Welcome to Gaia! ::

-Keesune-'s Significant Otter

Dapper Stalker

New Journal entry;

Quote:
Back from a long day at ICE. I went to work early today. I am ridiculously tired. Liquor. I need.
Well, let's begin the session:
I was checking the security cameras first. Near the time Jeanne looked at the camera, a tall, thin man with a Plague Doctor mask with a black cloak was roaming the halls. He came in through the main entrance. He wasn't getting any weird looks, by the way. It's as if he never existed. He got to Columbus' office around 5 seconds after his camera freezes. Twelve minutes later, Enoch comes out of the office, running. Nobody else. Not a masked man, not Jeanne, no. Just Enoch.
Enoch is a short man, so he couldn't have been the masked man. Who was the masked man?

So I asked people about the masked man. "I don't remember ever seeing him." was the usual answer. Which brings me to something else:
My memory is getting worse. I need to carry with an audio recording device now. Well, my theory was that it's due to Tesla's project. I was told I can't speak much of it. So, to be short: Nobody else is complaining about memory loss.

Well, bullshit! Masked man, anyone? Anyway, none of the homeless people are complaining either. Then...what could it be?

Stress is getting to me. Now, let's see... oh! Yes, I grabbed the papers Jeanne put under Columbus' desk. I started reading them and I found out that she was working with Tesla with her project. I didn't know that, I thought I knew about everyone involved in that project. I got some copies of these papers now and I wrote down the the most important information in them.

Lancaster was bothering us today that his pocket watch is missing. How can you lose your pocket watch? I mean, seriously! I'm plenty sure he has enough money to get another one. Man, he would kill me for this.

So; stating the obvious (?) here. I can only assume that Sepo is being taken over by ICE. And Mage is either a murderer or wearing a murderer's mask.

We now have a bottle that needs to be filled with Kutai frogs and a picture that needs to be burned? o3o;

Eloquent Exhibitionist

[NPC] Rina
Message: With the gas can, you see a note with a picture of a woman with red hair and glasses, behind it, it reads:
"S6AZG AV2XZM T6 JGF6DXZ ILSV IVGS M26A 82S J28J6F8 V6F
with this gas can
1/5/2012
-LJ6"

TESLA SHOULD BE CAREFUL WITH WHAT DOES NOT CONCERN HER with this gas can 1/5/2012
-ICE
Quote:
You got: Gas Can
Quote:
Handy for igniting zombies.

Not playing, do not send me any more gifts please. cat_stare

Rainbow Hunter

Not to be rude, but maybe if he starts seeing masked men where others can't see them, and suffering from memory loss, he should go a little easy on that liquor of his. rolleyes

Benevolent Codger

Memory Haunts You
Not to be rude, but maybe if he starts seeing masked men where others can't see them, and suffering from memory loss, he should go a little easy on that liquor of his. rolleyes

You mean to say perhaps I oughtn't refill his bottle, then? sweatdrop

Dapper Stalker

-> Lighter & picture
-> Glass container
-> Gas Canister
-> Not so subtle warnings

I feel like we're building a bomb or something....can you do that with a gas canister? If it was fuel or something I'd say we're supposed to fill the glass with it and set it alight or something, but since it's gas I'm not sure if it'd work the same way. o3o;

Anyway, updated the code chart whatsit;

User Image

The idea of memory loss from large amounts of alcohol consumption seems (unfortunately) very normal to me. But if he's doing it frequently then yeah, he needs his kidneys and his brain checked out. xd

Rainbow Hunter

Red Kutai
Memory Haunts You

I don't know, maybe we should fill it with coffee instead?
That seems to work for me when I get confused.

Just don't think of stuffing *me* into that bottle to give him back some "Memory", okay? gonk (Bottle seems big enough to fit me into it...)

Benevolent Codger

Memory Haunts You
Red Kutai
Memory Haunts You

I don't know, maybe we should fill it with coffee instead?
That seems to work for me when I get confused.

Just don't think of stuffing *me* into that bottle to give him back some "Memory", okay? gonk (Bottle seems big enough to fit me into it...)

You know, I bet I could fit you into that homogeniser bottle...

Fashionable Sex Symbol

13,600 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
[NPC] Rina
Hey there!

I've got a special gift for you!

Message: With the towel, you see a note with a picture of a woman with red hair and glasses, behind it, it reads:
&S6AZG AV2XZM T6 JGF6DXZ ILSV IVGS M26A 82S J28J6F8 V6F
Here's the wick...
1/5/2012
-LJ6&

Why don't you head over to your inventory and see what you got!

Fashionable Sex Symbol

13,600 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
I would stay to help decipher it but I am just heading out to see my friends. Enjoy the riddle, yall!

EDIT: I received a midnight black towel
The description of the towel is odd...Any man who always knows where his towel is is clearly a man to be reckoned with.

Benevolent Codger

Beenz
-> Lighter & picture
-> Glass container
-> Gas Canister
-> Not so subtle warnings

I feel like we're building a bomb or something....can you do that with a gas canister? If it was fuel or something I'd say we're supposed to fill the glass with it and set it alight or something, but since it's gas I'm not sure if it'd work the same way. o3o;

Inasfar as "gas" is short for "gasoline", I think you're absolutely right. "Canister" made it sound like he was referring to the state of matter, but I believe that last note clarifies pretty well - he's mixing a Molotov Cocktail. gonk

...Perhaps the pacifist frog was a suboptimal choice to participate in your bomb squad, eh, ICE? stressed

EDIT: Though on the subject of poor judgment calls, I'll cede that strapping said bottle to one's back is probably a close second... redface

Rainbow Hunter

Red Kutai

Inasfar as "gas" is short for "gasoline", I think you're absolutely right. "Canister" made it sound like he was referring to the state of matter, but I believe that last note clarifies pretty well - he's mixing a Molotov Cocktail. gonk

...Perhaps the pacifist frog was a suboptimal choice to participate in your bomb squad, eh, ICE? stressed

Exactly. I don't get it. Where on earth would this person get the assumption that the people he is sending the parts of his molotov cocktail to, would be willing to put it together for him, let alone use it?

Fashionable Sex Symbol

13,600 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
Gahh I'm going to be late but I couldn't help it!

&S6AZG AV2XZM T6 JGF6DXZ ILSV IVGS M26A 82S J28J6F8 V6F
Tesla should be careful with what does not concern her

Dapper Stalker

Red Kutai

EDIT: Though on the subject of poor judgment calls, I'll cede that strapping said bottle to one's back is probably a close second... redface

Just think of it as a potential jetpack that may take you further then you want to go have ever been before. emotion_awesome

Although Memory has a good point. Part of me wants to 'make' it for the sake of the storyline and the other part of me says 'No, wait see what happens'. sweatdrop

@ Pixie; Awesome! Did you get an item?

Bloodthirsty Demon

24,750 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Winged 100
  • Noble Shade 100
Beenz
And Mage is either a murderer or wearing a murderer's mask.
I'm going for Murderer. Do clue me in on your excellect deduction of my murdering skills. emotion_awesome

Although, I feel pretty awesome for calling out a good bit of what happened. 8D

Benevolent Codger

Beenz
Although Memory has a good point. Part of me wants to 'make' it for the sake of the storyline and the other part of me says 'No, wait see what happens'. sweatdrop

@ Pixie; Awesome! Did you get an item?

Pixie got the towel that seems to be intended as the fuse for our little bottle-o'-fiery-death. How lovely. sweatdrop

I'm similarly torn, though, in that part of me wants to not make it, and the other part of me wants to stop all of you from making it. What's a frog to do? gonk

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff