Versatile Businessman

17,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
Lady Saxophone
Iraxi_Rayne
(Wrong thread. XD)
That quote summon eue;;

Glad someone's finding the FAQ helpful though!
What quote summon?

Saxy Coder

X.xHashbrownsx.X
Lady Saxophone
Iraxi_Rayne
(Wrong thread. XD)
That quote summon eue;;

What quote summon?
xd He was quoting me in response to other people's questions in some other threads.
(I was wondering why I had like 10 Notices when I logged in)

Versatile Businessman

17,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
Lady Saxophone
X.xHashbrownsx.X
Lady Saxophone
Iraxi_Rayne
(Wrong thread. XD)
That quote summon eue;;

What quote summon?
xd He was quoting me in response to other people's questions in some other threads.
(I was wondering why I had like 10 Notices when I logged in)
Oh, I'm going to do that now

Wheezing Exhibitionist

"This must be Thursday,"
yum_salmon
bun-p <3

"I never could get the hang of Thursdays."
yum_shrimp

Saxy Coder

Put a quest guide in there which I found I had written a while ago...
Doing some minor editing on other posts

Mon's Pardner

Rebel Entrepreneur

16,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
you forgot to mention the range consumption of powerups for types of runs in ym and gr,[like reg, medium, and heavily usage]
[SNS for example heavily relies on them, since theres no heals]

when people SUIS [another term you forgotten to mention] tank should use r4 wish to heal crew
and get more aggro points [footnote: Suis; Small term for suicides , because not all the team dies when kam spazzes and she wont stop till aggro is resetted and when tank calls suis
those who didnt die in the first spaz need to G on the tank Kneel and die. walk back dazed. revive and coninue]*i made a guide of the G button awhile ago*

you also forgot to properly name the ring sets for reg tanking BL.

the fighting set / the healing set/ and the passive set.
[reason for the passive set]
dont forget about the FF and some of the qualities it has,
yes , not many use it BUT, in case someone gets curious about it. also some side effects on how it affects your
will power*

i would op the turtle be useful only for mostly trainees tanks . if youre exp. no need for it and there should also be another footnote for turtle. because once any RR turtle is used once it drops it increases the hit damage of kam for 2secs [meaning next 2 hits increase critical]

same goes for QS in gr, when you sand monsters middles of the room or somewhere in your path way and if run through them, hit critical is increases on all monsters sanded

and lastly those who take knife , also increase Hit critical once it drops on the tank.it does nullify attack of monsters/kam for 2 hits but the 3rd packs a punch.
[knife shouldn't be an issue since we got rid of it a while ago, but i have seen dps-ers take it]
so its highly NOT recomended to bring at all

a few well worth mentions;
you can use tape to reset Bbs, Theres a trick to it and tank must know the location of their reset, and scaredy cat, is awsome ring to troll so is hornets nest emotion_awesome

if you have any questions feel free to contact me, ill glad answer any questions you might have.
hope this helps ^^

Saxy Coder

iFaiji
Thank you for the feedback! emotion_yatta

I opted to list "run times" instead of "powerup usage" since depending on the skills levels and luck with rooms you have, you can usually go some runs without using any power ups at all. The average times for GR~BL give people a sense of how many amps they would need though (with one amp = 20 min), and I did make sure to say that SNS required "plenty of powerups" =w=;; I guess I should make it more clear that most crews expect you to have Amps for GR+ and Revives no matter what.

Whoops >u>;; suis! sorry, the person who helped me the most on that post is a pr0 at BL and usually doesn't need to have suis *adds*

I honestly had a hard time with naming all of the different BL sets for tanks, due to all of the different methods of doing that area @_@;;
The tape mention is interesting though! I prefer running since it's a bit more run, but I'll add it to the optional ring suggestions. 3nodding

Vicious Prophet

iFaiji
you forgot to mention the range consumption of powerups for types of runs in ym and gr,[like reg, medium, and heavily usage]
[SNS for example heavily relies on them, since theres no heals]

when people SUIS [another term you forgotten to mention] tank should use r4 wish to heal crew
and get more aggro points [footnote: Suis; Small term for suicides , because not all the team dies when kam spazzes and she wont stop till aggro is resetted and when tank calls suis
those who didnt die in the first spaz need to G on the tank Kneel and die. walk back dazed. revive and coninue]*i made a guide of the G button awhile ago*

you also forgot to properly name the ring sets for reg tanking BL.

the fighting set / the healing set/ and the passive set.
[reason for the passive set]
dont forget about the FF and some of the qualities it has,
yes , not many use it BUT, in case someone gets curious about it. also some side effects on how it affects your
will power*

i would op the turtle be useful only for mostly trainees tanks . if youre exp. no need for it and there should also be another footnote for turtle. because once any RR turtle is used once it drops it increases the hit damage of kam for 2secs [meaning next 2 hits increase critical]

same goes for QS in gr, when you sand monsters middles of the room or somewhere in your path way and if run through them, hit critical is increases on all monsters sanded

and lastly those who take knife , also increase Hit critical once it drops on the tank.it does nullify attack of monsters/kam for 2 hits but the 3rd packs a punch.
[knife shouldn't be an issue since we got rid of it a while ago, but i have seen dps-ers take it]
so its highly NOT recomended to bring at all

a few well worth mentions;
you can use tape to reset Bbs, Theres a trick to it and tank must know the location of their reset, and scaredy cat, is awsome ring to troll so is hornets nest emotion_awesome

if you have any questions feel free to contact me, ill glad answer any questions you might have.
hope this helps ^^

FF doesn't affect Willpower. It only affects Dodge, Accuracy, and Luck.

Dapper Noob

Your current avi reminds me of the trumpets in "Talk Dirty" xD

I know it's a sax but i cannot unsee

Magical Girl

About those DMS quests...

I am attuned, been attuned for a long time infact.

I always wondered why Alastor never wanted to speak to me and simply said "You've foiled my plans, I have no desire to speak to you".

Then I'd ask Deva and she'd say "Unfortunately, My employer has informed me that we no longer require your assistance.".

Did I do something wrong?

I've done all the tissue collecting and have been to Crypt many times, but have never seen the conversation with Kamila and Alastor...

Was it removed?
User Image

thanks for the guide, its a great help... Its been a long time for me playing Zomg now... so there are new terms for me like TUNA and AGRO and more.. thank you ^_^

User Image

User Image
User Image

W00dys_Sister
User Image

Vicious Prophet

Relinquished To Hell

I always wondered why Alastor never wanted to speak to me and simply said "You've foiled my plans, I have no desire to speak to you".

Then I'd ask Deva and she'd say "Unfortunately, My employer has informed me that we no longer require your assistance.".

I've done all the tissue collecting and have been to Crypt many times, but have never seen the conversation with Kamila and Alastor...

Was it removed?

It's there, but it only shows up when there's someone who has never been to Crypt before when it's activated. If you're in a tuna crew and you both wander into Crypt and you activate it while they're in there, you'll be able to see the conversation.

Lady Saxophone

Forgot to mention this, but in YM a great way to keep aggro on an NF or BD is to toggle your rings throughout the room to make sure that your hp is never full, so that Bandy will always be effective.

Magical Girl

Pan Twardowski
Relinquished To Hell

Was it removed?

It's there, but it only shows up when there's someone who has never been to Crypt before when it's activated. If you're in a tuna crew and you both wander into Crypt and you activate it while they're in there, you'll be able to see the conversation.

Lady Saxophone

Forgot to mention this, but in YM a great way to keep aggro on an NF or BD is to toggle your rings throughout the room to make sure that your hp is never full, so that Bandy will always be effective.

Oooooohhhhhh......

Well good luck, me.

God, hardly anybody even tuna's successfully anymore.

And I have the tuna failure curse because I've failed 8....

in a row.

Vicious Prophet

Relinquished To Hell
Pan Twardowski
Relinquished To Hell

Was it removed?

Lady Saxophone

Oooooohhhhhh......

Well good luck, me.

God, hardly anybody even tuna's successfully anymore.

And I have the tuna failure curse because I've failed 8....

in a row.

That really sucks. I've done a couple in the past few weeks and I'd be happy to help out if you need any help.

Kawaii Noob

Thank you so much for the guide it has helped me alot

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas