• Nudist Colony 200
Someone come love my raffle. T~~~~~T

Hype Master

18,000 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Nudist Colony 200

Conservative Citizen

Wow, I'm somewhat surprised no one has decided this is a really nice, thoughtful idea.

It's too bad it hasn't caught on yet. Maybe it will?

Anyway, I think it's good to decide to support the community in this way. It promotes activity in a lot of ways.

Hype Master

18,000 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
Spifficated
Wow, I'm somewhat surprised no one has decided this is a really nice, thoughtful idea.

Anyway, I think it's good to decide to support the community in this way. It promotes activity in a lot of ways.

I really hope so.

No one likes free powerups and conversation I guess. emo

Conservative Citizen

II HazelSkye II
Spifficated

I really hope so.

No one likes free powerups and conversation I guess. emo

You'd think it was fool proof, yeah? I mean, what's 5 posts with a little, "Hey, how are you? DMS lately? Yadayadayada." Free powerup, GC directly supporting the game and community discussion not related to, "U-mad?" elitest crap.

Dangerous Sex Symbol

Good luck on getting participants. You're quite nice for using your GC to raffle off each week.

Hype Master

18,000 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
Spifficated
You'd think it was fool proof, yeah? I mean, what's 5 posts with a little, "Hey, how are you? DMS lately? Yadayadayada." Free powerup, GC directly supporting the game and community discussion not related to, "U-mad?" elitest crap.

Maybe people don't like me? I could secretly have a horrible reputation that I don't know about. surprised

Hype Master

18,000 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
w.o.l.f.i
Good luck on getting participants. You're quite nice for using your GC to raffle off each week.

Thanks. surprised

I just really like giving away stuff. emotion_c8

Dangerous Sex Symbol

II HazelSkye II
w.o.l.f.i

Thanks. surprised

I like getting stuff. emotion_awesome

Hype Master

18,000 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
w.o.l.f.i
II HazelSkye II
w.o.l.f.i

Thanks. surprised

-gives you my virginity-
Oh wait, that was given away a long time ago... ninja

What's your CL sir m'am sir?

Dangerous Sex Symbol

II HazelSkye II
w.o.l.f.i
II HazelSkye II
w.o.l.f.i

Thanks. surprised

-gives you my virginity-
Oh wait, that was given away a long time ago... ninja

What's your CL sir m'am sir?
I'm a cl 11.5 mam sir mam. :3 Thank you for the expired virginity. It will be used as fertilizer for future virginities! Muahahaha! /cracklogic

Hype Master

18,000 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
w.o.l.f.i
I'm a cl 11.5 mam sir mam. :3 Thank you for the expired virginity. It will be used as fertilizer for future virginities! Muahahaha! /cracklogic

surprised Seen a Kam yet? I'm only 11 at best still. Haven't had much time to DMS lately. :c

lololol I like you.

Dangerous Sex Symbol

II HazelSkye II
w.o.l.f.i

surprised Seen a Kam yet? I'm only 11 at best still. Haven't had much time to DMS lately. :c

lololol I like you.
4th post
I have seen Kam! After some friends helped me attune, they let me go see Kam for the lulz. I left soon after since I immediately died after seeing her. emotion_sweatdrop Have you seen her?

Kitty likes you, too. gaia_kittenstar

Conservative Citizen

II HazelSkye II
w.o.l.f.i

Thanks. surprised

That would be a crappy reason not to participate. Afterall, most of everyones goal on this forum should be to keep the game alive and the forum active..

Dangerous Sex Symbol

5th post!
Come one, come all! It's a raffle for free stuff!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff