Dangerous Humorist

8,950 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
strapping young Iad
Different strokes for different folks

emotion_dowant

LOL awh, the description of aggro is rather difficult, since people do it in all different ways. I think his description is alright if someone is newer though, because after all it is the basic way of doing things. That's how most of us started out, then FROM THERE we branched of to "stroke it" how we liked.

emotion_dowant

Anywho... emotion_yatta

Dangerous Humorist

8,950 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
Hoshioni

oh my gatos XD your sig is way too funny, but arent crew disscussions always the best XD

Eh idk man emotion_donotwant
When me and him crew together one of two things happen;

1) "OMG U GAISE R LYK TEH CUTEST COUPLE EVARR!!1oneone"
"LOL UR SO FUNEY"

2) Everyone gets pissed off at us and we get kicked -.-

Crewing with Ruike alone; 10% drama potential
Crewing with Ruike and Hero together; 95% drama potential

He's not very well "liked" among the community sweatdrop

henlo's Significant Otter

Omnipresent Cleric

14,825 Points
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
B Furher
80% of the time when i crew with other people and sumone aggros that way, we always die. Not to mention when the healer starts to yell "heal me! heal me!"

If an aggro asked me to heal them Id rage quit.
Thats how I aggro with low Cls some times...it really depends my mood. Lut if the CLs of the crew arent high enough I tell them to wait and let me enter first. Then I walk into the middle of the room and I drag all the enemies to one side of the room away from the door. The crew can then pick out what enemie they want to attack from their without any risk of dying

If your aggro cant tank you should find a new aggro or a new crew @_@

EDIT: If your planning to be Aggro around CL 10 thats a horrible idea. If you NEED an aggro for a low level crew. Please pick the person with the highest CL and ask them to do it

Naughty Canine

30,975 Points
  • Sweetest Romantic 250
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Generous 100
*starts to read and stops to read 7 seconds later* uhm well nothing new... still doesnt help me finding a DMS crew...everyone wants only lvl 11+ players... my highest ring is 10.7 which was done in one crew...
yay sucks to have no time when DMS is open for all so i would have a chance to crew with other players under cl11...

10,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
Ruike Raka
Hoshioni

oh my gatos XD your sig is way too funny, but arent crew disscussions always the best XD

"LOL UR SO FUNEY"

well id be glad to be your guys third wheel, just friend me i got some buddys that i zomg with who are drama free.

Dangerous Humorist

8,950 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
Hoshioni
Ruike Raka
Hoshioni

"LOL UR SO FUNEY"

well id be glad to be your guys third wheel, just friend me i got some buddys that i zomg with who are drama free.

Me, Hero and drama are a package deal talk2hand
LOL I TRY to stay out of it, but usually it just happens -.=
Also, we HAD a third wheel. He lasted quite a while... then he broke and fell off. I think he's dead now mad

Dangerous Humorist

8,950 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
DJ Arrow
EDIT: If your planning to be Aggro around CL 10 thats a horrible idea. If you NEED an aggro for a low level crew. Please pick the person with the highest CL and ask them to do it

emotion_donotwant !!!
DISAGREE HIGHLY cat_scream

I've been aggro as long as I can remember...even the 10 levels. I think after like, my first or second run I started heals -.=
You've just gotta know your stuff...

The lower level aggro situation would probably be where they use the technique Hitler Furer described in his original post; where they stand back and self heal pretty much the whole time. If they have cat they can gain all the aggro, and any vamps that respawn near them can be catted away so the person can continue to heal themselves without risking loss of aggro.
A NF would screw them hard though... o - o
I would suggest a learning aggro (at 10.0-10.5 or so) should just test themselves by rerunning the first two rooms over and over again. Then once they've got the hang of crewing with different people and discovering their "way" of aggroing and where they're comfortable, move on from the easiest farm to the full YM farm with Big Dogs and NightFrights.

OH AND POWERUPS! emotion_donotwant
INVEST. SERIOUSLY.
Chargers and amps. Chargers just in case you start dying or you've lost someone with div, because in essence YOU'RE what's keeping people alive. Amps because it'll make a lower level stronger, and not so much a low level anymore 3nodding
If you're not willing to spend actual money just do the cash tree every day. That's what I do o - o
I even give away powerups to people in my crew sometimes, just because I feel like they deserved it or they really needed it... -.= I AM A GENEROUS, LOVING HUMAN BEING WHEN I WANT TO BE! >-<

Ps. Just to prove you wrong I'm going to go spend the money on another gem for my mule, and send her into DMS to aggro -.= JUST TO PROVE A POINT emotion_donotwant
ROWR!

10,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
Ruike Raka
Hoshioni
Ruike Raka
Hoshioni

"LOL UR SO FUNEY"

Also, we HAD a third wheel. He lasted quite a while... then he broke and fell off. I think he's dead now mad

well dangos ill be a partimer to make you a faptastic 4 group XD

Dangerous Humorist

8,950 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
Hoshioni
Ruike Raka
Hoshioni
Ruike Raka
Hoshioni

"LOL UR SO FUNEY"

/does not compute o - o

Dangerous Humorist

8,950 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
To the OP: My bad, I think I just dragged a lot of random discussion into your thread sweatdrop but anyways, as a contribution might I also add that if you know how to aggro, you're more likely to get a crew. Since not a lot of people LIKE the position, they're hard to find. If you have at least SOME experience, it's likely you'll get crewed :3 JUST sayin!

10,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
Ruike Raka
Hoshioni
Ruike Raka
Hoshioni
Ruike Raka
Hoshioni

"LOL UR SO FUNEY"

/does not compute o - o

XD ill be your friend so we can crew together and have adventures as the faptastic 4 XD

henlo's Significant Otter

Omnipresent Cleric

14,825 Points
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Ruike Raka

lol ok thats your opinion XD
truthfully if i was CL 10 with this knowledge of how agrgo works and the whole crew is cl 10 except 1 person who is cl 11. who would be most likely to survive tanking?
seriously. think logicly for the sake of the crew
so I guess its just preference.

But yes if a low level takes interest in begin aggro I suggest they first ask experienced aggros for advice first. Then lvl the Rings before even testing it. Then if they want to aggro at the point i suggest they find an understanding crew with someone with a high lvl to possible be back up if the beginner fails. then after that its all just practice

EDIT: I never learned how to aggro the first 2 rooms till like CL 11.5
for some reason it never worked. i would just sit and heal until YM

Dangerous Player

Ananasa the Widowqueen
*starts to read and stops to read 7 seconds later* uhm well nothing new... still doesnt help me finding a DMS crew...everyone wants only lvl 11+ players... my highest ring is 10.7 which was done in one crew...
yay sucks to have no time when DMS is open for all so i would have a chance to crew with other players under cl11...
its for those who know nothing about dms and are just fresh out of smobbing. for you, you have already got into dms and know what rings to have on and stuff

Dangerous Humorist

8,950 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
DJ Arrow
Ruike Raka

lol ok thats your opinion XD
truthfully if i was CL 10 with this knowledge of how agrgo works and the whole crew is cl 10 except 1 person who is cl 11. who would be most likely to survive tanking?
seriously. think logicly for the sake of the crew
so I guess its just preference.

But yes if a low level takes interest in begin aggro I suggest they first ask experienced aggros for advice first. Then lvl the Rings before even testing it. Then if they want to aggro at the point i suggest they find an understanding crew with someone with a high lvl to possible be back up if the beginner fails. then after that its all just practice

EDIT: I never learned how to aggro the first 2 rooms till like CL 11.5
for some reason it never worked. i would just sit and heal until YM

Consider this; the person is CL 11... all levelled rings are attacks o - o
DUN DUN DUHHHHHH

But yes, tis just my opinion and experiences emotion_yatta
Another thing too, I never tank in yellows XD As I said, you're the only person I've seen who tanks (successfully). I heal and attack, I've seen aggros who "heal" but really they just sit there with extra passives (and the only good job they're doing is pissing me off and disgracing me...)

Wow, that's quite a while to wait D: Did you try to aggro for most of that time or did you just attack then gradually warm up to healing?

Also, in the second point of lower levels wanting to learn aggro n stuff, I was thinking of doing a DMS Shool for Aggros >;]
WANNA BE MY TEACHERBUDDY IF I DO?! emotion_kirakira
I'll pay you if I must... mad
Like I said... you're the only other aggro I fully trust without question 3nodding
Not to mention I don't tank o - o

WE SHALL CONTINUE THIS OVER PM cat_scream

Shy Noob

Ruike Raka
strapping young Iad
Different strokes for different folks

emotion_dowant

LOL awh, the description of aggro is rather difficult, since people do it in all different ways. I think his description is alright if someone is newer though, because after all it is the basic way of doing things. That's how most of us started out, then FROM THERE we branched of to "stroke it" how we liked.

emotion_dowant

Anywho... emotion_yatta

Yeah I know it just hurt my pride a bit being called "sum idiot -.- "
emo

Get your mind out of the gutter, children play this game!
rofl

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces