Bloodthirsty Demon

24,750 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Winged 100
  • Noble Shade 100
[NPC] Rina
Hey there!

I've got a special gift for you!

Message: With the mask, there is a note. It's stained with...something green.
It reads:
&They've been ignoring me. The &Helpers& get scared for a few moments and forget about me. I need everyone to stop destroying them. It's a sisyphean task. You'll need to learn to coexist with them.
If you don't...well how about you go back to the events of the 26th? Do you want me to continue?
This mask was used that day.
29/4/2012
-LJ6&

Why don't you head over to your inventory and see what you got!

I received a Plague Doctor in the box. What interests me most about all of this is the date. Is there anything significant about the 26th?

UPDATE: Thanks to some lovely detective work, turns out that the missing body was poisoned before. Also, LJ6 stands for ICE, which is quite strange.

Syn_Akuma's Wife

Aged Gaian

16,875 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Married 100
  • Waffles! 25
Well, on the 26th Gaia released May's Advanced Chance. Clue?

Bloodthirsty Demon

24,750 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Winged 100
  • Noble Shade 100
Aleetheeuh
Well, on the 26th Gaia released May's Advanced Chance. Clue?
I doubt that'd be the case. Maybe I'm just over analyzing it. Oh well.

On another note, I'm already getting downvoted. emotion_awesome

Perfect Bloodsucker

17,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Threadmaster 200
it was the day before...

eek

...the day before the Zurg invaded zOMG! at the 2-year anniversary meat.

-Keesune-'s Significant Otter

Dapper Stalker

'Helpers' is most likely referring to Marshall's Little Helpers. I think they got the first of the anon PMs on that day (26th) although I don't think they know much about it either. sweatdrop

VK got one on the 26th, she posted here

Swimfan got one on the 28th, posted here

Bloodthirsty Demon

24,750 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Winged 100
  • Noble Shade 100
Beenz
'Helpers' is most likely referring to Marshall's Little Helpers. I think they got the first of the anon PMs on that day (26th) although I don't think they know much about it either. sweatdrop

VK got one on the 26th, she posted here

Swimfan got one on the 28th, posted here
Interesting, thank you for enlightening me, Beenz. I wonder who this Anon is, though, and what his message is? What does he mean by "I need everyone to stop destroying them"? Does he refer to the animated?

Maybe LJ6& is an animated whose learned to speak to us Gaians. He went to the MLH because they're the most well recognized.

Perfect Saint

Seems rich to be giving out items like that.

Benevolent Codger

I suspect that's a 'plot date' - I checked briefly, and there doesn't appear to have been anything notable that hit the Forums on the 26th. I take that to mean that, whatever happened, we've yet to find out about it.

The notion that "destroying them" is a "sisyphean task" sounds reminiscent of Labtech 123's speech, down at the Sealab - the more Animated we defeated, the more are created. Assuming that to be the case, the letter's not actually saying much; otherwise, what it's saying is just too vague to decipher... sweatdrop

Bloodthirsty Demon

24,750 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Winged 100
  • Noble Shade 100
Red Kutai

I suspect that's a 'plot date' - I checked briefly, and there doesn't appear to have been anything notable that hit the Forums on the 26th. I take that to mean that, whatever happened, we've yet to find out about it.

The notion that "destroying them" is a "sisyphean task" sounds reminiscent of Labtech 123's speech, down at the Sealab - the more Animated we defeated, the more are created. Assuming that to be the case, the letter's not actually saying much; otherwise, what it's saying is just too vague to decipher... sweatdrop
Indeed. From what information Beenz has released, there was two other letters sent out, to VKiera and Swimfan, but those were kept silent, I guess. I'm truly interested on how all of this will play out, and what other messages will be sent out.

To touch on his vague words, from what you've mentioned, I do believe he must be referring to the Animated and their constant destruction. But why, now, of all times, is this Anon coming out, and speaking? This shall be quite the interesting time to be apart of the z!F.

Rainbow Hunter

ryry Kenny_McCormick ryry
it was the day before...

eek

...the day before the Zurg invaded zOMG! at the 2-year anniversary meat.

That was my first thought too, Kenny.

Perfect Bloodsucker

17,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Threadmaster 200
Hmm...could this have something to do with the G-Virus? question
EDIT: my theory is this:
LJ6& isn't a person- it's a test subject. my first suspect would be a grunny that G-Corp is doing experiments on. It's warning us that, unless we can coexist with the Animated, something similar to the G-Virus will happen again.

but then it all goes down to what happened on the 26th, and if it was even this year.

Rainbow Hunter

Aside from that, that mask fits your avvie really well, Mage. 3nodding

Winged Storyteller

62,425 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Obscure but on the 26th of February 2009 they added the boss liars for enemies like Kat's Doll and She-Wolf. Still working on a theory though.

EDIT: 6 is also the sum of 1, 2, and 3. Also the product of 1*2*3.

-Keesune-'s Significant Otter

Dapper Stalker

At an educated guess, it sounds like it has something to do with the 'ghi* is harmful to us' theories that have been floating around in the past. Possibly the anon is posting the PMs from the point of view of an animated saying that we need to co-exist and live with each other, because as we kill the animated the problem gets worse.

Although I'm not sure why 'LJ6' feels the need to warn us about this. Think I agree with Kutai that it seems reminiscent of Labtech 123

*At least I think it was Ghi.

Speaking of Labtech
Labtech Jumper 6 ? (No idea why 6 though, or the '&' . LJ could stand for almost anything. @_@ )

Bloodthirsty Demon

24,750 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Winged 100
  • Noble Shade 100
Berryfarmer
Obscure but on the 26th of February 2009 they added the boss liars for enemies like Kat's Doll and She-Wolf. Still working on a theory though.
I'm waiting to see what you come up with. :3 I just can't wait to see what happens.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff