Welcome to Gaia! ::

Saxy Coder

p h e e v i x
Lady Saxophone

I have one question... Do you think this all applies specifically to a hard-level dungeon raid? Or is it this complicated every time you want to try completing DMS, even on easy? (or maybe there isn't an easy mode-- I played DMS once in 2013 and never again xD)

I'd like to get to a 12.0 someday... but planning / getting into a Papa Saw run on hard is draining to me. talk2hand That's just about all I'm doing with zOMG! right now unfortunately because it's the only one I remembered well enough to socially do.
.message{

There are no difficulty levels for you to choose in DMS.
      While it is inside of Deadman's Pass, the difficult setting you set for DMP does not affect DMS.

A typical DMS run won't go through all of DMS though (yellow maze to bloodlust)
      Most crews just farm yellow maze (regular), and once you assign buffs and roles, it's fairly easy to just sit around in there for 1-2 hours farming until you hit GR, die, and restart. If you join a crew instead of making your own, you can usually just be lazy and follow what the leader says (they'll assign you buffs, and all you need to do is remember to rebuff those every 15 minutes -- otherwise, kill things and try not to die).

/* ♫ */ ;}

Phantom

Lady Saxophone
p h e e v i x
Lady Saxophone

I have one question... Do you think this all applies specifically to a hard-level dungeon raid? Or is it this complicated every time you want to try completing DMS, even on easy? (or maybe there isn't an easy mode-- I played DMS once in 2013 and never again xD)

I'd like to get to a 12.0 someday... but planning / getting into a Papa Saw run on hard is draining to me. talk2hand That's just about all I'm doing with zOMG! right now unfortunately because it's the only one I remembered well enough to socially do.
.message{

There are no difficulty levels for you to choose in DMS.
      While it is inside of Deadman's Pass, the difficult setting you set for DMP does not affect DMS.

A typical DMS run won't go through all of DMS though (yellow maze to bloodlust)
      Most crews just farm yellow maze (regular), and once you assign buffs and roles, it's fairly easy to just sit around in there for 1-2 hours farming until you hit GR, die, and restart. If you join a crew instead of making your own, you can usually just be lazy and follow what the leader says (they'll assign you buffs, and all you need to do is remember to rebuff those every 15 minutes -- otherwise, kill things and try not to die).

/* ♫ */ ;}

I see! So when grouping, I can just follow what a leader says and farm a specific area? That sounds good. Um, is it usually hours-long, though? That seems exhausting. rofl

And, ah... what is GM?

Thank you for such quick and helpful answers. gaia_kittenstar emotion_bigheart emotion_sweatdrop

Saxy Coder

p h e e v i x
I see! So when grouping, I can just follow what a leader says and farm a specific area? That sounds good. Um, is it usually hours-long, though? That seems exhausting. rofl

And, ah... what is GM?

Thank you for such quick and helpful answers. gaia_kittenstar emotion_bigheart emotion_sweatdrop
.message{

Pretty much X'D
      It's "kill everything in this room, move onto the next, rinse and repeat"
      Yellow Maze typically only takes 2 hours at most, if you have a good crew and nobody leaves or wipes midway

GM = Green Maze (also called "Green Room")

/* ♫ */ ;}

Loyal Paladin

27,615 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Battle: Knight 100
thanks for lla this info but restar all monster is only hit them just 1 time every monster in the room? thanks is my biggest doubt mrgreen thanks for the greate info once again

8,700 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
I was wondering why I had never done dms in my years of playing this and now I understand why lol. This is so daunting, I think I'll just stick to smob..

Sir Fharlanghn's Princess

Wow I actually don't remember a thing about this User Image

Saxy Coder

.message{

Fenix715
      thanks for lla this info but restar all monster is only hit them just 1 time every monster in the room? thanks is my biggest doubt mrgreen thanks for the greate info once again
      I... think you may have missed a few words in that post?
      Not entirely sure what you're asking sweatdrop
      Cassinella
      I was wondering why I had never done dms in my years of playing this and now I understand why lol. This is so daunting, I think I'll just stick to smob..
      It's fairly similar to SMOB in sense that
      a) You need a full crew
      b) You need to assign buffs
      and c) You need to stick with your crew and not go off-screen
      In DMS though, you don't need to worry about healing since your tank will take care of that
      And it's much slower paced than SMOB (expect for when you get to GR and beyond, but that's for higher levels)

/* ♫ */ ;}

Loyal Paladin

27,615 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • 50 Wins 150
Lady Saxophone
.message{

Fenix715
      I... think you may have missed a few words in that post?
      Not entirely sure what you're asking sweatdrop
      Cassinella
      It's fairly similar to SMOB in sense that
      a) You need a full crew
      b) You need to assign buffs
      and c) You need to stick with your crew and not go off-screen
      In DMS though, you don't need to worry about healing since your tank will take care of that
      And it's much slower paced than SMOB (expect for when you get to GR and beyond, but that's for higher levels)

/* ♫ */ ;}

op sorry you have right sweatdrop i mean after enter in a room well the monster will hit you right? but how i can restar those monsters? i mean how i can stop them to make any action even move... how i can know when is the best moment to say me crew in... i have a few doubts about those little details and i still don´t get how many people do those things thanks for the time mrgreen

Saxy Coder

Fenix715
op sorry you have right sweatdrop i mean after enter in a room well the monster will hit you right? but how i can restar those monsters? i mean how i can stop them to make any action even move... how i can know when is the best moment to say me crew in... i have a few doubts about those little details and i still don´t get how many people do those things thanks for the time mrgreen
.message{

Ah, so you want aggroing/tanking tips?
      Personally, when I enter a room, I immediately attack a monster. That sets off the rest of the room.
      (If you don't do this, the monsters will naturally start attacking you about 10 seconds after you enter)
      From there, I run around the room once, to make sure that I have the attention of every monster, then pick a place to stand and tank.
      This is the point where most tanks say "in" for the crew...
      but the entire process up to this point usually only takes about 5~15 seconds, so you could just tell your crew "enter after 10 seconds" or "enter when my HP drops"

Let's take this room for example:
      User Image
      There's usually a monster where the red dot is.
      Attack it, then quickly run along either the top or bottom green path to the green dot.
      Doing so, you will most likely get the aggro on all of the monters in the room, but if you're quick, you will be able to "reset" them
      (resetting is when a monster is aggro'd onto you, but it returns to its passive state and doesn't attack because you're outside of its attack zone)
      Resetting isn't necessary (unless you have a NF/BD), but it does help to lessen the amount of damage you're taking.

/* ♫ */ ;}

Loyal Paladin

27,615 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • 50 Wins 150
Lady Saxophone
Fenix715
.message{

Ah, so you want aggroing/tanking tips?
      Personally, when I enter a room, I immediately attack a monster. That sets off the rest of the room.
      (If you don't do this, the monsters will naturally start attacking you about 10 seconds after you enter)
      From there, I run around the room once, to make sure that I have the attention of every monster, then pick a place to stand and tank.
      This is the point where most tanks say "in" for the crew...
      but the entire process up to this point usually only takes about 5~15 seconds, so you could just tell your crew "enter after 10 seconds" or "enter when my HP drops"

Let's take this room for example:
      User Image
      There's usually a monster where the red dot is.
      Attack it, then quickly run along either the top or bottom green path to the green dot.
      Doing so, you will most likely get the aggro on all of the monters in the room, but if you're quick, you will be able to "reset" them
      (resetting is when a monster is aggro'd onto you, but it returns to its passive state and doesn't attack because you're outside of its attack zone)
      Resetting isn't necessary (unless you have a NF/BD), but it does help to lessen the amount of damage you're taking.

/* ♫ */ ;}

i see thanks fro all this info thats really big help cause i want to help my crew everytime the need me soo i want to be a tank, my idea is: I a tank therefore i exist xd well thats my idea anyway thanks soo much for this help i hope you can help many people as me whit this post have a nice day lady mrgreen
Thank you! Almost forgot how to play DMS, haha.

P.s, Your Avatar is literally so ADORABLE!
Hey Lady Saxophone!
I have a question but do you know the quick code to invite/recrewt a member ?

Papa Mage rolled 2 6-sided dice: 1, 3 Total: 4 (2-12)

JoyfulAnomaly's Senpai

Adorable Demon

TVee
Hey Lady Saxophone!
I have a question but do you know the quick code to invite/recrewt a member ?
/invite (Insert username here)

The /invite feature only works if you type their name just as it appears, as it's case-sensitive.
Papa Mage

The /invite feature only works if you type their name just as it appears, as it's case-sensitive.
Oh why thank you so much.
So there's no space between the 'invite' and the 'username'?

Papa Mage rolled 2 6-sided dice: 4, 4 Total: 8 (2-12)

JoyfulAnomaly's Senpai

Adorable Demon

TVee
Papa Mage

Oh why thank you so much.
So there's no space between the 'invite' and the 'username'?
Oh, yeah there is! Sorry, forgot to mention, thought it might seem obvious.

Examples: /invite Papa Mage or /invite TVee

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces