Welcome to Gaia! ::

Visitor Counter

+1 1 100.0% [ 5532 ]
Total Votes:[ 5532 ]

Thank you alliesbuddy for the lengthy response! I appreciate it very much. The PM will also be very handy. <3

Faith, don't worry about it. XD It's probably a bit of an odd connection to make. It may have made more sense like this:
Look out below!
"Poop!"
You found a new Rock Armor ring!

>_> gotta wonder what you're really looking out for when they say, "look out below!"

Tipsy Elder

The summer has lied to me! gonk I haven't had enough time to start catching up on the badge run. I recently got back from La Jolla, and now I'm going to Arizona ._. I have much work to do when I do have the time.

P.S. Congratz Allies. Now that you got all badges (so far) 1st, the race is more like a free run; I can set myself on a much easier pace now ^ ^

Lucky Hoarder

74,775 Points
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Hellraiser 500
Just got badge #130 shockroach infestation blaugh

Revered Conversationalist

8,200 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Threadmaster 200
User ImageUser Image
User Image
User ImageUser Image

@ the hidden badges, haha, when I see some proof, I'd gladly tackle those xD

@ Kitty, ahh, I see xD Very nice connection there, lol.

@ Chem, wow, well at least it sounds like you're staying busy! I'd give you all the time in the world for the chance to get out of this state and do something once and awhile! razz

@ Flux, congrats biggrin Updating now.

User Image User Image User Image

Adventuring Mage

15,625 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
Tik tok tik tok! Time keeps on passing by. x_x
*defibs Faith's thread*

8,200 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Threadmaster 200
User ImageUser Image
User Image
User ImageUser Image

xD Thank ya Allies. Needed that biggrin

Newbie Noob

Just finished 5k Mushroom Cannons..122 badges now :]
alliesbuddy: o_o I tried the tactic you recommended. I was really surprised at the number of drops I got at 3.5! Much easier, faster and fun (as you described). However, the counter still seems to be fixed at not counting the OMG spawned by the alarm. The only kills which seem to be counted are those of the Are you meant to defeat OMGWTF before you leave? I'm wondering if not defeating OMGWTF has contributed to the large number of OMG spawns not counted.

Made my way up to 93 badges! >w< Possibly up to 95, depending on how lazy I am.

My Grunny Sub's and Clutch's are very close to 500.

OH EXCITABLE! biggrin

... Maybe.
Could I be in the top 10 too?
I won't be able to play for a few weeks though so hopefully there aren't any special badges I can't get while I'm gone.
Badges are on my profile

10,300 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conversationalist 100
20 badges to go! Some are in the lower areas, VG and Bills so won't take to long either. Not looking forward to messing with the Robofish again but I still need them for the 5k and the Grunny subs too. The encounter is going to be changing and Qixter never answered back about if the Robofish will still respawn, so I have a sinking feeling the answer is no making it that much harder to get the 5k badge.
Kitty Peach
alliesbuddy: o_o I tried the tactic you recommended. I was really surprised at the number of drops I got at 3.5! Much easier, faster and fun (as you described). However, the counter still seems to be fixed at not counting the OMG spawned by the alarm. The only kills which seem to be counted are those of the Are you meant to defeat OMGWTF before you leave? I'm wondering if not defeating OMGWTF has contributed to the large number of OMG spawns not counted.

Made my way up to 93 badges! >w< Possibly up to 95, depending on how lazy I am.

My Grunny Sub's and Clutch's are very close to 500.

OH EXCITABLE! biggrin

... Maybe.

My experience: In many of my runs I did not summon any by "gate farming" and I got kill credit for only 1 or 2 and I presume those were the roaming snakes.

Once I started "gate farming" I got lots of credit (but probably not all of them). No you don't have to defeat or even see OMGWTF to get those credits.

Hence my conclusion that the first group spawned before you activate the gate generally does NOT count, and gate farming generally DOES count.

I got the badge, and 2 others I know got the badge using this method... but like I said your mileage may vary.

Lucky Hoarder

74,775 Points
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Hellraiser 500
Sensual Soul
20 badges to go! Some are in the lower areas, VG and Bills so won't take to long either. Not looking forward to messing with the Robofish again but I still need them for the 5k and the Grunny subs too. The encounter is going to be changing and Qixter never answered back about if the Robofish will still respawn, so I have a sinking feeling the answer is no making it that much harder to get the 5k badge.
In all my runs soloing the robo fishes they have respawned, but it takes much longer than usual. I start at the top and work my way to the bottom, by the time I am done and I go back up the first ones are starting to respawn. The last run I made I killed each one three times and they were still respawning, sadly I had to skip a few because shuriken doesn't reach them. stare

8,200 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Threadmaster 200
User ImageUser Image
User Image
User ImageUser Image

@ Ghost, will update (122) biggrin

@ Koumiko, oooh, another ghost hunter! hehe. I had no idea there were others out there with 130+!!! Sure thing, I'll add you now (132).

@ Sen, congrats! You're getting very, very close now =D

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas