=Σ((( ̀ώ)

Prismatic Unicorn

76,950 Points
  • Fairy bread fancier 500
  • Just A Regular User 500
  • Wing Mastery 100
Archaic Lullabies
Soooo, I could use some crew members xD

User Image

What are you up to?

Austere Gatomon

Oh Gaia. I know some of the AtA regs proposed a drinking game where whenever the statement "we're looking into it" is made, you'd take a drink. I'm glad that your teeth & jaw are feeling better 3nodding

*is personally contributing to lack of people on ZOMG* I mean, I do play on request, but fishing is my new lover & sometimes I feel guilty and worry that ZOMG will catch on at some point and there will be cat fights with hair pulling, or expensive divorce proceedings or something.

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces