Total Votes:[ 5532 ]

on one page... crying
lol i like this forum

Revered Conversationalist

8,200 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Threadmaster 200
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The front page has been updated! Sorry for my lack of posts, I've found a new love on here. I've been posting like crazy in the Food forum, haha. Trying to compose a recipe book in RL so it helps!

Hi Faker ^^

Lucky Hoarder

74,775 Points
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Hellraiser 500
Haven't posted in a while, badge gathering has been slow but not giving up.

Tipsy Elder

OMG! I'm like 200 kills away from a 5k badge, and then zOMG starts getting laggy D:

IRL Gaian

14,775 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Egg Collector 100
This is a great guide, thanks for making it! About the special event badges (halloween, christmas, easter), do you think they will be available every year during that event, or are they year specific. I would imagine not, since there is no year in the title of the badge, but I was just wondering what everyone else thought, or if someone had heard a dev say something on the subject. I have searched around and can't find the answer, and I'm hoping I will still be able to get them next year as I was unable to play zomg until this april and was sad that I missed out on the halloween and christmas badges. Thanks in advance to anyone who knows the answer or has an opinion! biggrin

Tipsy Elder

Meg5us
This is a great guide, thanks for making it! About the special event badges (halloween, christmas, easter), do you think they will be available every year during that event, or are they year specific. I would imagine not, since there is no year in the title of the badge, but I was just wondering what everyone else thought, or if someone had heard a dev say something on the subject. I have searched around and can't find the answer, and I'm hoping I will still be able to get them next year as I was unable to play zomg until this april and was sad that I missed out on the halloween and christmas badges. Thanks in advance to anyone who knows the answer or has an opinion! biggrin
many people were asking this after easter. Devs said they'd like new events every year, so if you didn't get it before, than its too late (probably) :/

Tipsy Elder

119 badges
-Preda-Prarie Pup 5000 ^^

8,200 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Threadmaster 200
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Meg5us, thanks for your kind words. This was what Qixter told me when I asked him about it a few months ago (on his profile):

User Image

I missed out on the Halloween ones myself (due to not being allowed in til Nov 1st and then glitching in the sewers). Guess we'll just have to wait and see for sure!

Tipsy Elder

I wouldn't mind them having the same event, as long as they make gold versions of the badges ^^
and new items ._.

Plus, I love the pumpkin fluffs XD

IRL Gaian

14,775 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Egg Collector 100
Thanks for your input, chem-kun and mizz faith! Those were exactly the kinds of responses I was looking for. I'll be crossing my fingers too, hoping they decide to make them available again. Hopefully they will! xp

8,200 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Threadmaster 200
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

No problem biggrin Wish I had a more definite answer but if even the devs don't know, well, that's the best we can ask for!

@ Chem, I will update your total now too ^^ And I'd love to see upgraded versions of the badges. We can only hope! And I wanna see some pumpkin fluff!

Tipsy Elder

ok ^^
I'm going to go for some badges that I'm high in so that I can keep my spot up on the list xD

Pumpkin fluffs were amazing ._. I miss them

Newbie Noob

I'd like to see them using pumpkin fluffs again for the halloween event, but then add a golden badge. Not sure how hard it would be to try and get all of them in the time frame though DX.

oh, and..

10. Tartarga & Chem-kun - 199

gonk

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out