Welcome to Gaia! ::

Visitor Counter

+1 1 100.0% [ 5532 ]
Total Votes:[ 5532 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 379 380 381 > >> >>> »|

It's not so much planned disturbances in the weekend as opposed to unplanned ones scream If there's something coming up, I do quite well when given at least a full day's notice... with my household, though, I'm lucky if I even get a half hour to prepare for sudden excursions elsewhere User Image

Most of the time, said destination is completely lacking in any sort of internet connection, too crying
Bria's already have badges but not the total number so it's still one of a kind User Image

Revered Conversationalist

8,200 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Threadmaster 200
DarkCreator16
Bria's already have badges but not the total number so it's still one of a kind User Image
User Image

Aww thanks heart Thats what I was aiming for wink Bria's thread is so huge (I mean that in a good way, heh) its hard to sometimes JUST look for badge related info. I tried to condense it all here with some added stuffs biggrin

------------------------------------------

@ Z, Aww man, that can be a pain sad My parents never, EVER went anywhere, so that never happened. And now at my place, if it *does* happen (say when Mike gets home) I never have internet where I go. None of my friends have it nor do my family. Gotta love the woods xD

I'm wanting to add something to the guide tomorrow (as its my only day off this week). Just no idea what would fit. *sigh* Any ideas?

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Ohh, woods O_o Well at least that's a viable excuse. Better than people being cheap and stingy, though crying

Adding, hmm.... perhaps code for a checklist? [When the *real* Giftbox 5k appears, that is xD;]

8,200 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Threadmaster 200
User Image

You mean like a written checklist you could save on your PC / on your profile / etc. like so:

Badges
--------
1. Peelunger [ x ]
2. etc.
3. etc.

And so on and so forth? Cept with the full titles of course.

And yup, waaaaaay out in the woods in south carolina. It has its advantages but lots more disadvantages xD And people here are just BROKE, lol. Not many can afford the internet here.

User Image

Thank you so much for posting this! This is an awesome list!
Yeah, kinda like:

Sewers
[ ] Peelunger Pounder
-
[ ] Gramster Gladiator

Village Greens
-
[ ] Lawn Gnome Clipper
[ ] Lawn Gnome Mower
[ ] Gnomercy
-
[ ] Pink Flamingo Fighter
[ ] Pink Flamingo Hunter
[ ] Pink Flamingo Poacher
-
[ ] Mushroom Cannon Thumper
[ ] Mushroom Cannon Tormentor
[ ] Mushroom Cannon Terminator
-
[ ] Goof Course
[ ] Gnoman's Land
[ ] Barton 3
-
[ ] The 800-Pound Gorilla
[ ] Missed the Cut
[ ] On the Tour
[ ] The Next Tiger

and so on... xD

Like I said, better excuse than what I have to put up with. Take my cousin. His parents earn enough to keep a house that's a fricken FIVE times bigger than the house I live in, and yet they won't even *think* about springing for a decent internet connection. O_o /mini-rant

8,200 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Threadmaster 200
User Image

Glad it helps Theta!

Z, I will do that tomorrow definitely ^_^ Just gotta find somewhere to put it (stupid me didn't reserve my posts all the way down like I should have!)
That is pretty stupid if your cousin's parents have that kind of money. My sister probably could afford it but she won't get it b.c she thinks it'll corrupt her kids stare I've never had satellite/cable tv but I have always had internet (well, since I was 12, lol). I couldn't live without it! Its sad but true, haha (my fiance couldn't either; thank god for that. He'll never let it get d/c!)

User Image

Yeah, same. I only managed to reserve the eight original posts in my guide, too. xD;

Indeed, though there seems to be something off-kilter with most of my extended family members. *sigh* And my own mother was holding onto that train of thought [the "corruption" thing], until the repeated visits to the library became too annoying. Har rofl

8,200 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Threadmaster 200
User Image

I hear that. I got it b.c I did really well and school and my parents, not knowing much about technology at all, figured it would help (it did; its what inspired my college major!) I only had dialup there but it was better than nothing. Now I've upgraded to DSL; still not the best but it works for me.

I just saw your siggy about the zOMG wedding thing. Is that something a lot of people are doing now? I've seen thread after thread about it, along with lots of profiles who talk about their weddings. Where did this come from; kinda like town marriages? *is a moron to events online*

User Image

Good to know it's had a positive effect ^^

Eh, it's more of a Towns thing. Some people run marriages between two people within that system, and I'm guessing it got carried over to zOMG, since it's a derivation of the Towns code. xD

Really, more of a random "What If...?". sweatdrop Or maybe that's just the hopeless romantic in me speaking x.x

8,200 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Threadmaster 200
User Image

Ahhh, I see. Still confusing, haha, but maybe one day I'll see one for myself whee

User Image

8,200 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Threadmaster 200
I'll be sure to send you an invite if mine gets out of the planning stages. 3nodding

On a completely unrelated note, there better be an update this week. Me is tired of Lag. +_+

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff