Visitor Counter

+1 1 100.0% [ 5532 ]
Total Votes:[ 5532 ]

Revered Conversationalist

8,200 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Threadmaster 200
@ Poetry, congrats on being so close ^^ I haven't went to anyone's profiles and counted in awhile. So many people expected me to do that that it got overwhelming. So I just let people update me on their totals when they get them ^^

@ Last, thank you!

@ Lasior, I figured that. But I know before when they fixed glitches a few badges were corrected as well (because glitches in the game prevented the badges from being achieved smile ) So much for wishful thinking.
137 badges no more ss and hiving required onlyeasy kill badges left

8,200 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Threadmaster 200
DARK RUNNER
137 badges no more ss and hiving required onlyeasy kill badges left

Awesome dude ^_^

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ANNOUNCEMENT TO ALL WHO ARE TRYING TO GET ON THE LIST!!!!

I am considering changing the list from the top 10 to either the top 15, 20 or 25. This is due to the fact that so many people are getting close to finishing. Should I keep it at 10 or go ahead and change it to one of those other totals? I'd love to to help others have a better chance of getting on the list but I can't make it "too" big else a lot of people would have to be put on there. But since there's no longer two lists, it shouldn't be too hard for me to maintain. Anyways, if you have suggestions, let me know =D
I was actually gonna suggest expanding the list. I think a top 20 or even top 25 would be nice. It at least gives me some hope of being up there... ninja
Well, If you decide to do the top 25 list, you will have way too many ties. If you're gonna expand it make it top 15 but more than that will complicate your life. I hope everything will turn ok for you guys, good luck.

8,200 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Threadmaster 200
@ Marceus, thanks for the input.

@ Fyero, I agree with you there. If I did a top 25, the players would have to update me. I'd do random checks to make sure they were telling the truth though. But I would refuse to go find all of them myself and update them myself every time. So maybe we'll do a top 20. I can get a base list and they'd have to update me if they chose to be on it smile Thanks for the well wishes!
And btw, I read the comment about the laptop. I apologize if I didn't respond, Icouldn't remember if I did or not. I greatly appreciate the offer but I couldn't ask that of yall. Hopefully if Mike starts work this week I can still get a new PC soon =D

Dangerous Smoker

9,100 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Gender Swap 100
It's really no problem Mizz Faith. We each have our own newer laptops, and a desktop. Giving you the one we offered wouldn't be any trouble at all. We're not even sure if it can be fixed though. Offer still stands.
Shouldn't be above a top twenty.
And if you're looking at this for long term, you might want a thread moderator or something to help you keep track, miss Faith.

8,200 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Threadmaster 200
@ Lasior, well thank you very much. I wouldn't have the funds to attempt to fix it though, not anytime soon, so I wouldn't want to waste your time/funds to get it here. But maybe in the future if you still have it and I have the money ^^

@ Spike, agreed. So everyone is pretty much going with a top 20. I'm wondering whether I should make a poll about it and get more input. I'd love to get a thread moderator to help me but I have no idea who'd have the time/patience/and want to do it. haha. But if someone does, I'd be more than happy to have their assistance biggrin

Dangerous Smoker

9,100 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Gender Swap 100
Okay, I thought maybe you had a friend that could take a look at it or free. Just a shot. Yeah, if you want it, and we still have it, just ask.

8,100 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Live For It. Love For It.

Or you can just move the people who finish into a different list, freeing up some slots.
Kill For It.

Dangerous Smoker

9,100 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Gender Swap 100
Fatal ending has a good idea there. Have a separate list for those who have gotten every badge! Brilliant!

8,200 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Threadmaster 200
@ Lasior, nope. None of my friends that would actually look at it for cheap/free don't have the skills to do so. So I'd be paying probably close to the price of a PC (the one PC shop here in town is RIDICULOUS). But thank you again!

@ Fatal, that's a good idea. Someone had suggested that before when only one person had finished them all. I just may consider that. Thanks smile

In doing so, I think that'll clean up, what, 3 spots right now? So now I must find those who are that close behind.

8,100 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Live For It. Love For It.

And Velo is going to finish really soon too, so it will be 4 slots. By the way I have 146 badges User Image
Kill For It.
Mizz Faith
@ Lasior, nope. None of my friends that would actually look at it for cheap/free don't have the skills to do so. So I'd be paying probably close to the price of a PC (the one PC shop here in town is RIDICULOUS). But thank you again!

@ Fatal, that's a good idea. Someone had suggested that before when only one person had finished them all. I just may consider that. Thanks smile

In doing so, I think that'll clean up, what, 3 spots right now? So now I must find those who are that close behind.

Or maybe just do like lists for badge amounts (maybe the five highest amounts)
Example:
156 Badges:
names....
155 Badges:
names...
and so on until 152 badges

Don't know which is easier for you.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash