Welcome to Gaia! ::

Girl-Crazy Sex Symbol

11,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Flatterer 200
I have a question. The powerups you are giving away, are they the winners choice or...? Just curious. I like this idea. smile Keep it up.

6,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tycoon 200
• If you could add your own animated, what would it be like? What are its perks?

an animated barton guard armor idk strong defence

6,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tycoon 200
• If you could create your own ring, what would it it do? sniper, sniper, sniper XD a super extreme damage and range

6,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tycoon 200
• What is your preferred position to play in a crew: attacker, healer, CC, a mix? Why?

attacker coz im more comfortable as an attacker

6,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tycoon 200
• Describe a fond zOMG! memory you have.
When i defeated the end boss for the first time

6,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tycoon 200
• What is your CL? How long did it take you to reach it? Did you farm a certain spot to achieve your current level?
its 10.2 idk know how long, i always do smeb or smob

6,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tycoon 200
• Do you remember your first days on zOMG? What got you hooked? yeah idk what will i do so i just follow the quest then i reach zen garden theres a i forgot whats it called but u earn gold in it its like smob and ps, i like zomg coz u earn gold

6,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tycoon 200
• What powerup do you think is most useful? What powerup would you want to see added to the game?the heal one, idk a powerups that make u dodge all the enemy attacks for like maybe 30 seconds

Dangerous Sex Symbol

Robotic Chibi-tan
I have a question. The powerups you are giving away, are they the winners choice or...? Just curious. I like this idea. smile Keep it up.
I think the power ups will be her choice since she'll be doing gc offers each week to buy them for the raffle.

@Hazel: good night!

6,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Voter 100
This is a great idea and it is really lovely of you to give up your gc for it! whee
I am not sure about my conversation ability, so I think I will start off sticking to the questions. On that note – maybe some questions about your favorite boss, animated, buddy most disliked boss, animated, etc and why? Not very original, but always easy to talk about (I find that at least… sweatdrop ) I thought yours were very good.

What is your favorite zOMG! area and why?

I do enjoy Otami Ruins but I would have to say purely out of dislike of the masks, that Zen Gardens is my favorite area. For all those days I had awful lag and didn’t want to attempt crewing, Zen was always there to go solo some crates and let out rage on the very convenient drums.

In a relationship with b e a r y t o r t e

Thirteenth Prophet

18,850 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Alchemy Level 4 100
  • Healer 50
• What is your favorite zOMG! area and why?
Deadmans Pass will probably always be my favorite. It just suits me. Plus you get a nice view of all the peasants wonderful gaians down at Bill's Ranch

x

Thirteenth Prophet

18,850 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Alchemy Level 4 100
  • Healer 50
• Which boss did you find most difficult in your adventures?
The giant stone coatl of Otami. But only because I killed it alone.

xx

Thirteenth Prophet

18,850 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Alchemy Level 4 100
  • Healer 50
• If you could add your own animated, what would it be like? What are its perks?

A 32" plasma television. It could turn you into a Sheeple for a time by making you watch the jersey shore or kardashians

xxx

Thirteenth Prophet

18,850 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Alchemy Level 4 100
  • Healer 50
• Describe a fond zOMG! memory you have.
Taking an evening stroll through DMP earlier!
User Image
iv

6,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Voter 100
What is your CL? How long did it take to reach it? Did you farm from a certain spot to achieve your current level?

I am a CL 10.0, I… can’t honestly remember how long it took me, perhaps a month or two? I wasn’t on very often at the time although I would have little days when I would spent a good few hours on. I didn’t farm until after getting to CL 9 point something when the rush to do SS & EB made me give in and I farmed both TT’s and PS until I had the necessary rings. All of the above unless you count fluff farming which I did I tiny bit of, thinking back. x’D

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff