Welcome to Gaia! ::

Questionable Genius

Silent As Shadows
Nymph of Spring
Am I the only one that's not entirely satisfied with this? neutral

No, I'm not satisfied either. This was a bullshit copout to get us to shut up.
I hope "they" don't expect us to forget about it over the weekend...

We will be an angry pack of wolves by Monday.

Questionable Bunny

11,750 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
Someone2love
crying
Next week for sure...
crying

Soon™
Mademoiselle Kit
Silent As Shadows
Nymph of Spring

They do expect us to forget about it. Don't you know, that has been their game plan all along! That's what they have done every single time in the past. :/

Questionable Genius

The Undead Suitor
Someone2love
crying
Next week for sure...
crying

Soon™
Gaia's got a copyright on that word.

Familiar Lunatic

Thanks. Can't wait for follow up yum_puddi

Angelic Nitemare

Edited my front page post.

Questionable Genius

Silent As Shadows
Mademoiselle Kit
Silent As Shadows
Nymph of Spring

They do expect us to forget about it. Don't you know, that has been their game plan all along! That's what they have done every single time in the past. :/
The sad truth is, for everyone but those it directly affects, it might work.

I know the z!F won't forget about it (the future of our game hangs in the balance) but I dunno about everyone else...

Angelic Sex Symbol

30,200 Points
  • Married 100
  • Winged 100
  • Generous 100
Silent As Shadows
Nymph of Spring

I had to edit my post. talk2hand
Mademoiselle Kit
We were promised figures. Is there a chance these figures will come to light?

You did not address whether or not zomg was making profit or not, the big issue about this. If Zomg was failing, give us the numbers. Otherwise, we are going to look at anything posted by a staff member in a skeptical light.

Since this concerns the game WE LOVE and its future, I'm afraid we will need cold, hard facts before we are satisfied. Was it in the black? Was it in the red? These conflicting statements are making it hard to trust anyone right now. I hope you can see the dilemma we are in.

We are going to need facts before we back down. If it was in the red, then why hide it? Show us, and while we will be sad, we will back down. But all this secrecy about the numbers is making me suspect the latter, and the idea that Gaia might be hiding this fact makes me very upset and angry.

I never wanted to believe Gaia would lie to me, but after this...well, I hope you can understand my dilemma. Only will facts before my eyes convince me otherwise.

In conclusion: Your post did not give us the answers we were seeking. Please try again.

This

Stone-cold Bloodsucker

14,150 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Battle Hardened 150
"Are we there yet?" Not quite, but it is a step in the proper direction.

Questionable Genius

Nymph of Spring

Edit: No. I read it again. I'm not happy at all!

After spending a crap load of time at my job, to earn money to put towards zOMG! thinking that it would help.. and finding out than any money we spent (even on zomg) went to Gaia anyway (should have known, derp on my part) and getting other commitments I have online sorted out.. I've spent HOURS a day playing.. after taking a LONG break. I came back because of DMS. I spent money.. because of DMS. Money I SHOULD have spent on bills.. food.. etc.
I found an ATA quote from Lanzer from last summer saying the money from zomg goes to zomg. Give me a sec and I'll repost it...

Lanzer

.~.Lady_Aji.~.

Evening, Lanzer. A few questions.

1. How come the 25% off sale on real life zOMG! items in the Gaia Store hasn't been advertised on the site?
2. Will the purchase of any of those items go toward zOMG!?
3. Have you thought about making a zOMG! EI for the cash shop? Somebody brought it up in my SF thread. You can find the quote here.

We usually advertise new items, and are usually focused on items, kind of like how we're not advertising many other Gaia store items but that one or two that sold well.

Yup

Yeah, there had been a number of ideas, it's up to the team to decide which ones make the most sense for them.

I don't remember what date, since I was going through the compliation thread, but we need to screencap this just in case.

I share your anger, since I did the same thing. I took $5-$10 out of my paycheck each week for a bit in the months coming up to DMS to save the game.
Same. Exact. Story.

No offense, but you guys didn't convince us the first time, in AtA. I'm not seeing anything new in this post. All we want is to be treated like adults and given the whole truth. Not threads full of weasel words meant to placate and/or confuse us. >_<

Also, why was swarf's thread locked?

mean mina's Husband

Sexy Trash

31,300 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Married 100
You forgot the part where you rushed a game out, slapped a beta sticker on it, promoted it as a finished product, and then permanently ruined its reputation among outside communities.

I'd definitely like that refund for my boardwalk ticket too.
Ridley Starsmore
Nice trick with the Breakfast Club approach to the thread though. "We'll have everyone sign it!"

Yea, I noticed that they did that. Really made me frown and shake my head. Oh, you guys messed up bad enough to get the entire Gaia community mad at you, so what do you do? You pick out a couple names that were dropped all over the place of people and staff some users mentioned that they trusted and threw them onto this post.

OH WOW GAIA! MY CONFIDENCE IN YOU WAS COMPLETELY LIFTED! I have seen the light! Knowing SO MANY admin are behind this -really- makes it believable!

*rolls eyes*
Nymph of Spring
Silent As Shadows
Nymph of Spring

I had to edit my post. talk2hand

And I agree with your edit too 8D

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas