Welcome to Gaia! ::

Familiar Lunatic

scullylam
gataka
BarefootRat
Do we have those?
At release, they'll be similar to Marshall or the chicks in the Easter event, they'll walk behind you in the game. There's an added mysterious twist, thought, no idea what.

If things go well, they'll see added gameplay functionnality at a later point. Other pets should also be introduced, but the upcoming first two will never be re-released, so catch'em now, or regret it later. Two weeks only, last I heard.

lol. it would suck if AtA spoiled the twist. xd
Ya, I was wondering about this aspect... but we're not sure yet, could only mean someone's not up to date. ninja

Alacard_77
hello every 1 ninja
Hewo, there! Having fun?

Time-traveling Marshmallow

32,700 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
yeah or means someone should come to dev meets too. xd
Well, Facebook finally co-operated with me and I liked zOMG on Facebook. :3
Still, noone has provided me with screen shots of EB. DX

Generous Humorist

11,050 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Prayer Circle 200
Oh k =)
- - -
Made another banner:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
nummyumm
Oh k =)
- - -
Made another banner:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

D:

holycrap

That's really, really, really, really good

8,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
woot for liking zOMG on facebook!
Now to rally up the troops and swarm the city with zOMG fliers/posters... or at least the neighborhood. >:3

Apocalyptic Flip-Flopper

15,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
I've never submitted anything to arena, so the notion's scary,but if it's decided that we will do a mass zOMG themed invasion - I'll be there, invading with the rest of you.

Friendly Warlord

Freddus
I've never submitted anything to arena, so the notion's scary,but if it's decided that we will do a mass zOMG themed invasion - I'll be there, invading with the rest of you.

I was planning on submitting an avatar to the arena to promote zOMG. rofl
I need to wait for my item to finish evolving though before I can use that avi again. :3
It's connected to what my sig says. :3

Apocalyptic Flip-Flopper

15,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
Hidden Arc
Freddus

I need to wait for my item to finish evolving though before I can use that avi again. :3

Must admit that it wasn't my idea.... there was a conversation a couple of pages ago. xd

But still, it's a good idea, and good on you for thinking of it too!

Friendly Warlord

Freddus
Hidden Arc
Freddus

Must admit that it wasn't my idea.... there was a conversation a couple of pages ago. xd

I see. x3
I suggested it some time ago, but it seems like I was the only one who was going to dress up like I'm in zOMG. emo

Apocalyptic Flip-Flopper

15,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
Hidden Arc
Freddus
Hidden Arc
Freddus

I see. x3
I suggested it some time ago, but it seems like I was the only one who was going to dress up like I'm in zOMG. emo

... maybe the conversation got kicked off by your suggestion then.I'm sorry, I guess I didn't see your earlier post. I go back over the most recent pages, but I know I miss stuff.

Friendly Warlord

Freddus
Hidden Arc
Freddus
Hidden Arc
Freddus

I see. x3

... maybe the conversation got kicked off by your suggestion then.I'm sorry, I guess I didn't see your earlier post. I go back over the most recent pages, but I know I miss stuff.

Nah, I didn't suggest it here.

Apocalyptic Flip-Flopper

15,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
Hidden Arc
Freddus

Ah, okay. Then I take back my apologies for missing your post. xd

But it sounds like there's a lot of support for the notion in this thread.

Friendly Warlord

Freddus
Hidden Arc
Freddus

Ah, okay. Then I take back my apologies for missing your post. xd

But it sounds like there's a lot of support for the notion in this thread.

Well, we really do like zOMG after all. :3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces