Welcome to Gaia! ::

Visitor Counter

+1 1 100.0% [ 5532 ]
Total Votes:[ 5532 ]
< 1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 379 380 381 > >> >>> »|

w00tness, captured all of it. 3nodding Now to proceed with the editing~

Ah, that sucks. One of these days you'll participate in a Landshark slaying, yes? 3nodding

Revered Conversationalist

8,200 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Threadmaster 200
User Image

Oh thats awesome, I can't wait to see it ^_^ heart heart

And yes, one day I shall wink Once I get my internet to quit being such a slow pain.

How did the shopping yesterday go?

User Image

8,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Clambake 200
Great guide, Faith! Now I don't have to scroll all the way down...down...down...and down on Bria's lol .

I already have the 5k giftbox badge, it's just so awesome that you're not worthy of seeing it yet

8,200 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Threadmaster 200
User Image

Thanks Kat! Hehe, awww, if you do (not doubting you, just saying), I understand razz I will be worthy of seeing it one day!

User Image
ninja

Blah. I know Grocery shopping needs to be done, though it's always insisting on visiting the discount stores and inspecting every-freaking-thing they have up User Image

I could pixelmance such a thing. :0

8,200 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Threadmaster 200
User Image

lol. I guess I'm lucky. My fiance insists on doing the shopping. I never go to town xD *hates shopping with a passion*

Whats pixelmance?

User Image
Pixelmance = another one of my quirky terms, means to edit or make images and pay attention to the smallest pixels xD

In this case, getting the background image from the Giftbox 50 and 500, and stacking the 5k frame on top. No name, but hey, it'd look close enough twisted

8,200 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Threadmaster 200
User Image

Ah! I remember people doing that with the 50 badge for the x-mas event. Made a silver and gold one for 500 and 5000, although they didn't exist xD Evil I tell ya. But smart!

User Image

8,200 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Threadmaster 200

Mysterious Loiterer

47,250 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Strider Dark has the 50 box badge now. Which is odd, since they don't seem to have awarded it to me retroactively for the first 50 I killed en route to getting the 500 kills, so I'm not sure how they're doling them out.

Also the profiles need to stop sending me to my own profile when I click on other people's "show more badges" link...
Grow, thread, Grow! Increase in power!
Increase in readership!

Destroy the power rangers!
AHMETRock
Grow, thread, Grow! Increase in power!
Increase in readership!

Destroy the power rangers!

LOL

This is a problem.... map's a tad huge for a regular PhotoBucket account. ^-^;;;

Malevolent Fairy

FLUFFS!!!
bump
Well in any case.... after a HUGE resize of teh map, here be the finished product:

User Image

Map was originally TEN times more huge than this. eek

And after a bit of pixelmancing to get Faith's "x", here is where I believe the Hidden Cove Badge is granted:

User Image

Hope that helps User Image
Hmm, I can use this as a badge checklist.

Eeeexcellent!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces