Valheita's Princess

Witty Noob

18,250 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Love Machine 150
Kytona
Little Miss Fortune
I have a question about the event badges, and I figured I might as well try here...

For the P3 event on the beach, do the P3s only count toward your total (for the badge) if the entire beach kills 100 of them? Or will they still count if you run out of time? I hope someone knows >.<

Originally I was under the assumption they'd only count if the event was successfully completed... But, the other day, I was on beach camping out for my P3TA badge, waiting for the P3 event to start. The people who were on beach that I was working with failed the event numerous times, but I got a good 30-50 kills on P3's over the entire duration of each failed event... While I don't know what my total was before this series of failed attempts was... The next time we passed the event a day later, I was granted the badge.

So I don't know exactly... But I always just assumed fails didn't count. But after this, I'd say they probably do still count towards the badges you're attempting to get.

That is interesting... but I wonder if anyone's ever gotten the badge directly after a failed attempt so we could know for sure =O
148 badges now.
ninja
So many people earning badges now... I don't stand a chance... gonk
Marceus

the trick is to eliminate all the hard ones first
DARK RUNNER
Marceus

the trick is to eliminate all the hard ones first

Well I've actually decided to avoid some badges for now... I'm not going after the gold badges for robofish, grunnies, walkers, giftboxes or masks... I'm currently working on getting the gold mushroom cannon and clutch badges...

Revered Conversationalist

8,200 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Threadmaster 200
Wooo. Yall are moving on up! Got a few totals to put up now =D

8,200 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Threadmaster 200
Updated ^^ Stairen is getting very close to finishing, as is Greedz. 2 more people get 148 and the rest will be bumped (til they catch up again, lol.)

Just curious, for yall that are so tight in the running, what badges do you still need or are you currently working on? I'm asking b.c I'm curious. Also, are any of yall waiting on Goof to come back to get those badges so you'll be almost finished/finished? I know Stairen is. I really hope they fix it soon!

Newbie Noob

Clutch Infiltrator Assassin
152 badges =]

Main badge i have left is gruckens, thats going to take me forever. My internet is too slow for it, so i only end up with 10-20 gruckens at the end of an event xd
oh my! i am so far behind!!!! just got my # 70 badge, and my first ever 5,000 kill badge!!! oh well, i'll keep trudging along.... Faith, i hope all is well heart
how do you get the goof green badge?

8,200 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Threadmaster 200
Psychedelic State
how do you get the goof green badge?

They're all on the first page smile However, goof is currently unavailable. So there's no way to at the moment.

@ Lula, awww, you're getting there! Sorry I haven't replied back yet, so much mess going on in my head lol x.x Things are doing well here, hope things on your side are too!

@ Ghost, will update that now =D Good luck with the gruckens, I've never got one haha.
Mizz Faith
Updated ^^ Stairen is getting very close to finishing, as is Greedz. 2 more people get 148 and the rest will be bumped (til they catch up again, lol.)

Just curious, for yall that are so tight in the running, what badges do you still need or are you currently working on? I'm asking b.c I'm curious. Also, are any of yall waiting on Goof to come back to get those badges so you'll be almost finished/finished? I know Stairen is. I really hope they fix it soon!

just waiting for easter i can move through badges fast since i only have easy ones minus mask left plus missing easter
Big ups to this thread. I am currently looking to update my badges and get more. biggrin What a great guide biggrin

8,200 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Threadmaster 200
@ Dark, awesome. At least that time is fast approaching!

@ Keza, why thank you ^^ So glad you found it useful!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff