Dangerous Sex Symbol

emotion_bigheart

Loving Ram

76,550 Points
  • Wandering Ram 500
  • Champion 300
  • Wing Mastery 100
Barasch Deluxe
I just thought most oldbies new it was called kj. xD Guess I'm just being stereotypical. Sorry. > 3<
ikr. He dies 5 minutes after being sighted. xD Unless he's in BB. 11.0 takes a little longer to kill. :T ↫

Nah, it's alright. I don't frequent the forums as much as I play the game. I've noticed that...the only two Jack I have made thusfar (no recipe), were BBfull Jacks. Usually two landies, four vases, and a ton of boxes. Good times.

Loving Ram

76,550 Points
  • Wandering Ram 500
  • Champion 300
  • Wing Mastery 100
icy_wyvern
Maybe tomorrow or sometime this weekend? Let me know what's good for you. It's been crazy running around after two kids. My schedule is unpredicatable. wink BUT if I have a time, I can kinda plan around it and work toward being where I need to within a half an hour of that time.

I'm so lazy... >.> Or I would make a birthday fun post. xD

I'm sure you've been managing it, though. How did you do?
DMS is today! Can you schedule around that?

Dark_Sayora
So I had this in my signature, because I support zOMG and I got a filesize warning from a moderator. I suspect she's just a bored and mean person, but can you all somehow make the filesize a little bit smaller? Apparantly it's 117,091 bytes of the the 100kb limit.

Indeed...I can make it smaller for you, if you like, but I can't host it. No one else replied to you, but supporting zOMG is important, so I'll do it just for you if you can host? Or correct a different banner entirely, if you want.
That's a problem that really needs correcting by the people who run the main -support- threads.

-Parodius-
I dunno about maybe we could put "Google plus" G+, to use..
One thing about Google plus is, you can 1+ each feed, so if we can get x+'s, it'll become popular and go under "What's hot on google+"
On the home page, it shows the "Top" eight "1+'s", also you can click "What's hot on Google+" to see from high 1+'s to low 1+'s

Ah, I've read of this before, and I'm fond of the idea. I'm not sure we have the numbers to get it to work, or the concentrated effort, but it's worth a try. Maybe you should create a thread specifically for it, and make it a campaign?

Deathly Protagonist

50,415 Points
  • Charging Power 75
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • ReAnimated 50
DarkRybrin

never done anything like it, so expect some pretty poor design/layout. ninja

10,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Generous 100
  • Pie For All! 300
DarkRybrin

I'd love to, but I don't have an amulet or the gold to pick one up. emotion_donotwant

Loving Ram

76,550 Points
  • Wandering Ram 500
  • Champion 300
  • Wing Mastery 100
-Parodius-
never done anything like it, so expect some pretty poor design/layout. ninja

Link it when it's done? I could always poke at it a little once you have a laid out, and clean it up a bit. I think it would be a good proposal.

icy_wyvern
I'd love to, but I don't have an amulet or the gold to pick one up. emotion_donotwant

*instant sadness* Try to win in JK's raffle? You can roll like every hour I think, and maybe you'll get lucky? There is also free day on Tuesday!

10,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Generous 100
  • Pie For All! 300
DarkRybrin
icy_wyvern
icy_wyvern

*instant sadness* Try to win in JK's raffle? You can roll like every hour I think, and maybe you'll get lucky? There is also free day on Tuesday!

I have an amazing friend that just gave me a gem. So now I can get in. I hope I have some time to get on tomorrow. What time is good for you? I know our time zones are different.

Loving Ram

76,550 Points
  • Wandering Ram 500
  • Champion 300
  • Wing Mastery 100
icy_wyvern
I have an amazing friend that just gave me a gem. So now I can get in. I hope I have some time to get on tomorrow. What time is good for you? I know our time zones are different.

I'm so glad! I'll thank that friend profusely for you, even if you have already. That's wonderful news!
I'm sorry. My work and sibling schedule is so sporadic I don't really know. But a couple hours after this time, generally. Tonight (within the hour) I'll be gone, I'm sorry.
This is so exciting though!

And then we can talk about the antics within DMS offsite, and people will join the game...

Deathly Protagonist

50,415 Points
  • Charging Power 75
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • ReAnimated 50

Generous Shapeshifter

heart
I had no clue so few of the actual people on Gaia play zOMG. It's probably the easiest and funnest way for me to make gold when I'm not being lazy or stalking the art forums.
So it seems that, with the DMS bar, it's vital for people to spread the word about zOMG!

Knight

9,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
gaia_star gaia_crown gaia_star
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

spread the word.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
would you like some tea ~ ?

Deathly Protagonist

50,415 Points
  • Charging Power 75
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • ReAnimated 50

In a relationship with b e a r y t o r t e

Thirteenth Prophet

18,850 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Alchemy Level 4 100
  • Healer 50
i came looking for a smaller banner than the airshark one xD and the two up there are fantastic

Fashionable Noob

I feel the need to make a small banner smile
Shall do so and post it up tomorrow.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out